Mukti Bandhan

25th May Written Update...

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Charu and IMV have discussion on how their world is different... and how she doesn't like partition... And Imv replies... he knows, and says... well I left ur world and u r not ready to come to my world... and so this partition will always be there... and closes the parition.. he thinks of all the things and laughs out world...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And in morning all newspaper have the news... and Baa is upset maybe master will also read... and kaka says he read it and is angry on IMV... and V reads newspaper about investor taking back his money... and V asks him... he says i can't take risk of supporting company which has this blame... and all... and V is very angry... and explains they are my money he says... investor Dilip says... u take it back and find some other company... and he is angry...

BB comes down feeling weak... asks for newspaper... and asks how badly have everyone put my daughter and what abt. Dilip... and all console him and IMV as well come to sympathize him saying Dilip has taken back his money...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•... but he calls everyone and asks... them... to be normal... otherwise... all will question them... But Nirali objects... and he asks BB not to let D know she has lost contract... or else she will get weak... and not even about investor... BB agrees... and Baa and Pravin kaka says they will go to meet D with BB... as can't be normal when her daughter and son are in jail...

Break...

All come to jail... Pravin and Baa meet Manhar, and D and charu meets D... and D assures she is fine and says... now she is assured all are with her... and specially IMV... who promised... me to help me find culprit... if I am not wrong... And Man also says that to Baa... that I have always walked on correct path... and Baa says right path is always difficult...  U will have to be strong... and D is says she will not weaken... specially when all are with me... specially when thats aim of culprit and charu is happy... and BB consoles her.. and D says... nothing is lost if we lost one investor... Both look at her... and D says she knows... and Manhar and Baa talk about Master's reaction and anger but not on man...

Jyotsna is crying and Sonal console her thats when rupal enters... And is upset. when she hears Jyotsna telling about taunts of people ... and Sonal asks her not to listen to such taunts of people... ..  They see rupal...

Break...

Rupal comes in and Jyo is angry but Sonal is happy... and Before Sonal say something... Jyo angrily scolds rupal saying they are still poor... and shuus her away... and use all those things which ur mota kaka has donated to you... and Rupal is crying... And Jyo goes to her... says to stop acting of crying.. just leave... get lost... maybe if you go and support ur kaka... he will go and throw couple of more pennies on you... and Viraj enters... all pause for a second... Jyo continues, and asks her to get lost... She goes crying...
Viraj comes and sits with Jyo... who scolds... are you here to taunt me as well? and Viraj says No... and reveals his true self of being Viraj Deshpande from Good Morning newspaper... and assures them he will help them by publishing that younger brother is trapped by elder one... and all things... Sonal and Jyo are in shock and confused.. thought they seem to be satisfied with Viraj's way of expressing... Viraj says he wants revenge his personal matter but so he can also help them... both are stunned...

Precap: IMV reads News paper... and tells charu... D is bailed... alone...

MY thinking: I think... Viraj might be good one at heart... as he is always trying to help them... and right now wants to help all expose IMV to world and his bad deeds...

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. Guess not much happened, except the fact that Viraj's identity is finally disclosed to Manhar's family.
Hmm..Vaibhav was angry, ok! Guess he trusts Devki. 😊 
Precap is interesting. Once Devki is out of jail, Let's see how things unfold. 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for the update, vaibhav was so angry , loved it😊

tom going to be interesting, i expected this reaction from imv, manhar family did wrong and will pay 4 it
and why they blame rupal all the time, what big crime she has done, she chose to stay with imv , wanted to learn business from him, cant their parents understand her, everyone cannot be mahaan like sonal.if i had been in rupal place, i would have definately chosen to stay with imv.
this manhar and jyotsna r pretty annoying characters acc to me, they cant shout at someone who is stronger than them but will insult ppl who r weaker than them like their children
sruthi_m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

thanks for the update, vaibhav was so angry , loved it😊

tom going to be interesting, i expected this reaction from imv, manhar family did wrong and will pay 4 it
and why they blame rupal all the time, what big crime she has done, she chose to stay with imv , wanted to learn business from him, cant their parents understand her, everyone cannot be mahaan like sonal.if i had been in rupal place, i would have definately chosen to stay with imv.
this manhar and jyotsna r pretty annoying characters acc to me, they cant shout at someone who is stronger than them but will insult ppl who r weaker than them like their children

What is the wrong done by manhar...might have missed it...can you explain...thanks

~~sruthi~~
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sruthi_m

What is the wrong done by manhar...might have missed it...can you explain...thanks

~~sruthi~~

i hate how they r trating their daughter rupal, giving cold shoulder to her, they left imv house but nirali went back, she wanted to live under imv and join his business, so they r angry at her, Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
monikabatra323 thumbnail
It was a nice episode finally viraj said d truth...i like this serail coz its abt corporate world bt some time they show saas-bahu drama i hate it.i like 2 watch i m virani n viraj's scean so they must show thr scean more ohtr den saas-bahu drama.only i m virani n viraj deshpande knowz acting in this serial😊.the othr guys like sid n vaibhav r non actors n expression less... thats wht i think.
sruthi_m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

i hate how they r trating their daughter rupal, giving cold shoulder to her, they left imv house but nirali went back, she wanted to live under imv and join his business, so they r angry at her,

Thanks for the info
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update