Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Though i dint get wat is v r to do but i startd likng ur polls. I love d duo ie abhi n daya. Der true frndship is awesome! Luvd wen dey stand for each othr.gudmrng.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think  I had said this a while back, but my feelings for the trio turned from interest, to obsession to requirement, to a point where I have a sense of innate respect for them...after watching them for 12 or so on the TV screens..IDK, the feeling is of awe(not sure if that's the correct word choice), the feeling towards them is inexplicable to me...When I saw Daya Sir in Behropiya dying, it was as if I was dying...there was that breathlessness and gagging...when I saw Abhijit Sir getting shot in numerous occasions, I felt the pain in my shoulders(or wherever)...when duo got bombed down into the river in Bank Robbery, I was dumbfounded. Similarily, a part of me dies when ACP gets into a spot of trouble, such as in Target ACP Pradhuyman...long live trio!  
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Paagalpan...!!!! Crazy Madness  😈😉☺️
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
❤️ Daya-Abhi. Nice poll. I'm crazy for my Daya sir the most. Everytime he appeares on the screen I go 😍😍Edited by Shruti_HR - 12 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When I started watching CID it was just an thriller serial to me...then it becomes a habit...now it becomes obsession...total pagalpan...WHY???
Because of trio...yeah when they are in danger I feel I'm in danger though I know that it's just a episode of CID...par dil ko kaun samjhaye...dil hai ke manta nehin...specially I feel it for my Abhijeet sir...

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I chose crush for abhijeet...as thats what i have on him...as for TRIO as a totality, i respect them, am inspired by them and totally depend on them as, if i dont get to see them for even one day i feel depressed..i forgo watching many of my favourite shows for CID

ok, even i do love abhi sir a lot in the sense that if later i get someone like him in my future i will be very happy😍 ❤️ ☺️

this is for ABHI SIR

Edited by deep_baner - 12 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I want to choose love and crush for Abhijeet specially... because it was my crush that changed into love... the TRIO in all has become a very vital part in my life... a dsay without them, and I feel my day has gone incomplete... I've got so bonded with the TRIO that their every happiness makes me happy, their every pain gives me pain, and their every emotion becomes mine...
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suhaani I enjoy your polls.
I would say love the duo. Arhem, Abhijeet slightly more than Daya. It was attraction at first that got me watching.WOW who is this man? Then it turned to crush then love and respect simultaneously. Now I have to watch one episode before I sleep. I can't tolerate the way they seem to get hurt so often. I never thought a character would ever get me feeling so many undescribable emotions in me. When Adi sir comes on I just go from 😊 to ☺️ and end up 😍
Edited by mallikaBalu - 12 years ago