25-May-11 WU - Sarjaa Niru bond!

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Precap – Sarjaa tells Niru he can tolerate anything but cant see Chandu's name getting malign. Niru says by this way everyone will hate you. Sarjaa I have got same for my life and it doesn't matter for me. Maruti comes to know Albela is caught. He tells Sushila about it and says now justice will be done to my Chandu.

Epi starts,

Niru is in bedroom. Sarjaa comes there and asks her to seat. Niru seats on bed and Sarjaa occupies table. Sarjaa gives Saree to Niru and says it's me… later cut off and says Sonali brought it for you and asked me to give it you. She thought it will look good on you. Sarjaa says "Aur waise bhi kitane dino se same same saaree pehnegi". Sarjaa tells Niru that he has thought quite a lot. He asks Niru to return to village with her baba. He will make every arrangement. He asks her to take care of her kid and her baba. He says I know leaving with me is just big punishment for you. It's better for you to return village and stay happy rather than tolerating torture with me every day.

Niru is surprised and asks her why so sudden. Sarjaa says it's not sudden. Albela is caught and his gang too... Now there is no risk for you and ur kid... I just wanted to keep u and ur kid safe from Albela... Sarjaa gives money to her and asks her to keep it for need. He tells her that I have earned it in good way. Once my friend was admitted to hospital and I just helped him out. He says I will send money to you every month. You dont need to worry. Niru says but what about family. Sarjaa says you dont worry about them. If they come to know, they will not allow you to go. I know they will shout on me, will curse me for few days, but I am used to it...

I will handle my family but you go to village. Niru is hesitant to go; she puts up excuse that she wants to complete her father treatment first and then return. Sarjaa says if thats the reason; I will get your father treatment done and can keep him here too. But I don't want you to suffer because of me... Sarjaa says I know I have done all tortures on you and dont know what I said... Niru is stunned for a moment. He says sorry to Niru and goes away.

Niru remembers all moments between Sarjaa and her that how Sarjaa was talking about protecting her and kid and she doesn't believe him.

(This was beautiful and touchy scene of the epi..)

Break

Man who informed Maruti about Albela's arrest is walking on road. Albela catches him and threatens him not to open his mouth. He agrees. Furniture reminds him that he has only 12 hours. Albela says in 12 hours anything can happen. And this 12 hours are enough for me. Now Penkwarwadi will face their worst.

Break

Niru is with new saree and set to leave. She comes out of house and prays before leaving. She is accompanied by Pakkya. Niru starts walking with Pakkya and Sarjaa is watching her from corner. Sarjaa remembers all moments when Niru said she hates him, he doesnt have heart...

Niru remembers all moments where Sarjaa tells her he loves her and love really changes life...

Epi ends...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks darshu... i missed the beginning part where he tells her kitne dino tak same same saree pehnegi.. no wonder i never understood before.. by the way i hope niru understands the last three lines of your update.. she should stay back... 
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww so sweet... on tv it's way far back like today chandu dead scene--- so sad so i decided to read written updates to c where you guys are.. story getting good!!! hope the family find out that chandu and niru loved each other and get to know that the baby is of chandu's to
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Darshu for the update -  Entire epi was really good but this entire week they have moved the story using Flashbacks and I am not complaining bec it was relevant to the story...

Also he scene where Niru is hesitant to go back to gaon and makes some excuse abt her Baba's treatment to be completed...

Sarja just looks slightly back but that happy grin on his face was very significant and as I interpreted it to be his joy that Niru was not too happy leaving...
Also it could be that it was Sarjaa's plan to keep Niru away from Albela Sarja conflict and he already knows that Albela is not arrested but is scott free and waiting for his next move...😃

I really would like to see Sarja as being intelligent and clever against Albela...  Sarja's character has been sacrificial and strong which usually is played by female leads in shows - so now I want Sarja to be shown as Clever or Chalak in catching Albela👍🏼
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Darshu diii...

gosh i'm really happy that we are getting back to back beautiful episodes... Sarja-Niru scenes have a emotional factor attached to them... loved both their scenes yesterday... but last scene left a bigger impact on me... and watching Sarja sad left me teary...
-sia- thumbnail
Thanks for the update :)  This week's epi's have been quite good...loved that first part of the epi!!!
-sia- thumbnail
Thanks for the update :)  This week's epi's have been quite good!! Loved the 1st part of epi today!!!
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks darshana23 for the update
premheerfan42 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally niru came to senses 😃 

waiting to see some good moments of sarja and niru...