Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:KamiTeriKhalsiJaatiHe (Page 71)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Farah don't remind me how CV's killed Saarthi show. The show was so brilliant when it started and then it went down the drains.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whispaSwetha-Sai

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Farah they have BB court, canteen, wind blowing, eye lock minus dupattaLOLLOL

ShockedShockedShockedShocked

Thank goodness theres no dupatta!!LOLLOL
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

I absolutely love this siggy by Sidra. I have been using this since ages nowDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whispaSwetha-Sai

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged

This precap scene makes me wonder so such guy exists. The guy didn't care about his reputation but was worried more about Kria's reputation and her identity getting revealed to ppl who saw dem together. I loved how Kria is looking at Rey when he opens his eyes after putting jacket on her. This has to be one of my favorite KriYaansh sceneDay DreamingDay Dreaming
supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Ok am off

Speak to y'all later !
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Ladki ko tum koi bhi naam se bulao girl babde woh hoti musibat hi hai. Let's see how Vicky ignores this musibat now. Archi is so cuteLOLLOL
ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
@V & Shru: Really Karan is fab, I like him , But in both the roles, I like ranchod more as far as his acting is concerned, But Abha-Karan their chemistry is rocking.

VVV you know what, Shru made many ppl to watch the show...That why i was cautioning you...LOL...Even i don't want to give a try on that show cos of the CV's and again i don't want to go throu the torture again.

@Farrah; if you like dance then you can watch it, cos they all r professional dancers.

And moreover i feel a lot of guys r into that show cos of Shakti...Her dancing is fab.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whispa

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Bye VHugHug

I hope they don't kill Ranchod to unite Karan-Abha but knowing CV's of the show I won't be shock if they do.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index