Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:KamiTeriKhalsiJaatiHe - Page 99

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Angel

hello BinalπŸ€—

plus have u seen the little boy they are now gonna pair Panchi up with?

OMG like seriously just because they lady playing Panchi love dating little boys in real life does not mean they should hook her up with one onscreen too na

Hello Gauri πŸ€—  I love it wen u call me Binal πŸ˜†

And wat there's already some one entered PKYEK for Pancchi 😲 I haven't seen it post Sid's last epi Urghh EK has lost it 😑 😑 And why is she hooking her up with some one Younger then her πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I am going to lock new thread next time and open it only when current gets over😈😈
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You know Neet reminded me that KW wore this T shirt as Sid during the scene where Ridhimma wore the red negligee...you know the one where she said 'mere pyar ka saboot' and then later went talli and called it her farz!!

Anyway, look at him in that scene with this t-shirt and look at him now! He has just lost too much weight!

He used to look amazing as Sid!
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Hasn't Panchi's character changed completely. She dates a new guy every 3rd dayπŸ€”
whispa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

I am going to lock new thread next time and open it only when current gets over😈😈

The power of being a global moderator!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
whispa thumbnail

Hasn't Panchi's character changed completely. She dates a new guy every 3rd dayπŸ€”

Shru dont watch the indian version of TVD!! Watch the original! its amazing!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Farrah-

Kritzi how are you sweetie? i missed you yesterday!😳

I guess you were busy with studies or work.

I m fine 😳 No i have completed my studies long back πŸ˜† And i just resigned from my job sometime back i was busy with the guests at my place actly i had my cousins wedding on 23rd so there have been loads of guests at my place so was busy with them πŸ˜†
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kriti_binal

Hello Gauri πŸ€—  I love it wen u call me Binal πŸ˜†

And wat there's already some one entered PKYEK for Pancchi 😲 I haven't seen it post Sid's last epi Urghh EK has lost it 😑 😑 And why is she hooking her up with some one Younger then her πŸ˜•

even I love calling u that more anything😳

yeah they have and it's non other than one of the two werewolf Brothers which cool but they could have at least pair her up with the older one not the younger one right?πŸ˜•

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

u do that and it's so not gonna look pretty up in here so u better let go of that idea😑...I'm not kidding MunnijiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

whispa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kriti_binal

I m fine 😳 No i have completed my studies long back πŸ˜† And i just resigned from my job sometime back i was busy with the guests at my place actly i had my cousins wedding on 23rd so there have been loads of guests at my place so was busy with them πŸ˜†

I love weddings!Embarrassed Especially family weddings!! You must have had so much fun!!Embarrassed

The clothes, the food, all the functions!! How wonderful!!Embarrassed

So have all your guests gone now?