Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ditto. and srsly snce when did Ananaya become "Meri Ananya." This is such an useless track. ðŸ¤¢
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i dun get this..why did she cancel the plan ? bec. she saw gayitri crying over spilled milk..bhagwan humari bahu ko bache paida karne ki shakti de ðŸ¤¢ okay so after hearing this, she started crying n remembered ghar ka kaam...cancel karke she doesn't wanna tell naitik what happened, instead "aap toh naraz ho gaye"..phir she doesn't wanna tell her MA that she's going out ! "kaam" toh aise bhi ananya ke saath nahi hota, drive ka bahana bana diya ! which kid stays without her mother for so long? that too everyday? so ananya therapy for a month, naitik n rajshri think that it'll cure akshara? 1 month mein roz papita ka exam hoga? ðŸ˜² she left ananya in the morning, for at least 1-2 hrs, till naitik came, akshara was playing with ananya, later they all went for a drive for 3 hours..papita ka exam 5 hrs chala? 

then akshara is not showing interest in rashmi bec. of ananya ! gayitri is acting like an obsessed lover whose GF is not giving him enuf time ! naitik kare toh theek hai but gayitri? ðŸ˜² bahu should not exert much i.e. go on drives with ananya but doing ghar ka kaam, gayitri ka kaam  n rashmi ki shadi ka kaam is okay ! 

i still can't get it HOW and WHEN will Ananya cure Akshara...when she'll get pregnant the 2nd time, phir peecha chodegi ananya ka? how much time will it take?  how she convinient ignored gayitri's n bindu's comments, ye ladki ki akal par patthar pade hai , she just doesn't get any hint..bas sorry bolna aata hai...
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

i dun get this..why did she cancel the plan ? bec. she saw gayitri crying over spilled milk..bhagwan humari bahu ko bache paida karne ki shakti de ðŸ¤¢ okay so after hearing this, she started crying n remembered ghar ka kaam...cancel karke she doesn't wanna tell naitik what happened, instead "aap toh naraz ho gaye"..phir she doesn't wanna tell her MA that she's going out ! "kaam" toh aise bhi ananya ke saath nahi hota, drive ka bahana bana diya ! which kid stays without her mother for so long? that too everyday? so ananya therapy for a month, naitik n rajshri think that it'll cure akshara? 1 month mein roz papita ka exam hoga? ðŸ˜² she left ananya in the morning, for at least 1-2 hrs, till naitik came, akshara was playing with ananya, later they all went for a drive for 3 hours..papita ka exam 5 hrs chala? 

then akshara is not showing interest in rashmi bec. of ananya ! gayitri is acting like an obsessed lover whose GF is not giving him enuf time ! naitik kare toh theek hai but gayitri? ðŸ˜² bahu should not exert much i.e. go on drives with ananya but doing ghar ka kaam, gayitri ka kaam  n rashmi ki shadi ka kaam is okay ! 

i still can't get it HOW and WHEN will Ananya cure Akshara...when she'll get pregnant the 2nd time, phir peecha chodegi ananya ka? how much time will it take?  how she convinient ignored gayitri's n bindu's comments, ye ladki ki akal par patthar pade hai , she just doesn't get any hint..bas sorry bolna aata hai...

charu waht do u think about bindya vl she be success like last year  or she vl be caught red  handed
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

charu waht do u think about bindya vl she be success like last year  or she vl be caught red  handed

what do u think aboput new promo vl she get know about gay3 and but charu i want akshi to see how bindu making spices on gay3 mind then only akshi vl come to know really bahut pakao yaar yeh maa beti and want to see akshi stanf for herself cvs should showher strong and she only can make to comeout her problem not even naitik dont knwo waht is going on cv's mind
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skyrap26

Aaah from last few episodes akshara's behaviour is so irritating...I can understand she lost her child ..was sad for few days...but she is behavin as if she can not become a mother in her life again...😡😡 So CV'S  stop this ridiculous track and show us how akshara will face Bindiya and answers her back not like always talking aout ananya and kissing her... Show some reality..MC is natural and getting out of the tragedy is also very common but this CV's are prolonging tooo much  showing akshara not forgetting about her MC and always crying. and I don't even want to talk about Rajshri..oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡🤢Now a day they are not even showing 2min of NAKSH moments...how they cope up  and come back to their routine life...atleast show that way...:(

agree wit u