Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ahan so he is debutant
yeah most of the YaRa fanz try to bring Raj in it but still there is no one opp misha so keep fingerz crossed
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RanVijay as the participant in Rodies Season 1.
-Fatima- thumbnail
what is roadies?i heard abt it quiet alot but dunno what it is?
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fatima-

ahan so he is debutant
yeah most of the YaRa fanz try to bring Raj in it but still there is no one opp misha so keep fingerz crossed

No Fatima, Some article said that someone else is doing as Misha's Love interest...Don't know.
I loved YaRa and they shared a awesome chemistry...Misha always reminds me of Aashi of remix.😳
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fatima-

what is roadies?i heard abt it quiet alot but dunno what it is?

Its a Reality Show on MTV.
-Fatima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

No Fatima, Some article said that someone else is doing as Misha's Love interest...Don't know.
I loved YaRa and they shared a awesome chemistry...Misha always reminds me of Aashi of remix.😳

oh i don't knw but still no harm in wishing i m saying by experience hehe & i didn't watch remix just some scenez randomly misha'z char resemble Aashi onez alot
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fabulous performance by Father-Son Duo...Brilliant, Awesome...Like Father, Son is also so fabulous at this young age...Wish him all luck...Great Musical performance of the legendary Violinist L.Subramanian
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

Hello Reshu and Sudha

Hi Gauriii
Yest what happened? I saw yr crying emotion on CC?
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Shows bid Adieu
Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media

Television shows come and go with every season. At times, they are so beloved that you don't want them to say adieu but then there are some who never made any place in your heart. Here's a look at shows that will go off air in a week- some shined bright every night while others were merely a twinkle.
Showing 1 of 8 images Previous    Next

Kismat
Yashraj production's tried garnering better trps second time round on Sony tv with differentiated yet contemporary content. They launched Kismat and Khote Sikkey both aimed at appeasing the youth. Though both shows had powerful content and storyline yet they couldn't engage the audiences. Yashraj's first daily soap Kismat was a saga of two powerful individuals with a story spanning over 60 years- a la Kane and Abel. Viraf Patel and Rahul Bagga acted their parts with honesty showing off their histrionics. Launched on February 14, Kismat will go off air this week. It will be replaced by Ekta Kapoor's romantic tale Bade Achhe Laggte Hai… Yeh Dharti, Yeh Nadiya, Yeh Rainna Aur Tum starring Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor which starts May 30 at 10.30 pm on Sony.
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Showing 2 of 8 images Previous    Next

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini marked the return of Iqbal Khan and Aditi Gupta and was hyped as the debut Dance India Dance's Binny Sharma. But due to dismal trps the show will wrap up in first week of June. Sangini began on August 16, 2010, with a great bang and reached high point when Rudr and Gauri get married and also when they realise their love for each other. But soon the ratings dropped and rumours were that the channel put the show under scanner in March. The low ratings were due to high competition from Colors show Uttaran. Though Sangini brought in loads of drama post March, it couldn't get back to the initial high.