Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Additi TVD is just so much more then 'creatures who drink blood'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Tell that to my mom. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† She sees me and my sis watching TVD, and she's like, "yeh bas ek doosre khoon hi peete rehte hain ?"

Its such an amazing story of complex realtionships, friendships, unconditional love! You can relate to the story in so many ways. Thats why I love it! The vampire part for me actually fades in the background.
Exactly. I kinda forget about all that when I watch the relationships and the ties between characters. And Delena...I start talking about them, and can't stop. I made a topic in the TVD forum after one of the episodes, and it got so long, that I've never dared to do it again. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

StarshineHues thumbnail
Aww...thank you for liking my avis, they're easy to find, all over the net now. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 

I think, from that article, Salman will be playing cupid b/w Digu and Naku, and Akshay is gonna introduce Shabbir soon. So I suppose it'll be a love triangle between Digu, Naku and Dutta.
Edited by StarshineHues - 12 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: .Angel

worry not Shru cos drinking is so notr my thing but troubling others surly is😈

You are talli for sure🀣🀣

I know how innocent you are🀣🀣
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh Additi if you ever make a post on that forum you must send me the link.

Im like you. Once I start talking about something I like I cant stop!! You should see some of my posts on the Gulaal forums and on peoples FF's!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And i can talk about TVD all day! I love Delena but I also love the fascinating relationship between Stefan and damon and how its evolved!

And how about Caroline and Tyler! Now thats what you call character growth! I think indian TV needs to take a lesson from them. Especially a certain show called DMG which totally regressed at the end as did the characters!!
StarshineHues thumbnail
Shru, this is Gauri:  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I need song suggestionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
whispa thumbnail
Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Shru, this is Gauri:  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😲😲😲

Let me take cover before Gauri aims for you!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh by the way Additi do you watch the indian  TVD PKYEK? I tried to watch it but couldnt.
whispa thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

For anything in particular? Romance? Dance?
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Oh Additi if you ever make a post on that forum you must send me the link.

Im like you. Once I start talking about something I like I cant stop!! You should see some of my posts on the Gulaal forums and on peoples FF's!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And i can talk about TVD all day! I love Delena but I also love the fascinating relationship between Stefan and damon and how its evolved!

And how about Caroline and Tyler! Now thats what you call character growth! I think indian TV needs to take a lesson from them. Especially a certain show called DMG which totally regressed at the end as did the characters!!

There you go Di:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1662462

My super huge post. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†   Oh wow, you can't stop talking too ? πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  We'll get along just fine. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  I've heard Gulaal is a very good show, but its ending now isn't it ?

Exactly. My favorite relationships include Tyler and Caroline, Stefan and Damon. What Stefan did in the last epi was HUGE. And Tyler & Caroline, they can kill eahc other, but they're learning to be there for each other, and I love them for that. So much.

DMG toh...*head-desk*. No words really. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

For what Shru-bear ? πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†