Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Teji Singh's soul enters Lucky Singh

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Quite decent episode..with Maan returning to his MSK attitude (especially dressing😉)

Episode starts with same Geet crying and trying to make Beeji understand scene (I hate it...ystd too I cried...today too they made me cry😡😡😡...poor Geet)...

Maan enters and Geet asks him to come talk to Beeji, but he takes Geet away (I loved this scene...).  In the room, Geet is all sad. Maan comes (without turban😉)...he makes her understand that the family is all angry n its better that they leave at present.  Geet agrees unwillingly...

Lucky is sitting on Jhula...(oyee..lucky...its my Maneet's belonging...get up from there😡😲)...Preeto joins and is all angry for pushing her off window...Lucky expresses his sadness for Geet being thrownout...Preeto suggests he should do something...but he says he is helpless...Preeto asks if he will do same with her too...he says when time comes he will give answer (I dont like the actor as she does not suite Lucky😳😳😳😳..but I love the character...she is always to the point and clear in her thoughts...)..

Mamaji enters and asks what is going on in the house and y Beeji asked Geet to leave...Lucky gets irritated and mamaji asks if Preeto knows anything...she is all confused.  Lucky is like and leave the place...(hilarious scene..as expected...he did it all and now forgot what happened...🤣🤣🤣🤣)..mamaji is still all confused about what is going on in the house😕😆

Teji in the room is all angry...Pammi tries to explain that Maneet did it for their love, but he is not ready to listen (omg...my mom asked y is he shouting at his wife as she did nothing...omg I said she is his punching bag🤣...)

Nano is deep in thought and Dev enters with blue dupatta...he gifts her and thanks her for helping him in jungle...she takes it unwillingly(I loved the scene...when Nano had to snatch the dupatta from his hands🤣)...Dev tries to explain its not Maneet fault and so on...nano says she only knows its not good Maneet leaving suddenly...

My fav scene...Maan in black shirt..MSK avtar talking to Adi about tickets and not reveal things to Dadi...Teji comes and Maan tries to walk off...but Teji blocks his way...he asks y they did not leave...Maan says they are about to.. Teji says if Maan would not have been his jeeja..he would have taught him lesson..(loved the angry stare...omg..omg...hotness personified from both sides😍...btw...Teji said Tu once and then shifted to Aap😕😕😕)

Lacchi sees this, gets worried, and calls Beeji...Beeji comes and takes Teji away. 

Maan enters Geet room who is ready with luggage...Geet is remembering all Beeji's words and is crying😭😭😭...Maan comes and says its better they leave...After entering halll...all the family present and leave one after other(it worked like salt on wounds for Geeet🤢🤢)..

Geet tells to Maan that she does not wanna leave...per precap...she takes it as challenge between being a wife and daughter and wanna win her family's heart...Maan is gonna support her (now sometimes GF makes me get mad...lots of negative posts regarding Geet's decision being wrong...pacifying ones family is wrong...😕😕😕...trying to prove that her Maan was not wrong is wrong...😕😕😕...y is it so hard to accept that Geet does nt want to leave with her family hurt behind her)

If anyone has any secret mission please hire JJ from USA...he will do the work and forget what he did...u will have to be reminding him his mission though🤣

Please hit the like button and Chaskameter!!!
Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well synthesis of the episode with sweet crunch of comments...👏 
-Saruu- thumbnail
ROFLing At Urr Title🤣
Great post,I luv reading dem everyday,Even if the Epi was depressing,U cheer me up😳
Sara xx😛👏
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetlover1

well synthesis of the episode with sweet crunch of comments...👏 

thanks ...glad u like it
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

ROFLing At Urr Title🤣

Great post,I luv reading dem everyday,Even if the Epi was depressing,U cheer me up😳
Sara xx😛👏

I am glad u liked...

thats a very sweet compliment sara😃
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

I am glad u liked...

thats a very sweet compliment sara😃

I Am Sweet😳
LOL,Ur welcum😆😉😛😊😃
PS.Im Hyper On Emoticons😳😳😳
LuvScooby thumbnail
Maaneet is made up with Maan and Geet,...so if Maan supports Geet, we all should as well 😳
-NSKluvsSRK- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yar i just love ur daily episode synapsis 2 amazing...
anveshasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice title naz🤣.like always,u rock dear👏...
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

Maaneet is made up with Maan and Geet,...so if Maan supports Geet, we all should as well 😳

yep Maneet have decided to stay back and i just love it ...as they r the best