Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2 FINAL EPISODE

kmh2biggestfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HELLO GUYS,I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHY IM OPNING DIS TOPIC πŸ˜†BUT ITS 2 TLK BWT FRIDAYS EPI!WHY ARE KMH2 FANS BEING TREATED LYK DIRT?
WE WANTED THE MAHA EPISODE SO WHY SHOULD WE NT HAVE IT!
THERES 2 MORE EPI'S LEFT AND W*F! THERES NO SIGHN OF ARJUIH'S PROPA WEDDING!

MORE IMPORTANTLY,I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SUHAAG RAAT:(-I😭😭😭😭😭😭 HOPE DEY QUICKEN THINGS UP TMRW LIKE PT 1 MONTHS LATERR
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK????????/

IF I SHOULDNT HAVE OPEND THIS TOPIC CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW?😊😊
     I'M NEW TO THIS WHOLE THING,THATS WHY

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanat11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The last episode is tomorrow...so only one more episode left 😭
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really hope that this time they actually show their suhaagraat and dont just end the story with them being all happy... i really want to see their suhaagraat and more romantic scenes.! but by the way the episode ended today i dont think that this will happen :( i dont want them to leave the story as a cliff hanger like the first season! please dont do that! we have gotten deceived and treated unfairly to before and i dont want that to happen this time, we dont want a cliffhanger ending! :( please give us a good ending and dont waste time on rona dhona tomorrow!!!! we want to see romance!!!!!!!!

What do you guys think?
Edited by ishakumar - 12 years ago
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what do you guys want?

Ava97 thumbnail
seriously i hate imagine !!!!i hope they show atleast their marriage n i think n i have a strong feelin tht imagine will show kmh for sum more time 2day widout showin breaks hope they do tht !!!!!otherwise i would kill them !!!!feelin soo sad 2day frm mornin not feelin like doin anything !!!!!!1st kmh is endin n 2nd this is d last week of my vacation then 9th !!!!!!!n my dads goin 2 take away my laptop !!!!!n i would get it only once a week !!!!!!!nooo!!!!!i will not be able 2 see updates also !!!!!hope my bb torch net works properly!!!
theresa28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i m with u we dont wants to just see the snaps of their weeding and further life we want everything to showed clearly
Saams thumbnail
Oooh...there's just 1 more epi left...and last day is today😭
vandu_2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
feeling very sad tat kmh s going to end today.. 😭😭seriously i m very much upset..πŸ˜•. i jus have one idea why don we request this stupid imagine channel to atleast give the dvd's of all the episdes of both kmh 1 and kmh 2 so tat we can aleast have them forever with us..??πŸ˜›  though we ll be missing arjuhi very badly atleast this can help us right??😲 wat say guys??? we ll continue to request them for kmh 3 but since they are taking our show away from us they must atleast give a compensation.. so why don they give us this dvd's as a compensation?? πŸ˜• i will be very much ahppy in fact all of us will be very happy if we get those...πŸ˜ƒ
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
In All segments , they was almost only KMH Caaast & karnika
too good πŸ˜†
happy ending & also Saad ending πŸ˜•
will miss them all soo muuch😭😭
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well last epi is today. Its here hope we get some gud moments not 2 sec shadi