Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Bye HarshuπŸ€—πŸ€—

All the best for ur studiesπŸ€—πŸ€—
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Oh sweetie your obviously missing your friends.

You know friends are always there in your heart. And the nice thing is that the heart is so big theres always room to make new ones!

I hope your Talli Gang comes back soon!😳

Yes m missing my Frnds esp my Soul sis so much πŸ˜” πŸ˜” They are always in my heart we have been together since the start of our SR AT we have shared a really Special bond of Frndship ^ Touch Wood^ Hopefully my talli gang will be back soon!!! I wish n pray for that!!😳

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

You all like Munna from YRKKH!!!😲😲😲

Oh my gosh i get palpitations whenever I watch that show by mistake! My husband and children laugh at me cos by the end of it I want to strangle everyone!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That show needs to end!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ewww Faruuu I will rather die or have someone kill me than liking anything in or anyone on that boring-est show everπŸ€’πŸ˜†
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Angel

seriously u guys have got to see this Excellent topic and add ur own input as well.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1691995

That really is an excellent topic Gauri.

I will read it and comment on it. Being married with teenage  kids my perspective might be slightly different to everyone elses!

By the way I cant wait for this show to start!!
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

I absolutely love this siggy by Khushi. Rey putting jacket on Kria with his eyes closed and opens it once he does that while Kria looks on😍😍
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Hey kriti ... great girl! so what did you wear? Lehnga or Saree? Oh I too miss Leah, Shamil, Arpu, Buffz, and everyone .. specially chichore songs 😭

Shru khambhakt kaun beauti sleep barbaad karne ke liye jagta hai.. hum to jaate hain ki Friday aaye aur jaaye... *taaliyaan* thnks thnks 😳😳

@Farah - Other side of world? nope universe.. I am from Venus πŸ˜›
whispa thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriti_binal

Yes m missing my Frnds esp my Soul sis so much πŸ˜” πŸ˜” They are always in my heart we have been together since the start of our SR AT we have shared a really Special bond of Frndship ^ Touch Wood^ Hopefully my talli gang will be back soon!!! I wish n pray for that!!😳

Its so amazing to have a soul sister that you can share everything with! Its so rare and not everyone is as lucky as you to have one. I hope she comes back soon.Embarrassed

whispa thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

Ewww Faruuu I will rather die or have someone kill me than liking anything in or anyone on that boring-est show everπŸ€’πŸ˜†

Thank goodness for that Gauri!! you nearly gave me a heart attack!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
whispa thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

I absolutely love this siggy by Khushi. Rey putting jacket on Kria with his eyes closed and opens it once he does that while Kria looks on😍😍

Lovely siggy Shruti!

I hate to say this but the actor here reminds me of the 'other guy' in DMG who Im not too fond of!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: monar

Now thats rude.. you know how sensitive I am towards these four letters TGIF πŸ€”

I am not Rude girl and in my house it's mean say me rude

now tell me sorry I am just a little girl afterall