Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Mera Toh sun kay he BP low ho gaya !!! baap ray , oh God , onlt low TRP can save us from this long long champuness.

Sheemaji...aaap ke husband toh doctor hai...low BP ki dawa dedenge...baki sab ka kaya hoga...free mein medical bill badh jayega
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mera Miyan toh wont believe kay star plus kay serial kay liyee my BP went low, instead of giving me BP meds he will give me zehar woh bhi with a long lecture !!!! which is worst then zehar!!

I am sure they are taking everything as it is from OBs of Amnesia with more addition is scenes making it more glam and stuff because of the huge popularity of Ragini/Suhana , but the theme is exactly the same, we will see stp by step all the MAJOR thing which happened with Sushaan in the remaking . So it will take time along with other stuff here and there, only bad TRP can shorten this . I think with in a week it should be wrapped up as the purpose has been served to meet Dr. and Panna , if they wrap t up now it would save them a lot of hassle and time and we would say , yes it was nicley done.
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Mera Miyan toh wont believe kay star plus kay serial kay liyee my BP went low, instead of giving me BP meds he will give me zehar woh bhi with a long lecture !!!! which is worst then zehar!!

I am sure they are taking everything as it is from OBs of Amnesia with more addition is scenes making it more glam and stuff because of the huge popularity of Ragini/Suhana , but the theme is exactly the same, we will see stp by step all the MAJOR thing which happened with Sushaan in the remaking . So it will take time along with other stuff here and there, only bad TRP can shorten this . I think with in a week it should be wrapped up as the purpose has been served to meet Dr. and Panna , if they wrap t up now it would save them a lot of hassle and time and we would say , yes it was nicley done.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

@ bold ...Sheemadi...jail scenes,picnic scenes remake...itni mehnat kyun kar rahe hain 😆...isse achcha ishaan ko bataa do ki suhana uski wife hain...and then suhana making him remember evrything slowly...yeh bhi toh ROMANTIC aur CUTE hota...par nai...yeh shashikala ko villian bankar ana hi tha 😆...aur logic ko gaon bhejna hi tha 😆...sooo...par atleast hum toh bach jaate..if the trps continue...they can even show shashikala-ishaan marriage...shashikala getting divorced...yet ishaan will continue to be confused 😆...kya kaun...kiski biwi 🤣
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aray Haan, Shadi bhi toh phir say hogi, ab annivarssry nahi hue toh Shadi phir say karni hogi, meaning SR number 3 , lucky Ishaan kisi ko eik naseeb nahi hoti is ko tessri baar chance milay gaa!! aur phir bhi kuch nahi hoga!!
Originally posted by: radpat25

@ bold ...Sheemadi...jail scenes,picnic scenes remake...itni mehnat kyun kar rahe hain 😆...isse achcha ishaan ko bataa do ki suhana uski wife hain...and then suhana making him remember evrything slowly...yeh bhi toh ROMANTIC aur CUTE hota...par nai...yeh shashikala ko villian bankar ana hi tha 😆...aur logic ko gaon bhejna hi tha 😆...sooo...par atleast hum toh bach jaate..if the trps continue...they can even show shashikala-ishaan marriage...shashikala getting divorced...yet ishaan will continue to be confused 😆...kya kaun...kiski biwi 🤣

Or better,Ishaan to ek kamre mein le jaake,apne laptop open karke,www.starplayer.in pe log in karke saara SGP episodes till date dikhado🤣🤣🤣
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Or better,Ishaan to ek kamre mein le jaake,apne laptop open karke,www.starplayer.in pe log in karke saara SGP episodes till date dikhado🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

Tooo good...ROFLROFL...yeh toh sab se best idea hain...isse dono kaam ho jayenge...ishaan ko sab yaad aa jayega...atleast pata toh chal hi jayega 1.5 years ki kahani...ofcourse iski guarantee nai hain...he will ask...kaun kya...kiski biwi...😆...aur doosra very imp...we will be saved from his overdose of champuness... ...and most most imp...yeh track khatam ho jayega 😆...and we can watch BM track...which will surely be 100 times more interesting...ofcourse...you never know...but hope toh kar sakte hain...
Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
In OBS jail scene, S**A track and later remarriage is not good.. Atleast the writers should make anmesia track beliveable.. If they want to drag they can by showing some good scenes like the above...

Ishaan falls in love with shashikala, but he has the guilt that it's not right... Ishaan get the bad dream of  someone a man (shadow is shown not face) is taking sasikala  away from him and she is calling Ishaan .. Ishaan... Now Ishaan is confused what to do.. If shashikala husband comes and take her.. what he will do ???? ..Next day he tries to aviod her, but evening he wants to talk to her and decied.. that she would give divorce to her husband or Leave him...

Ishaan hears Shashikala telling to Ishika how her husband loves her so much and now also she recollects those memories spend with him.. Ishaan leaves from there angrily without listening fully.. Later suhana come and Ishaan  tells her to leave the room.. Suhana is shocked and asks him what happend, Ishaan closes the door and asks her NOW ALSO SHE LOVES HER HUSBAND ...She couldn't tell him.. but tells YES.. Ishaan becomes furious and tells her she cheated him.. suhana tries to explain Ishaan , but he just tells her to leave him now.. In anger Suhana throws things in his room... All the kashyaps come there.. Ishaan gets hurt but tells her just leave him ... Suhana in sad opens the door and leaves from there wth tears in her eyes..  Badimaa follow her comes to know everything she is shocked...

Suhana tells her that she want to go to her dad house, for some days as she can't see if Ishaan hates her... Suhana leaves the home, morning Ishaan looks for suhana during breakfast and badimaa tells to disha, rajini that suhana left the home, someone has hurt her badly.. Ishaan leaves from there before eat the breakfast..Ishaan while driving the scooter recollects all and get into accident like previous but gets memory back and goes to Bajpai house and gets to know KK taken suhana, sanju to someplace to change suhana mood...

Ishaan comes home with sad and he remembers all those meoments in anmesia track  Later suhana comes to kashyas house directly and when ishaan tries to talk to her, she tells him sahe is not interested with talking to him and she came here for badimaa and others not for Ishaan...

Ishaan plans secret decorating his room like before gives surpise to suhana and ask forgiveness for hurting her Sushaan hug with smile ...

t is just my imagination ..Please CVS NO Remarriage, No S**A track, NO Picnic track, No jail track please, they are bad in OBS... The main problem is Ishaan loves shashikala who is the married women.. show it with good performances rather than bringing others between them.

Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abhi786

In OBS jail scene, S**A track and later remarriage is not good.. Atleast the writers should make anmesia track beliveable.. If they want to drag they can by showing some good scenes like the above...

Ishaan falls in love with shashikala, but he has the guilt that it's not right... Ishaan get the bad dream of  someone a man (shadow is shown not face) is taking sasikala  away from him and she is calling Ishaan .. Ishaan... Now Ishaan is confused what to do.. If shashikala husband comes and take her.. what he will do ???? ..Next day he tries to aviod her, but evening he wants to talk to her and decied.. that she would give divorce to her husband or Leave him...

Ishaan hears Shashikala telling to Ishika how her husband loves her so much and now also she recollects those memories spend with him.. Ishaan leaves from there angrily without listening fully.. Later suhana come and Ishaan  tells her to leave the room.. Suhana is shocked and asks him what happend, Ishaan closes the door and asks her NOW ALSO SHE LOVES HER HUSBAND ...She couldn't tell him.. but tells YES.. Ishaan becomes furious and tells her she cheated him.. suhana tries to explain Ishaan , but he just tells her to leave him now.. In anger Suhana throws things in his room... All the kashyaps come there.. Ishaan gets hurt but tells her just leave him ... Suhana in sad opens the door and leaves from there wth tears in her eyes..  Badimaa follow her comes to know everything she is shocked...

Suhana tells her that she want to go to her dad house, for some days as she can't see if Ishaan hates her... Suhana leaves the home, morning Ishaan looks for suhana during breakfast and badimaa tells to disha, rajini that suhana left the home, someone has hurt her badly.. Ishaan leaves from there before eat the breakfast..Ishaan while driving the scooter and thinks about suhana and get into accident like previous but gets memory back immediately and straigly goes to Bajpai house and gets to know KK taken suhana, sanju to someplace to change suhana mood...

Ishaan comes home with sad and he remembers all those things he said all shashikala moments... Later suhana comes to kashyas house directly and when ishaan tries to talk to her, she tells him sahe is not interested with talking to him and she came here for badimaa and others not for Ishaan...

Ishaan plans secret decorating his room like before gives surpise to suhana and ask forgiveness for hurting her Sushaan hug with smile ...

t is just my imagination ..Please CVS NO Remarriage, No S**A track, NO Picnic track, No jail track please, they are bad in OBS... The main problem is Ishaan loves shashikala who is the married women.. show it with good performances rather than bringing others between them.

OMG Abhi!! Its beautiful. ⭐️I was seriously imagining all the things. Waiting for you to start your FF now. In addition to what you said, I want to see a scene where Ishaan shows his frustuation at not being able to remember anything. It can be really traumatic you know. Rough draft:-

The scene starts with Ishaan screaming at Ishika for talking and joking with Suhana and not studying for her exams. He gives a disgusted look at Suhana and goes to his room and shuts the door (not locked). He sits on his bed and tries real hard to remember. He is not able to remember anything. He is playing with his pillow angrily. He remembers the scene where Suhana throws a pillow at him and he catches it. He gets furious now. he throws the pillow on the floor. He starts walking in his room angrily. He trips over a bag and kicks it in anger. He hurts himself and screams at the bag. He sees the vase and throws it on the ground. He remembers the scene where Suhana threw a vase in anger. He feels even more annoyed. He sits on the bed and starts talking to himself. Slowly, he begans to turn emotional and starts crying. He is feeling frustuated and annoyed at the same time. He is feeling sad that he is not able to remember anything. Suhana sees this from the window and opens the door. Ishaan does not hear it. She comes and sits beside him. He moves away from her angrily and asks her to leave him alone and not irritate him. Suhana is leaving the room. Ishaan realises what he just said. He tells her sorry and tells her that he is just frustuated that he is not able to remember anything. Suhana makes him look at her, holds his cheeks and smiles. She tells him to keep faith and that he will get what he wants if he truly loves it. Ishaan (for the first time) is not being a BHOLU. (a.k.a shows no discomfort). Suhana leaves the room and while leaving, she shuts the door and says Good Night!. Ishaan is admiring her. Just as he hears the door shut, he realises that Suhana touched his cheeks and wipes his cheeks. He goes to sleep. 

THE END. 😛
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

Suhana tells her that she want to go to her dad house, for some days as she can't see if Ishaan hates her... Suhana leaves the home, morning Ishaan looks for suhana during breakfast and badimaa tells to disha, rajini that suhana left the home, someone has hurt her badly.. Ishaan leaves from there before eat the breakfast..Ishaan while driving the scooter recollects all and get into accident like previous but gets memory back and goes to Bajpai house and gets to know KK taken suhana, sanju to someplace to change suhana mood...

Ishaan comes home with sad and he remembers all those meoments in anmesia track  Later suhana comes to kashyas house directly and when ishaan tries to talk to her, she tells him sahe is not interested with talking to him and she came here for badimaa and others not for Ishaan...

Abhi ...seriously i thought you are giving us spoiler from OBS...your imagination is too good👏