Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CI Thursday's thread MSK ka jalwa ... - Page 9

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

btw i forgot... 😍

I was just wondering that how come you're not ghurofying him that too in his hot avatar 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Aash

did u guys notice????? maan heet ka packed bag leke chala gaya!! ghajini CVs forgot ke bag geet ka tha!!

me was laughing!!

Aash same to you...

drdee142 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

@deepz & dee - what u both have quoted is the article update i wrote for arti coz she was unable to view it from her mobile ... my actual post is there on page 1 ...

& maan has purchased the house & will enter it tomorrow as the new owner ... plz chk page 1 ...

glad that all of u are here ...

@all - keep signing the petition ... we still need 71000 signs ... we have a dead line to finish on that ...

Hima I saw that star one article and  I don't think that Maan bought the house with the intention of staying in it or proving something to Beeji and Teji, I'm sure he must have come to know of their problem and just bought the house to help the family out and I sure he'll now move in the house cause that would be putting Geet's family down and he'll never do that.

I think he will only return the house back to Teji maybe saying that they can pay him back later so they don't feel burdened or insulted atleast that's my POV 😊
Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Where is hima ...

where is Samata and Spandana...
craziekudi thumbnail

hi peeps..just came back..

mixed feelings from me yaar...

i cant stomach the fact that MSK wud go behind someones back! no matter what..agar aisa bataya to mere liye total character assasination..haan agar aisa hai ke re-brought it from whoever brought it..then its ok!!

what do u think..??

darling i think he is gonna buy it!!!
drdee142 thumbnail

did u guys notice????? maan heet ka packed bag leke chala gaya!! ghajini CVs forgot ke bag geet ka tha!!

me was laughing!!

Maan took Geet's bag and left her there without any clothes and also in yesterdays episode during the Devini convo all Geet's duppatas were hanging there so what did she pack then 😆
craziekudi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Hima I saw that star one article and  I don't think that Maan bought the house with the intention of staying in it or proving something to Beeji and Teji, I'm sure he must have come to know of their problem and just bought the house to help the family out and I sure he'll now move in the house cause that would be putting Geet's family down and he'll never do that.

I think he will only return the house back to Teji maybe saying that they can pay him back later so they don't feel burdened or insulted atleast that's my POV 😊

or i think maybe he will deal with them to give teji some time...
ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@Aash

me was laughing!!

Aash same to you...

me three 😆😆
ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ aashu--- maan will not show them down...he has just bought the house to save beeji's family...of course that will be revealed later on...after all geet's family is his family...being the damaad he thought of helping his new family

this is what i think
craziekudi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ahujatanvi

me three 😆😆

haha.. even i noticed...

poor geet kya pehnegi ab