India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

CVs

Ip-AK4ever Senior Member
Ip-AK4ever
Ip-AK4ever

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I won't raise my hopes as CVs of SNS are really NOT made for entertainment. They give us some hopes and then ruin it badly.

I was happy to see Gopy understanding that Rashi gave her wrong words. I hope she acts little more smart and tells her that Maji wants me to do everything myself. BUT our CVs so I won't hope that. I was happy to see Dhawal making his own decisions, but I won't raise my hopes with our CVs. I was happy to see Ahem tried to talk to Gopi, but he takes one step forward and two backwards so ...

Write something as it was good day today...  Lets let CVs iknow what we like and people want to be happy after TV time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya.stina_1234

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Yah we know what the CV's are like we are not going to really take these two changes to heart, Gopi telling Rashi its her responsibility so let me get on with it, and Aham wanting to talk to and thank Gopi, all completely out of character of them both we would be stupid were we to believe this is how they will now be from now on.

It's just one of the those things, Aham had recently been blasted so he makes a half hearted attempt at speaking to her, Gopi she had recently had to work double hard with the socks and handkerchiefs so she didn't want to hear from Rashi again just yet (also in mind was the sinus and perfume trouble she got in) later on she will be in two minds and will rush to her Rashi behn who will manipulate her and get her in trouble again, that's the character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index