India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi makes me angry (Page 2)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Lamya kya hota hai na ki jab koi bara samjhata hai to uska effect dusri tarah se hota hai. Nivi considers Viren her friend first and then husband... Viren Nivi ko uske barabar ka lagta hai isliye woh uski baat na sunke DS, VD ki baat jyada sunti hai. Somethings come with age and experience and that is what CTs keep showing us that Nivi is listening to them and then it also means that she is respecting them - bari umar ka lihaaz...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011Nikita99zarmeeno-aamina-

dolce123 Senior Member
dolce123
dolce123

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita99

Originally posted by canuckno1fan

Nive is being so cold hearted and is making no sense. How can she treat her husband like that? 
Hi, Its not related to ur post but did you watch the game last night? It was just awsome and we'll have Stanley Cup back in Canada.
FOR SURE!! I have been a die hard fan for sooo long ...Go Canucks Go!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Nive is being so cold hearted and is making no sense. How can she treat her husband like that? 
Hi, Its not related to ur post but did you watch the game last night? It was just awsome and we'll have Stanley Cup back in Canada.
I am the only one supporting Canucks in my house but yes Go Canucks Go. Bring Stanley cup back to its home.
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

I am the only one supporting Canucks in my house but yes Go Canucks Go. Bring Stanley cup back to its home.
I'm with Canada so Go Cancucks Go.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Virens love for nivi is unconditional and we saw that today

Viren has totally broke down by this sacrafice of hers, she needs to realise that it's not just her sacraficing it's a massive ask from him also. she is doing this out of guilt and love for Dwita. she has roped poor Viren in it, and has taken the decision whether he likes it or not. she did not ask him but tell him her decision and thats the end of it for her.
i just hope she realises what she has done to the only person who supported and loved her unconditionally.
she basically has gone and shot herself in the foot. God help ou from CC now, but i still have full faith that Nivren will overcome this hurdle

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10Nikita99anjaani07

peachesandcream Senior Member
peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
I have not watched the episode yet because lately too annoyed, but have read the written update.  It is totally unreasonable for Nivi to expect Viren to make this sacrifice for her.  She has gone through a terrible experience and needs to process thisbefore she makes decisions.  Even if Viren goes along with this , the issue will always be between them.  I don't think this is spmethong they can easo;y get past.  The bitterness is always there and will get worse over time.

Anyways I don't think the doctor should be performing the procedure in a young woman who is such a fragile mental state.  Perhaps cV's need a medical advisor for the show.

About the Stanley Cup- haven't watche hockey for a while but it should always be CANADIAN!
kinshukkiaashiq Goldie
kinshukkiaashiq
kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
agree wif u ...viren is nothing for nivi ...
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Lamya kya hota hai na ki jab koi bara samjhata hai to uska effect dusri tarah se hota hai. Nivi considers Viren her friend first and then husband... Viren Nivi ko uske barabar ka lagta hai isliye woh uski baat na sunke DS, VD ki baat jyada sunti hai. Somethings come with age and experience and that is what CTs keep showing us that Nivi is listening to them and then it also means that she is respecting them - bari umar ka lihaaz...

But Anju one should listen toi their friends as well coz friends bhi aap kay bhalay ka hee tu kehtay hain. That means she has no respect for her friend and husband. We respect our friends and do not force our decisions n them. Aur jahan tak lihaaz ki baat hai Nivi ko kahan lihaz hai warna NT daadi ki baa na sunti, VD nay jab smjhaya kay Virenneeds her usko sirf 15 min ky liye baat samjh ayee.  

Go to top