what is missing?? CWB special

Posted: 12 years ago
Deep in my HEART
PIA- I have all reasons to be happy but still some part of me is missing. From my childhood i had craved for family love but today when i have this some part of me is telling me that i dont belong to this world. I belong to another worls and that is waiting for me and i need to find out. All are happy to see me back but why i am not happy. I lost my memory but it seems like i lost my life and i lost something more precious then life. Why this wind is giving me indications that i have to go somewhere. Why these jungle is calling me. Why are they screaming at me to come there.????? What is missing??? Who was pia??? Was she someone's else pia??? why is my heart empty??? Is that some part of my heart missing

KABEER- Today i saw that girl again after whole good one year. Nothing is changed she is still that pia with big brown eyes and with innocent smile on her cute face. BUT the sad part is she forgot our epic friendship. But this time i will be always there for her. I will always help her out like TRUE FRIEND. I WILL BE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU PIA.

ABHAY- Why suddenly my heart has started doing some movements. Why i can feel that someone is around me. That someone once who was my life. Is it pia. No she cant be here. She must have moved on with her LIFE. She must have found SOMEONE else. Why my heart is paining like hell on just thinking Pis with someone else. I wanted this only. Then why is this happening to me.???

CWB- Mastaano ko pyaar ke deewano ko andesha ho gaya hai ki vo ek doosre ke kareeb hai. Ab yeh kudrat bhi in dono ko milwaakr rahegi

Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago

Wow sanju u analysed each character so perfectly πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I hope Pia finds abhay soon but she needs metz to break the spell and for kabir finally he will prove that friendship is above all relationships😳😳😳😳 and I hope his friendship with Pia stays through thick and thin's😳😳😳 

As for abhay poor soul should be cursefree soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜› and our CWB should also find his loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by vivluv - 12 years ago
All this is OK, but where is the Jaan of the show? Where is Piya's 'pehla pyaar' to whom she has been 'attracted' since childhood? Where is our hawt Chand?

The show can run without Abhay, Piya, Sid, Panchi, even Chai wala baba, but how can it run without Chand and his ingenious neck movements, whispers and his ability to translate every Hindi dialogue in English!!😍

Everybody has forgotten him πŸ₯Ί
seriously and truthfully I had tears in my eyes when I saw Kabir and Pia scene tonight.

it was so painfully heart broken when their tune came on them and the fact that she does not even remember what they once shared broke meπŸ₯Ί

if there is any justice in the world I shall get my happy go lucky Kabir back someday and I just hope that THAT T is good to him😭

wow sanju
awesome post
u have analysed each and every character so deeply and perfectlyπŸ‘πŸ‘
just brilliant and imotional tooπŸ˜”

good analysis sanjna, especially CWB special oneπŸ˜‰
Nice post
I hope Abhiya meet fast or atleast Piya remembers everything and search for her Abhay
Originally posted by vivluv

Wow sanju u analysed each character so perfectly πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I hope Pia finds abhay soon but she needs metz to break the spell and for kabir finally he will prove that friendship is above all relationships😳😳😳😳 and I hope his friendship with Pia stays through thick and thin's😳😳😳 

As for abhay poor soul should be cursefree soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜› and our CWB should also find his loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanx alot archi for reading it and dont worry pis will find abhay soon with her detective giri🀣 and ya this tym kabeer is with pia as a friend so he will defo proove himself but sad part is pia dont  remember anythingπŸ₯Ί

And CWB already have GF that t ki chamchi is his GF🀣
Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sanjna4

Thanx alot archi for reading it and dont worry pis will find abhay soon with her detective giri🀣 and ya this tym kabeer is with pia as a friend so he will defo proove himself but sad part is pia dont  remember anythingπŸ₯Ί

And CWB already have GF that t ki chamchi is his GF🀣
I thought Pia only forgot abhayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† par she forgot kabir as wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CWB ki gf toh Metz thi na toh he left metz for T ki chamchiROFLROFLROFL