Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: canuckno1fan

FOR SURE!! I have been a die hard fan for sooo long ...Go Canucks Go!!

I am the only one supporting Canucks in my house but yes Go Canucks Go. Bring Stanley cup back to its home.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita99

I am the only one supporting Canucks in my house but yes Go Canucks Go. Bring Stanley cup back to its home.

I'm with Canada so Go Cancucks Go.
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Virens love for nivi is unconditional and we saw that today

Viren has totally broke down by this sacrafice of hers, she needs to realise that it's not just her sacraficing it's a massive ask from him also. she is doing this out of guilt and love for Dwita. she has roped poor Viren in it, and has taken the decision whether he likes it or not. she did not ask him but tell him her decision and thats the end of it for her.
i just hope she realises what she has done to the only person who supported and loved her unconditionally.
she basically has gone and shot herself in the foot. God help ou from CC now, but i still have full faith that Nivren will overcome this hurdle
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have not watched the episode yet because lately too annoyed, but have read the written update.  It is totally unreasonable for Nivi to expect Viren to make this sacrifice for her.  She has gone through a terrible experience and needs to process thisbefore she makes decisions.  Even if Viren goes along with this , the issue will always be between them.  I don't think this is spmethong they can easo;y get past.  The bitterness is always there and will get worse over time.

Anyways I don't think the doctor should be performing the procedure in a young woman who is such a fragile mental state.  Perhaps cV's need a medical advisor for the show.

About the Stanley Cup- haven't watche hockey for a while but it should always be CANADIAN!
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree wif u ...viren is nothing for nivi ...
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Lamya kya hota hai na ki jab koi bara samjhata hai to uska effect dusri tarah se hota hai. Nivi considers Viren her friend first and then husband... Viren Nivi ko uske barabar ka lagta hai isliye woh uski baat na sunke DS, VD ki baat jyada sunti hai. Somethings come with age and experience and that is what CTs keep showing us that Nivi is listening to them and then it also means that she is respecting them - bari umar ka lihaaz...

But Anju one should listen toi their friends as well coz friends bhi aap kay bhalay ka hee tu kehtay hain. That means she has no respect for her friend and husband. We respect our friends and do not force our decisions n them. Aur jahan tak lihaaz ki baat hai Nivi ko kahan lihaz hai warna NT daadi ki baa na sunti, VD nay jab smjhaya kay Virenneeds her usko sirf 15 min ky liye baat samjh ayee.  
Mehr-k thumbnail
No surprise   because  In Indian telly world they make the women like NivI  Mahaan  Aurat . We have see in past drama running around be in out on the street with just acell in their hands and trying to  solve all the problems  etc  at their own  without any logic . 😆
Sometimes makes the viewers wonder how they paid the cab or bus  for the commute to reach from point A to B.
Edited by Mehr-k - 12 years ago