Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Anyone home?

hi Shru🤗🤗

see dis TOI article on BV...

Gauri in a predicament 

Love is blind and you often ignore the obvious when you fall head over heels for someone.And Gauri will soon realise that the problems,her love life with Jagya has stumbled upon,arent as simple as they were presented to her in Colors Balika Vadhu.Just when Jagya chose to disclose the truth about his child-marriage,his love story seemed to have hit troubled waters.The girl who was adamant on meeting Jagyas estranged parents,embarked on a new journey all alone,to convince them to accept her.She hasnt read the letter written by Jagya,where he divulges everything about his marital status and the real reason behind his parents anger.In her quest to find the truth,Gauri reaches Jagyas haveli and thats when the unexpected happens.As soon as she sees Dadisa,her dark past comes back to haunt her and she remembers her marriage with Jagya then.A look at Anandis picture and Gauri realises that she is Jagyas second wife.She hates him for having lied to her for so many years.Commenting on this shocking development,Gauri (Anjum Farooki) says,Gauri would be shocked with this turn of events.She realises that the man,she has loved to death,has kept her in the dark all this while.All her hopes and aspirations come crashing down. Gauri will accuse Jagya of cheating her,over the phone,and will vow to never forgive him.Does this mean Jagya has lost Gauri forever Only time will tell how the wronged girl recovers from this big blow.

here is the link...
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I loved SR wedding!! Both of them!😆
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Ishu and Jhanvi SR stuff are so damn beautiful😍😍
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello Munni is that u...aww my poor girl looking so  miserable without me Angel😈

now come come here and let me give u some sugar

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Farah, Swetha🤗🤗

shru🤗🤗
did u see that BV Article Shru...?

.Angel thumbnail
Good Morning to u Faruuuji
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Swetha I did. Now if they actually plan to make Gauri negative then they can show she will pretend to forget Jagya and go to his house as his wife to punish all for whatever happened with her🤔
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Angel

Good Morning to u Faruuuji

Gauriji!!🤗

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dont they look AMAZING together 😍 Man as much as i love Salman i Hate Aish!!! But i need to admit they make an AWESOME PAIR
.Angel thumbnail

I am not Munni😵😵

BTW u and I...OKAY

if u say so but remember that u can't shut everybody else mouths up forever u know they all know the truth and what u r to whom.