Sony TV Tried Rishi Kapoor as Judge

Posted: 12 years ago

X Factor India - Sony TV Trying to get in Rishi Kapoor as Judge

Rishi Kapoor is said to be "in advanced talks" with Sony Entertainment Television Asia to judge the much awaited Indian version of 'The X Factor'.

According to reports, the modalities between Rishi Kapoor and the channel have been worked out. A source close to the show told Mumbai Mirror, "Chintuji is very excited about judging the Indian avtaar of The X Factor. He is working out the dates and soon we shall start shooting with him."

The channel said that it was putting plans to launch the third series of 'Dus Ka Dum' on the backburner to concentrate solely on 'The X Factor' and 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' this year.

'The X Factor' is set to kick off in the spring.

Credit: BizAsia.co.uk
Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 12 years ago
^ i am glad they didn't take him. he is no where near music. At least from SLB we can expect something. But what does Rishi know about Music?
WHAT.. omg I almost panicked thinking there was gonna be a fourth judge.. oh phew 🤢

stop scarin us zoo! 🤢
Bahaar I was bookmarking website links for x factor n found this article. It's old though I think. Thank God he isn't on.
They need sunidhi back.. I miss her 😔 anddd they need a proper MD on the show.. like shankhar would be cool😍
Shreya is good too. I remember her from MKMM. N let's see what SLB will do. I haven't really seen full promos though so don't know much.
I'm jst excited for sonu n shreya so far.
I don't think RK would be a suitable judge. He isn't related to music at all.
Taking rishi kapoor would have been blasphemy...an old man judging an X factor...must be sacrilage...thank god he didnt come...
 better tthan  him rakhi is  good singer along with dancer ,  once about her to be judge director of show should hv considered...