Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:KamiTeriKhalsiJaatiHe - Page 94

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Shru doesnt D3 come on Fridays? I was waiting for some more awesome dancing videos from you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by-StarshineHues

And I can't get "Tum dil ki dhadkan main" out of my head for some reason. And I toh don't even LIKE that song. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Shru will you watch Rtan ka Rishta ? I might watch bits of it just for comedy. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

I like that track but I love Dil Ne Yeh Kaha more. No I won'tπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
whispa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-*Shruti*

Adu there was a post on what songs you wanna see on pairs I was posting songs there. Yes I am making VM for 300 thread on Saibo. You think I will be spared if I don't make one on that occasion🀣🀣

I love that saibo song!!

But right now I cant get the character dheela song out of my head!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Im going to drag my family to watch that movie even though they will probably  kill me after watching it!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Farah nope it comes on Mon-Wed Thu epi is repeat of whole week. Should I give you DID videos of Amar-Shakti?
whispa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-*Shruti*

Farah nope it comes on Mon-Wed Thu epi is repeat of whole week. Should I give you DID videos of Amar-Shakti?

Yes I have  a bit of free time just now till my boys claim me so post them.😊
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by--Farrah-

Additi!!πŸ€—

Im speechless!!😲 I can see why Shilpu and Shru call you poetic literacy!! Your post on Delena was amazing!!

Ok theres no way im going to be able to write as well as you but these are my humble views!😳

Damon and Elena have come such a long way. Of course he fell in love with her a long time ago but he steadily made his way into her heart. As much as Elena tried to deny it and fight it, its happened. And i think next season the whole dynamics of the show is going to change.

Stefan was always the good guy, the one who tried to keep everyone safe. And his number one priority was Elena. Yet, he also tried to keep the ones Elena loved from coming to any harm too. And thats why sometimes I felt he was unsure what to do at times.

Damon also wanted to keep Elena safe but he didnt care if it meant the ones close to her got hurt!

"I will always choose you!'

When he said that I gasped! Not just at the words but the way he looked at her when he said it. He left her in no doubt how he felt. And the last scene was just 😍

And for me it was important because it was elena who kissed Damon. That told the audience that he meant something to her, he was more then a friend!!

Anyway i cant wait for next season because by making the ultimate sacrifice Stefan has now in effect become Damon! The roles are reversed and this is where the relationship between the 3 is going to get interesting!

Both the brothers are awesome! Damon gave up the woman he loved for his brother and Stefan gave up his suol for his brother!!

Now thats what I call love!!

I  hope I didnt bore you Additi with my thoughts and I hope I was eloquent enough!!πŸ˜•

Awww Di, you're too sweet !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ€—  πŸ€— And I'm not that good, honestly. Its just something that came into my head, and I couldn't stop till I let it out. πŸ˜†  And Shru and Shilpu call me Poetic Literacy because of Niki, you'll know that story when you see our 200th thread. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Of course you didn't bore me, I loved every single word you wrote !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  You write so well (way better than me, for sure) , and what you said there is the essence of Delena, the essence of Stefan & Damon for me.

Exactly. As much as Elena tried to fight it, Damon fought his way into her heart, and she finally admitted that in the finale.

Stefan was amaaazing in the finale, he gave up everything to save his brother, his life, his soul, everything. And now its Damon's turn to save him.

I can't wait for Season 3, its going to be awesome  !! And I can't wait to discuss it with you !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ€—
shruti thumbnail
Farah let me post them
whispa thumbnail
Additi I cant wait for season 3 either. I guess it will be about Damon and Elenas journey to save Stefan. I havent read the books but I believe the series is different from them.

And im so looking forward to discussing it with you too. I know Pragzie watches it but we need to get Shru and the others to watch too.

So how about it Shru??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
StarshineHues thumbnail
Dil ne yeh kaha is actually a lovely song Shru. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Di, that character dheela song's lyrics are so bad, but its so catchy !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  And I LOVE watching crazy movies and shows like that, just for kicks. They make me laugh !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  I've watched most of Kamaal R Khan's Deshdrohi ainwayee (it was so bad that it was hilarious πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†), and I saw a movie called Izzatdaar this morning in which the villain died after being crushed by a HUGE plastic spider, which was his "trademark".πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
StarshineHues thumbnail
This content was originally posted by--Farrah-

Additi I cant wait for season 3 either. I guess it will be about Damon and Elenas journey to save Stefan. I havent read the books but I believe the series is different from them.

And im so looking forward to discussing it with you too. I know Pragzie watches it but we need to get Shru and the others to watch too.

So how about it Shru??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Di I've been trying to motivate Shru to watch, lekin she's being a nikammi as usual.  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Here's the official synopsis for Season 3, they released it a few days ago:

Season three opens the door to learn more about Klaus and The Original Family as his motives for wanting Stefan on his side are finally revealed. As Stefan sinks deeper into the dark side, Damon and Elena struggle with the guilt of their growing bond even as they work together to bring Stefan back from the edge. The ghosts from Jeremy's past have a powerful message they're trying to deliver to him, not to mention the impact they're having on his relationship with Bonnie. And as Caroline and Tyler grow closer, a war erupts between their families.