Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Fatima,

Yup Its ending...Even i loved Season 1 more than 2, But I was watch the show, but not regular thoughπŸ˜†

Now i feel most of the good actors of indian TV are on a break

yeah & i m missing most of the actorz sangini is also ending next week although it shouldn't started πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but itz finishing so MIK & AG also gonna on break (:
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Someone clear me...Is Sid not doing that show as a lead in colors???????

Somewhere i read a post that he is not doing...Then why they have killed him in PKYEK...Grrr
-Fatima- thumbnail
@gauri hiyaπŸ€—

@sudha i m not watching pkyek on daily basis so don't knw
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fatima-

yeah & i m missing most of the actorz sangini is also ending next week although it shouldn't started πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but itz finishing so MIK & AG also gonna on break (:

Whattt...Sangini is also ending, Though i am not regular with that show, but knows whats happening in the show.

Why all the good shows r ending????????? Is it true that Gulaal is also ending????

I am looking forward to BALH and the Barun-Sanaya Show...Both the shows looks good.
The director of CMG is one of  the producers of the SP show.
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Fatima,

Even i am not regular on PKYEK, But after Sid role...I was watching it...But they killed his character...He did a brilliant work.
-Fatima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Whattt...Sangini is also ending, Though i am not regular with that show, but knows whats happening in the show.

Why all the good shows r ending????????? Is it true that Gulaal is also ending????

I am looking forward to BALH and the Barun-Sanaya Show...Both the shows looks good.
The director of CMG is one of  the producers of the SP show.

yeah sangini ending on 2nd june MIK told on twitter i also heard gulaal is ending too not sure

i m also gonna watch BALH & IPKKND both look quiet good showz
@bold is it?
ssdtvgojan thumbnail

Pia and Jacob to meet in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

There is a new beginning in Pia's (Sukirti Kandpal) life as her life is moving towards a totally new direction. And in tonight's episode Pia will meet the new man in her life and the new entry in the show Jacob (Rithvik Ganjani) in the Star One show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.

Our source informs, "Pia has returned from Paris where she became a super model. She is back but doesn't remember anything. She will now decide to join college once again and on her way to college she will get lost. It is then that Jacob will meet her and she will ask him to help her find the way to college. Jacob tells her to follow him as he's also going towards college. They reach college and go their own way. There will be rehearsals going on in the college campus and the two will meet once again. Jacob's character will be a flamboyant boy who will be attracted to Pia. In the original Twilight series Jacob plays a werewolf and his character in this show is inspired from the original series."

We spoke to Rithvik who says, "Yes, I am doing this show. My character will be introduced in the show in tonight's episode but I can't comment any further."

ATLAST the werewolf has entered the show.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ssdtvgojan - 12 years ago
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fatima-

yeah sangini ending on 2nd june MIK told on twitter i also heard gulaal is ending too not sure

i m also gonna watch BALH & IPKKND both look quiet good showz
@bold is it?

Yeah... Nissar Parvez Who was during the sidhhima period and at killing the siddhima he was there in CMG.
-Fatima- thumbnail
who is the guy playing werewolf role?
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Don't know Fatima, Someone called Ritwik a debutant is playing that role.
I wish Raj was paired opposite Priya Wal in that Show...Miss YaRa