Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

You can run but you can't hide :) (Page 2)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
See Kesar is so desperate for her attention that he is willing to listen to Jamuna Kaki or anyone that will help his cause. He didn't seem all that comfortable exerting his right over her like that and bossing her around but he did that because his vulnerable mind makes him do things to get her attention somehow or the other.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

4tun8datqurlx3raknipoppinssBinKuchKahe.IncenseLennie

rakni Senior Member
rakni
rakni

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
You are right about K being desperate. So much so that he has forgotten the line of decency. The rudeness he showed in front of all the ladies was just too funny. I think Gulaal is leading him on to find out his real reason of hatred towards D, that's why she mentioned D. Gulaal knows very well that K hates him. I think G wants the real reason why. I bet G is up to something and K will totally fall for the trap out of desperation. G is not the type of person who is afraid of anyone, she is just sleuthing now. Poor Talli - I feel bad for her too - she is so rudely rejected - by everyone - Raman, JK, Kesar. Of course Poonamba also is after her...she should just move back to her parents house and put an end to this humiliation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alanta

sneha04c Newbie
sneha04c
sneha04c

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
ya though ,Disapprove i felt really bad for talli but i really liked the talli -gulal scene , wht talli is on the right track and gulal knws it but denying , the way she was asking her wht has talli  noticed was gud ,as she wanted to knw tht whether kesar told sumthing abt hre to talli , i want kesar to go to gulals maayka but the anger after hearing D s name again from gulaal s mouth will be hard to handle Angry

Incense

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
The more gulal is going to retreat,kesar is going to advance & that too boldly & when gulal finds herself cornered there will be an explotion which is goind to blow of both gulal & kesar
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha04c

ya though ,Disapprove i felt really bad for talli but i really liked the talli -gulal scene , wht talli is on the right track and gulal knws it but denying , the way she was asking her wht has talli  noticed was gud ,as she wanted to knw tht whether kesar told sumthing abt hre to talli , i want kesar to go to gulals maayka but the anger after hearing D s name again from gulaal s mouth will be hard to handle Angry

yap exactly...though not related to this forum but i love your avtaar...cute na:methinks::methinks::methinks:
Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Kesar: Gulaal tum jahan jau ghi, wahan mujhe pau ghi... LOL
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
LOL at your 'spicy happenings' phrase Reemz. It seemed to me that yeterday the women were cooking the whole day in the kitchen!LOLLOLLOL

Anyway im with you! I love these sort of scenes between the leads. I actually cant blame either one of them for behaving the way they are. Kesar is furiuos that Gulaal is ignoring his feelings and Gulaal wants to pretend that they dont even exist!!

Cant wait for todays episode!!Embarrassed

Sadia.khan

Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

LOL at your 'spicy happenings' phrase Reemz. It seemed to me that yeterday the women were cooking the whole day in the kitchen!LOLLOLLOL

Anyway im with you! I love these sort of scenes between the leads. I actually cant blame either one of them for behaving the way they are. Kesar is furiuos that Gulaal is ignoring his feelings and Gulaal wants to pretend that they dont even exist!!

Cant wait for todays episode!!Embarrassed

they cooked, so they could eat it for several weeks. LOL LOL

whispa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index