SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:KamiTeriKhalsiJaatiHe - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Dil ne yeh kaha is actually a lovely song Shru. 😆  😆

Di, that character dheela song's lyrics are so bad, but its so catchy !! 😆  😆  And I LOVE watching crazy movies and shows like that, just for kicks. They make me laugh !! 😆  😆  I've watched most of Kamaal R Khan's Deshdrohi ainwayee (it was so bad that it was hilarious 😆  😆), and I saw a movie called Izzatdaar this morning in which the villain died after being crushed by a HUGE plastic spider, which was his "trademark".😆  😆

Exactly additi!!😆😆 The lyrics are so bad but you cant help singing them!!😆😆

And I already know what type of film Ready is going to be but Im still going to watch it!!😆😆

Oh my gosh I was just reading a hilarious article ok KRK on the bolly forum. Here it is!!🤣

Who are your competitors in the industry?
I like Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgan. But my ultimate competitor is Shah Rukh. He stays in a Rs 100 crore bungalow in Mumbai, while I own one of equal worth in Dubai.

' Desh Drohi 2
declares that Muslims are creating trouble in India. Do you fear controversy?
KRK has never been scared in his life and will never be, right till the last breath. I love my India and I am ready to die for my country.

' You signed on controversy's children for the film. Is it solely to be in the news?
Today, it's not making a film, but marketing one which is a tough job. When you see Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan fighting about who is the bigger 'marketing star', my film's casting is only justified. My cast will interest the audience.

' Jimmy Shergill, Aftab Shivdasani and Mallika Sherawat refused to be a part of your film. Comment.
When you start a film with Jimmy or Aftab, it'll be declared as a flop from day one and the distributors will all run away. So as a producer, I do not want to sign them. And as far as Mallika is concerned, my film is a patriotic film, not a po*n film. If I ever make a po*n film, I shall definitely approach her.

' So you've signed on Payal Rohatgi?
See, most of the actresses today have a lot of money and don't need work. So I singed on the hard-working Payal.

' People have had a lot of fun at your expense during award functions. What is your reaction to this?
Actually, I'm happy that people can't ignore me. They love me or hate me, but can't ignore me. But yes, I was quite surprised to see Imran Khan cracking jokes about me. His only identity today is that he is Aamir's nephew. I suggest he first create an identity of his own, come to my level, and only then talk about me.

' What are you planning after Desh Drohi 2?
I will make ten Desh Drohis! One Desh Drohi made me a superstar and reaped me a profit of Rs 25 crore, imagine what ten Desh Drohis can do.

Originally posted by StarshineHues

Di I've been trying to motivate Shru to watch, lekin she's being a nikammi as usual.  😆  😆

Here's the official synopsis for Season 3, they released it a few days ago:

Season three opens the door to learn more about Klaus and The Original Family as his motives for wanting Stefan on his side are finally revealed. As Stefan sinks deeper into the dark side, Damon and Elena struggle with the guilt of their growing bond even as they work together to bring Stefan back from the edge. The ghosts from Jeremy's past have a powerful message they're trying to deliver to him, not to mention the impact they're having on his relationship with Bonnie. And as Caroline and Tyler grow closer, a war erupts between their families.

Eee!!! This sounds amazing!! I want to see it now now!!😆😆

Jeremys going to have his hands full with 3 girlfriends!!

Oh and I forgot to mention how much i like caroline as a vampire. I didnt like her as a human being!!😆😆 That sounds so strange!!😆😆

But like I said before Ive loved hers and Tylers character growth and Im looking forward to their forbidden love story!😳
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBpS-fVPUUo[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBpS-fVPUUo
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Dpq7Cs_G4[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Dpq7Cs_G4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfS6JBHqJQA[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfS6JBHqJQA
Shru explain to me about DID. its a reality show right?

So were Shakti and Amar paired together? was it a doubles thing?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu_f5IWpCYg[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu_f5IWpCYg
Originally posted by *Shruti*

LINK TO NEXT THREAD

[URL=][URL]
ummm Shru what does that mean/supposed to be or this ur new way of saying u first?
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Exactly additi!!😆😆 The lyrics are so bad but you cant help singing them!!😆😆

And I already know what type of film Ready is going to be but Im still going to watch it!!😆😆

Oh my gosh I was just reading a hilarious article ok KRK on the bolly forum. Here it is!!🤣

Who are your competitors in the industry?
I like Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgan. But my ultimate competitor is Shah Rukh. He stays in a Rs 100 crore bungalow in Mumbai, while I own one of equal worth in Dubai.

' Desh Drohi 2
declares that Muslims are creating trouble in India. Do you fear controversy?
KRK has never been scared in his life and will never be, right till the last breath. I love my India and I am ready to die for my country.

' You signed on controversy's children for the film. Is it solely to be in the news?
Today, it's not making a film, but marketing one which is a tough job. When you see Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan fighting about who is the bigger 'marketing star', my film's casting is only justified. My cast will interest the audience.

' Jimmy Shergill, Aftab Shivdasani and Mallika Sherawat refused to be a part of your film. Comment.
When you start a film with Jimmy or Aftab, it'll be declared as a flop from day one and the distributors will all run away. So as a producer, I do not want to sign them. And as far as Mallika is concerned, my film is a patriotic film, not a po*n film. If I ever make a po*n film, I shall definitely approach her.

' So you've signed on Payal Rohatgi?
See, most of the actresses today have a lot of money and don't need work. So I singed on the hard-working Payal.

' People have had a lot of fun at your expense during award functions. What is your reaction to this?
Actually, I'm happy that people can't ignore me. They love me or hate me, but can't ignore me. But yes, I was quite surprised to see Imran Khan cracking jokes about me. His only identity today is that he is Aamir's nephew. I suggest he first create an identity of his own, come to my level, and only then talk about me.

' What are you planning after Desh Drohi 2?
I will make ten Desh Drohis! One Desh Drohi made me a superstar and reaped me a profit of Rs 25 crore, imagine what ten Desh Drohis can do.

@ red: OMG...I'm laughing so hard, I can't even breathe. sgadgkadglsa;da;dh;dhkladhja. THIS DUDE IS CRAZYYY !! lmao !! 😆  😆  😆 😆  Unintentional comedy is definitely his forte. 😆  😆  😆  😆

@ blue SRSLY ? What does he think of himself ? 🤣   🤣  🤣  🤣

@ pink: Yes, please do. I'm gonna watch all 10 !! I'll NEVER ask for anything else  !! 😆  😆  😆 😆

I'M SO EXCITED !!

Edited by StarshineHues - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Shru explain to me about DID. its a reality show right?

So were Shakti and Amar paired together? was it a doubles thing?

The show gathers raw talent aged 15 to 25 from all over India. Once chosen, the contestants are trained by professional Bollywood choreographers. Thereafter the participants compete against each other. Some of the dance forms that are taught to the contestants are ballet, acrobatics, shadow dancing, mid-air dancing, Broadway theatre, contemporary, Bollywood, Latin, ballroom, and hip-hop. Amar and Shakti were in Terrence Ki Toli so they did lot of duet performance together. Shakti was winner of season 2.