Nivi makes me angry

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So my question again ...Viren explains to Nivi twice that she os wrong in her thinking and she shoudnt do what she wants to do ... but of course Nivi in her mental state refuses to listen to Viren .. but again when DS tells her she listens ...WHY does this happen every time ? So viren's ranting has no effect on her , she dosent trust her own husband ? Is that what CTs are trying to show ? That is so wrong

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lams

So my question again ...Viren explains to Nivi twice that she os wrong in her thinking and she shoudnt do what she wants to do ... but of course Nivi in her mental state refuses to listen to Viren .. but again when DS tells her she listens ...WHY does this happen every time ? So viren's ranting has no effect on her , she dosent trust her own husband ? Is that what CTs are trying to show ? That is so wrong

This was exactly my reaction that's why I opened a topic on this.. DS and conversation made me laugh.. if you get a chance check my post and I so agree with you here..
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

other pboblem viren nivi...nivi dont trust  her husband

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Lamya, i agree Viren's words have never had an affect on her the way DS and VD's have, same with going to the office or anything so this didnt surprise me today, i was expecting it.

What angered me today was when she says to DS that 'maine yeh faisla Viren se baat karke li hai'...REALLY Nivi?! REALLY?! Did u discuss it with him or just throw it in front of him and then beg him to agree?! And THEN she says 'usse is se koi pareshaani nahi hai' OMV is she BLIND??! Or just selectively blind, she conveniently put it out of her mind that he wasnt happy with it, what, was he just yelling at thin air the whole time out there?! What about in the house when he's crying? Did she think those were tears of happiness?

And then after DS's talk she says to herself that maybe he's right and i'm causing Viren pain...why does HE need to have told u that for u to realise, could u not SEE that ur husband was in pain with ur own eyes?!!

Seriously. i just cant write anymore without saying something that will get me a warning. What have the CT's done to Nivi?! I just have no words at all. Tomoro whatever Viren does will be Nivi's fault because she's pushed him to that limit with her actions and her total lack of regard for his feelings!

So i guess i just wanted to say that i agree and Nivi makes me angry too, sorry if i offended anyone but i had to let it out!
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@lams wonderful post dear . n i completlyy aggree wid u .
Nivi never ever listened 2 Viren n I don't thnk she will ever listen 2 him becozz She doesn't trust him . Simple answer .

I posted dis in honey-borries post

Seriouslyy dis is wht d most irritating part in Nivi . Ignorenece toh chod hi do , tht is different but yaar If u r listening 2 others especialyy 2 DS , VD , CC n SID then why nt Viren who is ur husband ? why u become deaf n blind when it comes 2 Viren ? d same thng Viren told her 2dy n she didn't listen him , started cryngg n emotioallyy blacmailed him n poor Viren just signed it becozz he lovess her 2 much . He sacrifced his own wishes n fatherhood for her . If Nivi does d operation , Atleast She will hav dweeta wid her who will treat her as a mother but wht abt Viren ? There will b no1 who will call him PAPA ? kya Nivi ko itni si baat nahi samajh aati ?

d post whch i opened 2dy is for d appreciation for kinshuk's acting n d confrontation scene . I loved each n every word whch Viren said 2 Nivi . It was a indirect slap on Nivi's face . She literallyy n actualy emotionally blackmailed Viren 2dy . She knew very well . just a drop of tear n Viren will mlt like a ice . I m so sad for Viren . kya kismat paayi hai bechare ne . Seriouslyy VIREN SOOD , TERI KISMAT HI KHARAB HAI .

I completlyy aggree wid u dear . was Nivi sleeping whtever Viren said 2 her in starting ? Did she nt see d tears ? d sad face ? d anger ? n then lso frm whch mouth she was telling tht Viren was happyy ? I was shockd 2 see Nivi telling tht .

YEs u r rght . tomm if at all Viren decided 2 leave Nivi , It will nt b Viren's mistake n I m declaring tht i will nt blame him . It will b completlyy completlyy Nivi's fault . It will nt b CC's fault as well becozz Nivi 2dy herself helped CC 2 destroy her marrige . Wonderful my sacrificing queen
Edited by sushmitadutta - 12 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's what we said Lams teh other day that if DS, VD or S. talks to her she will listen to them and not Viren. I dont know what to sayanymore for this so called sanskari girl.
dolce123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nive is being so cold hearted and is making no sense. How can she treat her husband like that? 
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuckno1fan

Nive is being so cold hearted and is making no sense. How can she treat her husband like that? 

Hi, Its not related to ur post but did you watch the game last night? It was just awsome and we'll have Stanley Cup back in Canada.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lamya kya hota hai na ki jab koi bara samjhata hai to uska effect dusri tarah se hota hai. Nivi considers Viren her friend first and then husband... Viren Nivi ko uske barabar ka lagta hai isliye woh uski baat na sunke DS, VD ki baat jyada sunti hai. Somethings come with age and experience and that is what CTs keep showing us that Nivi is listening to them and then it also means that she is respecting them - bari umar ka lihaaz...
dolce123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikita99

Hi, Its not related to ur post but did you watch the game last night? It was just awsome and we'll have Stanley Cup back in Canada.

FOR SURE!! I have been a die hard fan for sooo long ...Go Canucks Go!!