Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CI Thursday's thread MSK ka jalwa ... - Page 13

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all !!! Mona di deepti di spandana di hima di samata di and all-loved ur analysis...
I am signing since morning still wondering at the speed of increment... Waise i think Maan bought the house frm the new owner after talking to Geet on phone coz its not against his pride na... Waise i was drooling over precap wala original Maan Singh Khurana the power holder... I loved the episode coz Geet gave an excellent reason to stay in that house and maan's dialogues and THE MSK attitude was out of this world ... Lucky and Mamaji were fantabulous and poor mamaji got a tight insaaf on his cheek by his baein... Lovely episode...Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi mamta πŸ˜ƒ

u r right MSK can do anything for his GEET  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
craziekudi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@ ree= hi..jaldi aa..

@ deepu== reni is studying yaar!!

@ tanvi..keep it up!😍😍😍

@ samata== hi...me too cant wait for tom

@ spee== maaneet all the way yaar!!

reni u studying!! i felt i read some where u were mentioning office... if that not u.. leav yaar!!!

good girl.. studying what???
divareena thumbnail
All@ maan looks very very hot in his new avtaar.

Hima has got him this month. Daisy its your turn next
ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

Hi all !!! Mona di deepti di spandana di hima di and all-loved ur analysis...
I am signing since morning still wondering at the speed of increment... Waise i think Maan bought the house frm the new owner after talking to Geet on phone coz its not against his pride na... Waise i was drooling over precap wala original Maan Singh Khurana the power holder... I loved the episode coz Geet gave an excellent reason to stay in that house and maan's dialogues and THE MSK attitude was out of this world ... Lucky and Mamaji were fantabulous and poor mamaji got a tight insaaf on his cheek by his baein... Lovely episode...

hi sakshi 😊

i am tanvi...we didn't get a chance to talk earlier so now here we are πŸ˜‰

i agree MSK  exudes POWER...full 440 volts wali powerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@aash i understand what you mean but let us wait..yesterday everybody jumped to conclusion about geet's precap dialogues...
@reena hi dear...
@mamta yes maan can do anything for geet...

craziekudi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

Hi all !!! Mona di deepti di spandana di hima di samata di and all-loved ur analysis...
I am signing since morning still wondering at the speed of increment... Waise i think Maan bought the house frm the new owner after talking to Geet on phone coz its not against his pride na... Waise i was drooling over precap wala original Maan Singh Khurana the power holder... I loved the episode coz Geet gave an excellent reason to stay in that house and maan's dialogues and THE MSK attitude was out of this world ... Lucky and Mamaji were fantabulous and poor mamaji got a tight insaaf on his cheek by his baein... Lovely episode...

hello dear... kya haal.. hai precap dekha.. hum sab drooling!!!

aashu... ab teen teen line banane padenge.. pehle... unmarried age aboue 20!!!

then unamrried age below 20 and 
then married girls...

what say!!!
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi mona, aash, dee, sana, hima, sakhsi, samata, aarthi, deepz, maitri, reni, samata, tanvi (hope i haven't missed anyone)

@hima, aarthi, dee, deepz, maitri, sakshi, samata-lovely analysis dearies

@aarthi, dee, deepz, tanvi, maitri-gr8 to see u sweethearts after so long...v all missed u so much...

@sara-welcome to crazy incredibles...hope u will have fun here!!...aww u have 4 exams 2mrw...all the best dear!...

@maitri-all the best for ur exams dear!

@all...V all MAANEETIANS will surely save Our GHSP and Our MAANEET...

Now back to signing petitions and sending messages...I'm sure V all MAANEETIANS will be successful in our mission our dream our wish of saving 'Our Life Our GHSP Our MAANEET'...

craziekudi thumbnail
mona... name the thread yaar...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sammy we waiting!!😍
😍 anything for black n sexy maan!!

hi sakshi..