Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Lovedd wht Viren said 2 Nivi 2dy (Page 2)

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Moni, aww i missed u too jaan and u Sakeena my sweetu!Hug

Jaan i was the same today when Viren cried, the way he just broke down like that made me cry too. I agree Moni, he has always hidden when it's come to Nivi but this time was too much for him so he broke down in front of all. Did u see he tried to leave and if he had he would have just broken down on his own.

Nivi ko kaise bura nahi laga yaar?!Ouch How can she not go to him and console him? Her tears always melt him and she knows that but dont his tears have any effect on her?! Usse dikayi bhi nahi dheti, she tells DS he is ok with her decision?!

And yep im worried for tomoro too, i hope that Viren doesnt do something in anger because he is always so unpredictable, i have a crazy feeling that he's gonna say he's leaving so that she can be happy with her beloved sisters daughter, after all pati ki usko kya zaroorat?!Cry

I hope he doesnt but im scared he might!
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Hi MOni, Sakeenu and Asma,  Hope u all are fine my Jaanus.  I am reading ur posts and really agreeing with U all Dear, But my fear is something else, Now instead of Nivi I hope Viren does not take the decision of having himself operated,  this is what I am fearing,  He may tell Nivi he will do it, and she no need to go throgh the surgery, 
 Because As u all  said in anger he can do anything, He can take this drastic step also

Edited by friendforall - 25 May 2011 at 1:20pm
samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
 Does anyone know the complete meaning of Lachari except in the slang term?
 @Sushmita the moment she said to DS that Viren was OK I did a double take and I like the way DS answered-- He did not say you are bad. He said did you look into his eyes for the happiness he feels each time he agrees to one of your decisions?
 DS also understood that Nivedita is under too much stress and pointed out you can love through your whole life and what you are doing is not for Dwita.. it is for your Guilty conscience.
 Although I would still like to wait for tommorrow, I am amazed with the CTs.  They are extremely good in showing what a person should do in case of a problem. Viren first tried himself to convince Nivi, a couple of episodes back by reasoning with her, she did not buldge. Then yesteday by shunning her and thought it did help. Today he was mad and stark and still she did not buldge. Then he told infront of his family although unknowingly, and still she did not buldge. Then Chanchal shouted and still she was stubborn. I think at that point any other girl would have. Finally DS came forward and she is considering changing. Let us see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully something will bring our Nivi back to her senses.
  I read the recap in Starplus. I was shocked that it said she had planned an abortion and a sterilization. This made me think, how can a person feel less for their own child then their sister's child unless they are hypocrites.
Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Excellent post. Kinshuk is the best and no one can portray Viren except Kins. The level of emotions in his acting is just out of this world. He is King of Emotions.
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Very nice post Moni... And yes that confrontation scene was too good - very very emotional and meaningful...
wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
wow havent  watch the epi yet but by reading yur stuuf OMVVV cant wait yaaarr    thanks it show how much viren love nivi
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Moni lovely post completely agree with you it was really a heartwrenching scene and Neha and Kinshuk did mindblowing job.
He was really shattered with Nivi's decision in this scene and the way he couldn't see her crying and signed the papers for her showed how much he loves her. They had really rasied the standard of Viren's love in this scene. Neha as Nivi to acted really great in that scene though I didn't like Nivi's stand there but acting wise it was awesome.

In the house though I wanted Nivi to tell them her decision after seeing Viren's condition and his unability to hide the paper because it would have shown that she cares for Viren and family but I don't know sometime something really showed something incomplete. Like in scene when Viren broke down in front of family no one came there to console Viren when he disclosed this but they all jumped on Nivi for question and even Nivi showed no affects of that and told DS about Viren doesn't have any objection. I mean it was clear to her in cliff scene and in hall scene Viren is not ok with her decision still she made that statment. I mean here they show something amiss on part of Nivi. I can still understand the reason of her decision that she is sensitive and she keeps others happiness before her (or Viren) or she is consumed in guilt but her basic nature is same then why she didn't took the responsibility of her decision completely why she told Viren is also happy with her decision when she clearly know he is not and she literally forced him to sign the papers.

But still I feel Viren should not come in words of CC and leave Nivi because right now Nivi actually needs Viren's support whatever reason it is she is under mental trauma or guilt and Viren does love her so he should do something to get her out of it rather than pushing her away. Now after raising the standard of his love I don't want them to throw that down and he is doing something wrong for which he himself will feel sorry.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 25 May 2011 at 10:36pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index