PKYEK Daily Discussion Thread(25th may 2011)

Posted: 12 years ago
hello everyone🤗,

let's discuss about our dearest show

let's start sharing our analysis and comments about good and bad of the show😉

but still we need some rules here:-)

1)no actor basing
2)only discuss about the show
2)Do NOT quote more than 3 times(i know this rule will never be followed as we have many spammers here🤣🤣)
3)we can reserve first page for the takes so we need not to search for them here and there😆...u can write your take about the episode,if u want to write only about a couple or a character,then that's also ok😉

got the permission for this thread from PKYEK dev team😉

as we have many threads about bringing up PKYEK on top rang,so i will say just one think,plzzz rate rate the show on chaska meter and plzz be active as much as u can😉

so let's start the chit chat😃

Credit
Idea for the thread:  KMH2 Forum, Mohabbat Lounge😃

sorry guys wasn't at home today so didn't watched the epi😛
any one watched it?plzz give the update
i'll give the update. 

**res. 

pia and kabir have this cute conversation where pia tells him that she's waiting for some kabir, and kabir is like, ''why are you waiting for him when you can hug hum?'' they hug and pia asks him if they really used to go out to which kabir says yes and he was in love with her. pia asks him if he found someone else, and he says that no .. and then he remembers panchi telling him to avoid talking about abhay and pia laughs and says, you really found someone else.she excuses herself and goes to the window, looks at the moon and talks about how everyone here knows her yet she feels a pull in her heart towards something or someone.

her scarf flies off and she goes to catch it but it keeps flying furthur and furthur until it reaches the forest and pia notices that the area is cold, like it just snowed recently. then, she faints..i don't remember how and a new guy - possibly, a werewolf - carries her all the way back to the hostel. 

misha and kabir talk where misha tells kabir that pia is super hot and super sweet now, and they're both single. kabir says that he's not single and he's seeing someone. when misha insists on who she is, he tells her that she knows the girl and everyone will find out soon enough. panchi interrupts and says that pia's unconscious at the door and they go and attend her. they ask pia what happened, and pia says that her scarf flew off and she felt a tug at her heart towards the forest. they all get scared and tell her that it was nothing, and it was probably her jetlag wearing off. kabir and panchi call misha a bewadi. 😆

arnab madhu and panchi talk where panchi tells them she called off the party coz she didn't know what to do ..and arnab and madhu say that they cant let pia know about the truth & suffer more since abhay's not here. madhu and pia have a heart-to-heart talk where pia tells her she's grateful of them accepting her and madhu tells pia that she's their hope when they grow old since misha's useless and panchi's tired of them already. 😆 they tell her to get ready for her college, pia looks at sugandh's picture and smiles.

PRECAP : misha tells pia that there's something she needs to know and pia is standing on a deserted road saying that she has something to attend to before reaching college. she hangs up and subconsciously dials abhay's number where she gets a voice mail from him. she wonders who abhay is and how does she know him.. 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago
thank u so much anks for your lovely update,actually i went to take my lappy
Hi Nikky. When You Will Be Making Your VMs Sweety. You I Love How Much I Love Them.

By The Way Lovely Episode. Can't Wait For Tomrrow.
Originally posted by Artemis678

Hi Nikky. When You Will Be Making Your VMs Sweety. You I Love How Much I Love Them.

By The Way Lovely Episode. Can't Wait For Tomrrow.
hey nici🤗how r u?..ya my laptop was having some problem so it went to the hospital😆...today only i brought it back,now i will make VMs today...so tell me which which songs u want to be the VMs on😉 Edited by blossom1234 - 12 years ago
Ok Here's The Songs. Yeh Pyar Kya Hai Kis Ine From Gupta. and Teri Ankhon Mein Mujine. From Aashiq.

@Artemis678 ...ok nici,will make today only but after sometime,.have to download some abhiya scenes now,so tell me what's up?

Iam Good Just Got My Exam Resuts Back. I Passed With Flying Colors.

Speaking Of VMs. Nikky How Do You Make Them? Cause I Made My Little VM On Abhay&Pia Too. It's On My Channel. On Miss Pooja Do Nain Remix. Hehe.

ya nici i saw your just now😆...it's nice,wow👏 and i saw my one sig also😆,thank u so much for keeping it in your VM🤗...and i make VMs in windows movie maker software,it's a great software for editing videos,first i download scenes and then make VM in it😃

and congratzzz u passed with flying colours

Edited by blossom1234 - 12 years ago