Jai's And Sid's Latest FB Uptodates

priyapiya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys Here's Jai's And Sid's Latest FB Uptodates After The Show Ended...

Jai's Latest FB Status Uptodates

HI! FRIENDS AND FANS PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER (ID - JUZJAI)

7 hours ago

I do nt knw who u al r? My frnds, fans, wel wishers, admirer or teachers. Bt 4me I think u all r God in ech soul who made me lov, cry n believe in wat I m 2day. Truly, heartily lov u all who encouraged me, supported me & showed me the ryt way. Thnk u so vry mch 4m the bottom of my heart I dedicate my today's solo performance 2all u my loved 1ce. Plz do watch. Thanks for all ur wishes. Lov u all
God Bless!!
JAI

Sid's Latest Status Uptodate

Thnku all people who made Dks to d success n thnks to all for ur love n respect to stage n real talent thkuuu I vil b cumin soon wit diffrnt get up I hope u vil love me n xcept me picture Abhi baki hai mere dost

Edited by priyagurung - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jai,

I admire your dance and versatility. I'll give your dance precedence over other personality concerns. However, I do hope this FB account that these updates keep getting posted from is a BS fake account. If that is your account, I hope you just have some dumb shizzle assistant.

If there is one thing I cannot stand in this world is that kind of language and vocabulary. If you want to communicate, communicate in coherent sentences using proper words, spelling and punctuation. If not duct tape your trap, or rather in this case your digits.

You are making me really torn between the language police and love of dance.

- RTH

Siddhesh,

Please don't cum. Not in old getup, not in new get up. Not on Zee, not on Star. This is a family forum and those are family channels.

Again language police. Whatever happened to proper communication.

- RTH
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Please don't cum. Not in old getup, not in new get up. Not on Zee, not on Star. This is a family forum and those are family channels.

Again language police. Whatever happened to proper communication.

- RTH

ROFLMAO You won't ever realize how hard Im laughing right now...tears coming out of my eyes...

you're the best RTH...do us a favor and never return to hades...
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Jai .. phir se? tv main promotion kiya toh kafi nahi tha kya?

and seriously .. wht with these peoples english 🤢 ... how can they write like this being celebs ... 🤢🤢🤢
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekta_salman

@Jai .. phir se? tv main promotion kiya toh kafi nahi tha kya?

and seriously .. wht with these peoples english 🤢 ... how can they write like this being celebs ... 🤢🤢🤢

i think they all think its "cool", every single celeb's profile i added or followed once a while always had similar updates, wtch the show,lov m and ma frnz
-desigirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tannistha

i think they all think its "cool", every single celeb's profile i added or followed once a while always had similar updates, wtch the show,lov m and ma frnz

hmmm yeh ... ive realized how ppl in india always write like tht ... when will they find out tht thts not cool .. tht looks as if theyre illeterate ... but i think tht only works for jai

despite of living so many years in mumbai, siddhesh still doesnt know any english ... i need to read his statuses several times to understand wht hes trying to say
xcept instead of accept? thts everything except cool 🤢
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tannistha

Yeah, it's not just Jai and Siddhu. Just about all of them do it. I think there's only one celeb who doesn't do that. Many times I cannot even understand what they wrote because they'll just have two letters representing what could be millions of words! 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
The only celeb I've come across who actually writes in proper English using correct sentences and grammar is Rahul Khanna. The rest talk like: dis is gonna b gr8.

Its not just celebs either..I've seen plenty of fans type like this.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
-desigirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

The only celeb I've come across who actually writes in proper English using correct sentences and grammar is Rahul Khanna. The rest talk like: dis is gonna b gr8.

Its not just celebs either..I've seen plenty of fans type like this.

lol the only celeb ive come across tht writes proper English is Salman LOL pheww im glad about tht

and i swear usually people from india are the ones who write lyk dis
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ekta_salman

lol the only celeb ive come across tht writes proper English is Salman LOL pheww im glad about tht

and i swear usually people from india are the ones who write lyk dis

Does he? Good for him!  I don't follow any of the DID stars/judges on FB so I have no idea..whatever news I get is from this forum or any articles on them 😆

True..I have noticed that. My cousins type like that..it drives me nuts. I used to be forum-language stupid..it used to take me 20 mins to decipher...now I'm much faster 😆

I follow on Rahul on twitter..he's funny, classy and he writes well too 😳
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago