India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi makes me angry

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
So my question again ...Viren explains to Nivi twice that she os wrong in her thinking and she shoudnt do what she wants to do ... but of course Nivi in her mental state refuses to listen to Viren .. but again when DS tells her she listens ...WHY does this happen every time ? So viren's ranting has no effect on her , she dosent trust her own husband ? Is that what CTs are trying to show ? That is so wrong

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

art80tukun2009ash_nivrenkinshukkiaashiqNikita99shaazianjaani07anjubala

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

So my question again ...Viren explains to Nivi twice that she os wrong in her thinking and she shoudnt do what she wants to do ... but of course Nivi in her mental state refuses to listen to Viren .. but again when DS tells her she listens ...WHY does this happen every time ? So viren's ranting has no effect on her , she dosent trust her own husband ? Is that what CTs are trying to show ? That is so wrong
This was exactly my reaction that's why I opened a topic on this.. DS and conversation made me laugh.. if you get a chance check my post and I so agree with you here..
surur Goldie
surur
surur

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

other pboblem viren nivi...nivi dont trust  her husband

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hi Lamya, i agree Viren's words have never had an affect on her the way DS and VD's have, same with going to the office or anything so this didnt surprise me today, i was expecting it.

What angered me today was when she says to DS that 'maine yeh faisla Viren se baat karke li hai'...REALLY Nivi?! REALLY?! Did u discuss it with him or just throw it in front of him and then beg him to agree?! And THEN she says 'usse is se koi pareshaani nahi hai' OMV is she BLIND??! Or just selectively blind, she conveniently put it out of her mind that he wasnt happy with it, what, was he just yelling at thin air the whole time out there?! What about in the house when he's crying? Did she think those were tears of happiness?

And then after DS's talk she says to herself that maybe he's right and i'm causing Viren pain...why does HE need to have told u that for u to realise, could u not SEE that ur husband was in pain with ur own eyes?!!

Seriously. i just cant write anymore without saying something that will get me a warning. What have the CT's done to Nivi?! I just have no words at all. Tomoro whatever Viren does will be Nivi's fault because she's pushed him to that limit with her actions and her total lack of regard for his feelings!

So i guess i just wanted to say that i agree and Nivi makes me angry too, sorry if i offended anyone but i had to let it out!

Edited by anjaani07 - 25 May 2011 at 12:32pm
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
@lams wonderful post dear . n i completlyy aggree wid u .
Nivi never ever listened 2 Viren n I don't thnk she will ever listen 2 him becozz She doesn't trust him . Simple answer .

I posted dis in honey-borries post

Seriouslyy dis is wht d most irritating part in Nivi . Ignorenece toh chod hi do , tht is different but yaar If u r listening 2 others especialyy 2 DS , VD , CC n SID then why nt Viren who is ur husband ? why u become deaf n blind when it comes 2 Viren ? d same thng Viren told her 2dy n she didn't listen him , started cryngg n emotioallyy blacmailed him n poor Viren just signed it becozz he lovess her 2 much . He sacrifced his own wishes n fatherhood for her . If Nivi does d operation , Atleast She will hav dweeta wid her who will treat her as a mother but wht abt Viren ? There will b no1 who will call him PAPA ? kya Nivi ko itni si baat nahi samajh aati ?

d post whch i opened 2dy is for d appreciation for kinshuk's acting n d confrontation scene . I loved each n every word whch Viren said 2 Nivi . It was a indirect slap on Nivi's face . She literallyy n actualy emotionally blackmailed Viren 2dy . She knew very well . just a drop of tear n Viren will mlt like a ice . I m so sad for Viren . kya kismat paayi hai bechare ne . Seriouslyy VIREN SOOD , TERI KISMAT HI KHARAB HAI .

I completlyy aggree wid u dear . was Nivi sleeping whtever Viren said 2 her in starting ? Did she nt see d tears ? d sad face ? d anger ? n then lso frm whch mouth she was telling tht Viren was happyy ? I was shockd 2 see Nivi telling tht .

YEs u r rght . tomm if at all Viren decided 2 leave Nivi , It will nt b Viren's mistake n I m declaring tht i will nt blame him . It will b completlyy completlyy Nivi's fault . It will nt b CC's fault as well becozz Nivi 2dy herself helped CC 2 destroy her marrige . Wonderful my sacrificing queen

Edited by sushmitadutta - 25 May 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsanjaani07

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
That's what we said Lams teh other day that if DS, VD or S. talks to her she will listen to them and not Viren. I dont know what to sayanymore for this so called sanskari girl.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011lams-aamina-anjaani07

dolce123 Senior Member
dolce123
dolce123

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Nive is being so cold hearted and is making no sense. How can she treat her husband like that? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuckno1fan

Nive is being so cold hearted and is making no sense. How can she treat her husband like that? 
Hi, Its not related to ur post but did you watch the game last night? It was just awsome and we'll have Stanley Cup back in Canada.

Go to top