You can run but you can't hide :)

Posted: 12 years ago
Spicy happenings today (not just talking about the food being made by the ladies in the kitchen). Oh our dear Gulaal sure does know how to aggravate the angry young man even more. She wouldn't even look at him. I had a quick glance at the other opinions on todays episode...some have issues with Gulaal's behaviour while others have a problem with Kesar's 'ownership' attitude. Guess what? I love whatever both of them did to each other today. I put my hands up and admit I am a sucker for these kind of scenes where things are just too damn awkward between the main leads. 

It was kind of fun seeing Kesar acting desperate for her attention. Ofcourse she's not his property but she is supposed to be HIS. Kesar's always been like that with Gulaal and at the same time, I don't think she has the energy to face Kesar's growing possessiveness over her. So what does she do? She runs to her maayka ðŸ˜›

Putting Dushyant factor aside, I would love it if Kesar ends up at Gulaal's house. In fact I'd be disappointed if he doesn't go there ðŸ˜›
Hey

This is was more of a Gulaal episode and throughout i feel she got little revelations and so on, but the one that made an impact was the Talli and her scene, coz Talli basically gave her another confirmation on Kesar, and his feelings and how he is etc

I think we all love it all - what Gulaal does and what Kesar does lol - you know me i like to see each pov and focus on both Kes-Gul just not on one person and and so on,

I still say Gulaal was reacting in a natural way, with her avoiding him and not looking at him and not wanting to be around him, she isnt ready as such and she knows he is demanding and so on, i do think she needs a little time until she is ready to face him or confront him or even talk to him which has to come at some point

Kesar has always been like that as you say, but since he has this inner anger in him, it makes his demanding more effective how it comes across then it would be if he wasnt angry

Kesar's anger is not gonna go away, probably build and more like increases and you saw it when she said D's name, for her it was more like an excuse just not to go with him, as she cant face him at the moment and so on, and for Kesar its like her choosing D again, and not liking them around each other, no wonder that rage in his eyes we saw

I wouldnt be surprised if Kesar demands to take her with JK egging it on lol

Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
Kesar is definately  going to follow his wife to her maykka 😛i think they need some time alone so that the awkward moment between them can convert in to romantic moments :-)) Instead of running away from the situation gulal shud face it she was very strong right but wht has happened now which is making her weaker?
Edited by DisneyDudette - 12 years ago
i wish he goes to maayka but the stud has big ego (sniff sniff) with D gulaal  chose D again which will make him mad like anything ...i think he may  compel her to come back to his house...he will do something probably hurt himself or doesnt comeback home or invlove in fight let see what happens
Originally posted by Lennie

Hey

This is was more of a Gulaal episode and throughout i feel she got little revelations and so on, but the one that made an impact was the Talli and her scene, coz Talli basically gave her another confirmation on Kesar, and his feelings and how he is etc

I think we all love it all - what Gulaal does and what Kesar does lol - you know me i like to see each pov and focus on both Kes-Gul just not on one person and and so on,

I still say Gulaal was reacting in a natural way, with her avoiding him and not looking at him and not wanting to be around him, she isnt ready as such and she knows he is demanding and so on, i do think she needs a little time until she is ready to face him or confront him or even talk to him which has to come at some point

Kesar has always been like that as you say, but since he has this inner anger in him, it makes his demanding more effective how it comes across then it would be if he wasnt angry

Kesar's anger is not gonna go away, probably build and more like increases and you saw it when she said D's name, for her it was more like an excuse just not to go with him, as she cant face him at the moment and so on, and for Kesar its like her choosing D again, and not liking them around each other, no wonder that rage in his eyes we saw

I wouldnt be surprised if Kesar demands to take her with JK egging it on lol

Yeh the last Gulaal-Talli scene was good. It made Gulaal even more anxious (hence she wishes to run off to the maayka). Surprising that a strong woman like her can't seem to handle herself in front of Kesar ðŸ˜›

I think both Kesar and Gulaal's reactions are natural and to me, quite amusing and enjoyable!😛
Originally posted by DisneyDudette

Kesar is definately  going to follow his wife to her maykka 😛i think they need some time alone so that the awkward moment between them can convert in to romantic moments :-)) Instead of running away from the situation gulal shud face it she was very strong right but wht has happened now which is making her weaker?

It'd be nice to see some light moments in between the tense ones.

@bold: Thats what I just said above! LOL! It seems like a certain someone makes her weak in the knees ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by arti07

i wish he goes to maayka but the stud has big ego (sniff sniff) with D gulaal  chose D again which will make him mad like anything ...i think he may  compel her to come back to his house...he will do something probably hurt himself or doesnt comeback home or invlove in fight let see what happens

Yeh he'll do anything and everything to get her attention. He's a wild child 😳
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Yeh he'll do anything and everything to get her attention. He's a wild child 😳

reminds me taming of the shrew...the highlight of the serial is kesar's character cv has done full justice  to this hell complex protogonist each day we see new kesar...angry kesar lovely kesar kesar in love fighting kesar caring kesar  helpless kesar today is demanding kesar god know what will be kesar tomorrow
See Kesar is so desperate for her attention that he is willing to listen to Jamuna Kaki or anyone that will help his cause. He didn't seem all that comfortable exerting his right over her like that and bossing her around but he did that because his vulnerable mind makes him do things to get her attention somehow or the other.
You are right about K being desperate. So much so that he has forgotten the line of decency. The rudeness he showed in front of all the ladies was just too funny. I think Gulaal is leading him on to find out his real reason of hatred towards D, that's why she mentioned D. Gulaal knows very well that K hates him. I think G wants the real reason why. I bet G is up to something and K will totally fall for the trap out of desperation. G is not the type of person who is afraid of anyone, she is just sleuthing now. Poor Talli - I feel bad for her too - she is so rudely rejected - by everyone - Raman, JK, Kesar. Of course Poonamba also is after her...she should just move back to her parents house and put an end to this humiliation.