The Re-Union better be phenomenal !!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by yemi3006

errm, please hold the shirtless scenes until further notice

Why??
Originally posted by Fallen Star

Why??

until the results of the workouts AB alluded to a few months ago starts to make an appearance 😛
yemi one glass for me too🤢
thanx yemi for sharing but i wait for partigya maha epsiode pratigya is arrested i real sad about it  krishna help partigya or not real confuied yrrr ðŸ˜”
Originally posted by yemi3006

and the afterglow better last for at least 2 full months for the crap we've been tortured with since Nov 2010 !!!! 🤢 ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢

This:

🥺 ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º
🥺 ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º  🥺 ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º ðŸ¥º

is not something a miserly 1 week will be able to cure 😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

I need a drink 😳 ðŸ˜†

Tell you frankly ..I am least bothered by the romance and stuff..what I do wish to see is KP behaving like a normal  young couple instead of like a a couple married for zillion years ...Plus some light track...I am fed up of the serious, gloomy, negative and harsh tracks ...
Exactly yems!😳

Well said Yemi---We want a whole 6 months with only Kriya and their romance!!!😆😳
gosh!if dat hapens,i'l surely wil start studyng fr my exams😉.bt saima jaan,6 mnths is too short na?😳
Originally posted by tanthya

Tell you frankly ..I am least bothered by the romance and stuff..what I do wish to see is KP behaving like a normal young couple instead of like a a couple married for zillion years ...Plus some light track...I am fed up of the serious, gloomy, negative and harsh tracks ...
sathya chechi. .dats wat v r asking fr too. .be normal. .that means,romance lyk newlyweds. .😳omg!am i being a behudi agn?😳
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Exactly yems!😳
gosh!if dat hapens,i'l surely wil start studyng fr my exams😉.bt saima jaan,6 mnths is too short na?😳

U are acutally right---I think it should be for the next two years!! 😳 😳
Yemi, you still have hopes 
i say better not to expect anything from them ðŸ˜³

U are acutally right---I think it should be for the next two years!! 😳 😳
so u r teling me to study fr d nxt 2 years?😉.bt 1 thng fr sure,if cvs find dis way,den we wl b soon throwing party fr topping trp charts. .