skyrap26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aaah from last few episodes akshara's behaviour is so irritating...I can understand she lost her child ..was sad for few days...but she is behavin as if she can not become a mother in her life again...😡😡 So CV'S  stop this ridiculous track and show us how akshara will face Bindiya and answers her back not like always talking aout ananya and kissing her... Show some reality..MC is natural and getting out of the tragedy is also very common but this CV's are prolonging tooo much  showing akshara not forgetting about her MC and always crying. and I don't even want to talk about Rajshri..oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡🤢Now a day they are not even showing 2min of NAKSH moments...how they cope up  and come back to their routine life...atleast show that way...:(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this track is heading to nowhere...
bindu ka kya kaam hai yr?? jalte hue ko jalaana.. aur halvaa puri khaana! idiot! cvs... pathetic work...
no naksh scenes at all... today full there was anu.. bindu.. g3.. rj and varsha.. practically every1 except naksh😡 ek mahine tak exams! my foot... is this possible? akhsi behaviour... way tooo annoying.. get over this anu fever ma'am.. u have a life too.. this is a bad track!
After Akshara overhearing nandu varsha convo about naitik not going to his friends childs naming ceremony, i expected a scene where Akshara is talking abt it with naitik and consoling him.. Afterall his pain is as much big as hers.. I would have loved to see Akshara giving him some sahara.. But no they are to concentrating too much on aksharas pain..
And the way they have adopted to get her out of trauma is just pathetic.. Dusro ke bacho se kab tak man behlayegi akshara??
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree with u skyrap...Cvs are unnecessarily dragging this MC track. There was no need to bring Bindya back just to create rift between Akshara and her Gaya3
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

this track is heading to nowhere...
bindu ka kya kaam hai yr?? jalte hue ko jalaana.. aur halvaa puri khaana! idiot! cvs... pathetic work...
no naksh scenes at all... today full there was anu.. bindu.. g3.. rj and varsha.. practically every1 except naksh😡 ek mahine tak exams! my foot... is this possible? akhsi behaviour... way tooo annoying.. get over this anu fever ma'am.. u have a life too.. this is a bad track!

@ bold-Singhania's and Akshara are so dumb🤪...at the maheshwari's there's rajshri and kaki there to look after ananya for a couple of hours while varsha does her 'exams'  but none of them questioned her about this! if i was in akshara's place i would ask varsha how come ur leaving ananya here isnt mum or kaki able to look after her??
and who has exams that last for a month or half a month as varsha said😲

and agree akshara's behavoiur is annoying when she is with ananya...the way she speaks is irratating now. and also i though rajshri would realise when akshara mentioned about rashmi's wedding preps starting that maybe ananya being there was diverting akshara from rashmi's wedding preparations but no she didnt even notice one word!
skyrap26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah true!! For unnecessary thing rajshri will get worried and when she has to worry that Akshara is concentrating too much on ananya,she kept quiet..what nonsensse is this??? And if Akshara plays with ananya everyday is it enough for her to come out of the trauma..????? Both naitik and akshar should sit and talk  and  Naitik took care of her so much and akshara didn't even car about Naitik that he did not go for namakaran ceremony...oh CV's show some reality ...YRKH is the serial which contain some real life time scenarios and now you guys are changing the whole meaning...and about varsha...which mother /parent would sacrifice this much tha leaving her baby with Akshra which is completely nonsense..oh god...

instead of ananya track ie coming to Aksh everyday and irritating her inlaws CV's can show that Naksh planned to go out for few days when Reshmi's ,marriage things are going on...this will be some understandable track ...atleast CV's should close this ananya's track and they can show Aksh being strong towards bindiya and showing her ability..this would be nice...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
  What happens when Ananya gets use to Akshara n not Varsha.? I mean what will happen when that child thinks Akshara is the mother as she is seeing akshara all the time for a month and not varsha ? Will it not bring rift between friends ?  And I know loosing a child leaves u with unbearable pain but U have to live ur life and face the reality . If she ignores the problem than it will b disastrous .
Mishka42 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
akshra's behaviour is always irritating to me...because she never speaks when she has to speak only makes face...thats so irritating.
and makes situation worst.
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

What happens when Ananya gets use to Akshara n not Varsha.? I mean what will happen when that child thinks Akshara is the mother as she is seeing akshara all the time for a month and not varsha ? Will it not bring rift between friends ?  And I know loosing a child leaves u with unbearable pain but U have to live ur life and face the reality . If she ignores the problem than it will b disastrous .

I  know  ananya  will use  to  akshara  and  there  will  be  a point  were she  will  more  comfertable  with  akshi  then  varsha. when  they  are  6month  they  get  use  to  the  hands  and  they  know  more  by  voice  also. and  then  varsha  will  get  angrey  that  my  daughter  is  like  more  akshara  then  me.
it  happend  when  my  sister  was  preg. when  my  nice  bourn  she  was  with  us  and  then  my  sister  went  back  to  the  sasural  after  2month. and  my  nice  didnt  like  there  she  cried  all  night  while  me  and  my  brother  use  to  keep  her  at  night  so  my  sister  can  take  rest😆. so  at  3  at  night  my  sister  brought  her  back  to  us  and  said  keep  your  nice😆and  left. that  day  we  realise  that  now  we  have  to  baby  sit  her  every  night and  i  was  only 21  year  and  my  bro  was  18 so  help  bhari  pad  gayi. 😆
so  if  varsha  will  not  realise  soon  will  be  creat  more  problem. but  i  still  not  get  the  g3  and  her  problem. akshar  cant  do  house  work  and  shadi  ka  kaam  ? just  because  ananya  what  if  akshi  will  have her  own  child  then  what  were  she  will  send  her  so  she  can  do  rashmi 's  shadi  ka  prepration. g3  and  bindiya   both  are  😡
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it is time for akshara also to know her limits n also to move forwerd n she must also think about naitik too naitik does everything for her but she ???