You can run but you can't hide :) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
ya though ,😒 i felt really bad for talli but i really liked the talli -gulal scene , wht talli is on the right track and gulal knws it but denying , the way she was asking her wht has talli  noticed was gud ,as she wanted to knw tht whether kesar told sumthing abt hre to talli , i want kesar to go to gulals maayka but the anger after hearing D s name again from gulaal s mouth will be hard to handle ðŸ˜¡
The more gulal is going to retreat,kesar is going to advance & that too boldly & when gulal finds herself cornered there will be an explotion which is goind to blow of both gulal & kesar
Originally posted by sneha04c

ya though ,😒 i felt really bad for talli but i really liked the talli -gulal scene , wht talli is on the right track and gulal knws it but denying , the way she was asking her wht has talli  noticed was gud ,as she wanted to knw tht whether kesar told sumthing abt hre to talli , i want kesar to go to gulals maayka but the anger after hearing D s name again from gulaal s mouth will be hard to handle ðŸ˜¡

yap exactly...though not related to this forum but i love your avtaar...cute na
Kesar: Gulaal tum jahan jau ghi, wahan mujhe pau ghi... ðŸ˜†
LOL at your 'spicy happenings' phrase Reemz. It seemed to me that yeterday the women were cooking the whole day in the kitchen!😆😆😆

Anyway im with you! I love these sort of scenes between the leads. I actually cant blame either one of them for behaving the way they are. Kesar is furiuos that Gulaal is ignoring his feelings and Gulaal wants to pretend that they dont even exist!!

Cant wait for todays episode!!😳

Originally posted by -Farrah-

LOL at your 'spicy happenings' phrase Reemz. It seemed to me that yeterday the women were cooking the whole day in the kitchen!😆😆😆

Anyway im with you! I love these sort of scenes between the leads. I actually cant blame either one of them for behaving the way they are. Kesar is furiuos that Gulaal is ignoring his feelings and Gulaal wants to pretend that they dont even exist!!

Cant wait for todays episode!!😳

they cooked, so they could eat it for several weeks. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

nice post ! though i think things have started rushing kesar hasnt got any clue about vasant murder mystery which was the uttermost thing in his life now this sudden rush of his emotion for gulaal and even he isnt aware wht he wants gulaal also got the clue...atleast cv should have given time to mature his feelings and then gulaal should get the clue...and this talli track is also pending and she is also getting clue he doesnt love her...all the things are moving too fast...
Gulaal has so long faced everything with courage. All or most women have the courage to face challenges. Its only the circumstances that sometimes make women a little weak. However strong a woman is, there are certain low points in her life where she would want to cry her heart out, shut herself from the world. That is the behavior of any normal woman.That usually gives her time to gather more strength.

Gulaal is just becoming a normal woman for a change in front of Kesar's love and behavior as she has been getting solid hints that he has fallen for her.

I like this temporary behavior(hopefully) from her which would give her space to come to terms with the facts. Gulaal took a decision that was most suitable at the time of Deeyarvattu. Her father once told her that certain decisions which appear right now may appear wrong in future.So instead of being a superwoman by deliberately suppressing her feelings, I like to see this momentary weak phase of her life. SHE IS NORMAL THAT WAY.

By being normal, it gives a hope that she would in future be ready to give a consideration to her happiness too. The Imli scene when she received it from Kesar and when she cried picking up the strewn Imlis from ground after assuring Motabha about Kesar-Talli alliance, enjoying Kesar's care and companionship during her illness, her disappointment when Kesar said he would have helped anyone in distress(the drowning scene after) is all proof that she has a normal woman in her too.

So if she is trying a short escapism, I love to see that.