Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi MOni, Sakeenu and Asma,  Hope u all are fine my Jaanus.  I am reading ur posts and really agreeing with U all Dear, But my fear is something else, Now instead of Nivi I hope Viren does not take the decision of having himself operated,  this is what I am fearing,  He may tell Nivi he will do it, and she no need to go throgh the surgery, 
 Because As u all  said in anger he can do anything, He can take this drastic step also
Edited by friendforall - 12 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Does anyone know the complete meaning of Lachari except in the slang term?
 @Sushmita the moment she said to DS that Viren was OK I did a double take and I like the way DS answered-- He did not say you are bad. He said did you look into his eyes for the happiness he feels each time he agrees to one of your decisions?
 DS also understood that Nivedita is under too much stress and pointed out you can love through your whole life and what you are doing is not for Dwita.. it is for your Guilty conscience.
 Although I would still like to wait for tommorrow, I am amazed with the CTs.  They are extremely good in showing what a person should do in case of a problem. Viren first tried himself to convince Nivi, a couple of episodes back by reasoning with her, she did not buldge. Then yesteday by shunning her and thought it did help. Today he was mad and stark and still she did not buldge. Then he told infront of his family although unknowingly, and still she did not buldge. Then Chanchal shouted and still she was stubborn. I think at that point any other girl would have. Finally DS came forward and she is considering changing. Let us see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully something will bring our Nivi back to her senses.
  I read the recap in Starplus. I was shocked that it said she had planned an abortion and a sterilization. This made me think, how can a person feel less for their own child then their sister's child unless they are hypocrites.
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent post. Kinshuk is the best and no one can portray Viren except Kins. The level of emotions in his acting is just out of this world. He is King of Emotions.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice post Moni... And yes that confrontation scene was too good - very very emotional and meaningful...
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow havent  watch the epi yet but by reading yur stuuf OMVVV cant wait yaaarr    thanks it show how much viren love nivi
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Moni lovely post completely agree with you it was really a heartwrenching scene and Neha and Kinshuk did mindblowing job.
He was really shattered with Nivi's decision in this scene and the way he couldn't see her crying and signed the papers for her showed how much he loves her. They had really rasied the standard of Viren's love in this scene. Neha as Nivi to acted really great in that scene though I didn't like Nivi's stand there but acting wise it was awesome.

In the house though I wanted Nivi to tell them her decision after seeing Viren's condition and his unability to hide the paper because it would have shown that she cares for Viren and family but I don't know sometime something really showed something incomplete. Like in scene when Viren broke down in front of family no one came there to console Viren when he disclosed this but they all jumped on Nivi for question and even Nivi showed no affects of that and told DS about Viren doesn't have any objection. I mean it was clear to her in cliff scene and in hall scene Viren is not ok with her decision still she made that statment. I mean here they show something amiss on part of Nivi. I can still understand the reason of her decision that she is sensitive and she keeps others happiness before her (or Viren) or she is consumed in guilt but her basic nature is same then why she didn't took the responsibility of her decision completely why she told Viren is also happy with her decision when she clearly know he is not and she literally forced him to sign the papers.

But still I feel Viren should not come in words of CC and leave Nivi because right now Nivi actually needs Viren's support whatever reason it is she is under mental trauma or guilt and Viren does love her so he should do something to get her out of it rather than pushing her away. Now after raising the standard of his love I don't want them to throw that down and he is doing something wrong for which he himself will feel sorry.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well said Rachu, even i don't think that viren leave nivi after hearing their convo on the cliff, he loves her a lot.  So i think after everyones advice nivi change her decision but i want viren to be angry with nivi for taking this step...not leave nivi... let him take sometime to forgive her... this time i want nivi to chase viren to get his apology...

Y'day CC almost told she tried to avoid nivi entering this house, hope seeing viren's condition she spill some more beans of what happened in KS case and how she stopped nivi from entering sid's life... right now CC in a mood to tell everything to convince her son to give divorce to nivi, hope cc truth comes out atleast in front of viren..

mithila.v thumbnail
high time nivi is taken to  a  doctor who will help her come out of this madness...she has shut  everyone out ...so may be a phsychiatrist  will be able to snap her out of this self indicted guilt mode...or may be viren could treat her to  a similar shock   the way she did to him earlier
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dear
how nicely u analyse these 2 dialogues👏
yes very true,KM stole the episode completely.