SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:KamiTeriKhalsiJaatiHe - Page 66

Posted: 12 years ago
Get set for Neel

Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani on STAR One saw the entry of a new character Jay Khurana (Rithvik Dhanjani) yesterday.

His brother Neel (Suyash Kumar) is now all set to enter the show and he will play a cool dude who will be besotted by Panchi (Vahbbiz Dorabjee). He will fall in love with Panchi and try to woo her in spite of Jay warning him that Panchi has broken the hearts of many young men in Dehradun. In a chat with Suyash, we discover more about his character.

Tell us something about the role?

I play Neel who is from a well-to-do background, studying in college. I have heard a lot about Panchi and am curious to meet her. After meeting her, I will immediately fall for her. I will be completely in love with Panchi and it remains to be seen if she reciprocates.

How did you bag the role and what do you like about it?

I was originally selected to play Panchi, Misha and Piya's brother Siddharth in the show. However, due to some reason that track got scrapped. I have always been a part of the show, even though I was not acting in it as my girlfriend Kishwar Merchant (Haseena) plays a pivotal role and I used to often visit her on the sets. When the character of Neel was being planned, I got a call from the team asking me if I would like to play it. I found the role interesting as the character is so much like I am in real life and everything worked out perfectly from there on.

Tell us about your look in the show?

I play a college going student so my look is hep and stylish. I can afford branded clothes and turn out well.

How is the experience of working with the cast of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani?

Kishwar is my girlfriend, so it is great working in the same show as her. Vishal Gandhi, who plays Kabir, has been my friend for almost a year now and we get along very well. I get along with Vivian and Vahbbiz too. It's going to be fun shooting with them.

What do you like about Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani?

It's the only Indian show in which the protagonist is a vampire. I always wanted to play the role of a vampire myself. Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani is a very popular show and its popularity can be seen on Facebook and Twitter. The youth loves this show and cannot get enough of it.

Which are your favourite supernatural shows/films?

Besides Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani, I like The Vampire Dairies. I watch it regularly. I remember after I watched it for the first time, I was unable to sleep for four days. I also liked the Twilight series.

Watch Neel in Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani every Monday-Friday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One

well too bad Lennie Ekta and senseless Team has already cast him opp that Panchi
SHRU GAURIπŸ˜ƒ
 i am hooked to bhag dk bose πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Thanks Lennie!

He seems perfect for Jacob.

Oops I think the PKYEK forum will probably divide in 2 soon!
He reminds of this guy in a US show, i think i might do a post in that forum, on how similar they look unless someone else has got it, with who is kinda looks like lol

Originally posted by .Angel

Get set for Neel

Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani on STAR One saw the entry of a new character Jay Khurana (Rithvik Dhanjani) yesterday.

His brother Neel (Suyash Kumar) is now all set to enter the show and he will play a cool dude who will be besotted by Panchi (Vahbbiz Dorabjee). He will fall in love with Panchi and try to woo her in spite of Jay warning him that Panchi has broken the hearts of many young men in Dehradun. In a chat with Suyash, we discover more about his character.

Tell us something about the role?

I play Neel who is from a well-to-do background, studying in college. I have heard a lot about Panchi and am curious to meet her. After meeting her, I will immediately fall for her. I will be completely in love with Panchi and it remains to be seen if she reciprocates.

How did you bag the role and what do you like about it?

I was originally selected to play Panchi, Misha and Piya's brother Siddharth in the show. However, due to some reason that track got scrapped. I have always been a part of the show, even though I was not acting in it as my girlfriend Kishwar Merchant (Haseena) plays a pivotal role and I used to often visit her on the sets. When the character of Neel was being planned, I got a call from the team asking me if I would like to play it. I found the role interesting as the character is so much like I am in real life and everything worked out perfectly from there on.

Tell us about your look in the show?

I play a college going student so my look is hep and stylish. I can afford branded clothes and turn out well.

How is the experience of working with the cast of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani?

Kishwar is my girlfriend, so it is great working in the same show as her. Vishal Gandhi, who plays Kabir, has been my friend for almost a year now and we get along very well. I get along with Vivian and Vahbbiz too. It's going to be fun shooting with them.

What do you like about Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani?

It's the only Indian show in which the protagonist is a vampire. I always wanted to play the role of a vampire myself. Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani is a very popular show and its popularity can be seen on Facebook and Twitter. The youth loves this show and cannot get enough of it.

Which are your favourite supernatural shows/films?

Besides Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani, I like The Vampire Dairies. I watch it regularly. I remember after I watched it for the first time, I was unable to sleep for four days. I also liked the Twilight series.

Watch Neel in Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani every Monday-Friday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One

At the blue part...is kishwar the one who plays Vivians mother in the show??

So vivian is dating Vahbiz who plays Pia's sister and this new guy is dating Abhays mother!!

Confusing!πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Lennie

He reminds of this guy in a US show, i think i might do a post in that forum, on how similar they look unless someone else has got it, with who is kinda looks like lol

When you make the post Lennie send me the link.
Originally posted by .Angel

well too bad Lennie Ekta and senseless Team has already cast him opp that Panchi
I thought his brother was for Panchi, the one who he was on the phone with πŸ˜•
Originally posted by -Farrah-

if I wasn't a good girl I would say that I home so and that I am seriously looking for that day.😈
Originally posted by Lennie

I thought his brother was for Panchi, the one who he was on the phone with πŸ˜•
oh yeah he is and it's his older brother that is gonna play Jay.
REPOSTING GUYS ITS HILARIOUS JUST HAVE A LOOK
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh1O8a-vs0s[/YOUTUBE]