Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:KamiTeriKhalsiJaatiHe (Page 127)

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Farah di, Gauri and her emoticons got swagger. LOL  LOL

I LOVE THEM !! LOL  LOL

Me too!!LOL

And I love all your damon avis too!EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHues

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Additi TVD is just so much more then 'creatures who drink blood'LOLLOL  Tell that to my mom. LOL  LOLLOL  LOL She sees me and my sis watching TVD, and she's like, "yeh bas ek doosre khoon hi peete rehte hain ?"

Its such an amazing story of complex realtionships, friendships, unconditional love! You can relate to the story in so many ways. Thats why I love it! The vampire part for me actually fades in the background.
Exactly. I kinda forget about all that when I watch the relationships and the ties between characters. And Delena...I start talking about them, and can't stop. I made a topic in the TVD forum after one of the episodes, and it got so long, that I've never dared to do it again. LOL  LOL

whispa

StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Aww...thank you for liking my avis, they're easy to find, all over the net now. LOL  LOL 

I think, from that article, Salman will be playing cupid b/w Digu and Naku, and Akshay is gonna introduce Shabbir soon. So I suppose it'll be a love triangle between Digu, Naku and Dutta.

Edited by StarshineHues - 28 May 2011 at 7:17am

whispa

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

worry not Shru cos drinking is so notr my thing but troubling others surly isEvil Smile

You are talli for sureROFLROFL

I know how innocent you areROFLROFL

StarshineHues

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Farrah-

Additi TVD is just so much more then 'creatures who drink blood'LOLLOL  Tell that to my mom. LOL  LOLLOL  LOL She sees me and my sis watching TVD, and she's like, "yeh bas ek doosre khoon hi peete rehte hain ?"

Its such an amazing story of complex realtionships, friendships, unconditional love! You can relate to the story in so many ways. Thats why I love it! The vampire part for me actually fades in the background.
Exactly. I kinda forget about all that when I watch the relationships and the ties between characters. And Delena...I start talking about them, and can't stop. I made a topic in the TVD forum after one of the episodes, and it got so long, that I've never dared to do it again. LOL  LOL

Oh Additi if you ever make a post on that forum you must send me the link.

Im like you. Once I start talking about something I like I cant stop!! You should see some of my posts on the Gulaal forums and on peoples FF's!LOLLOL

And i can talk about TVD all day! I love Delena but I also love the fascinating relationship between Stefan and damon and how its evolved!

And how about Caroline and Tyler! Now thats what you call character growth! I think indian TV needs to take a lesson from them. Especially a certain show called DMG which totally regressed at the end as did the characters!!
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Shru, this is Gauri:  

LOLLOL
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I need song suggestionLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHueswhispa

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Shru, this is Gauri:  

LOLLOL

ShockedShockedShocked

Let me take cover before Gauri aims for you!!LOLLOL

Oh by the way Additi do you watch the indian  TVD PKYEK? I tried to watch it but couldnt.

StarshineHues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index