Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Y Do Ppl Bash DD/Geet? And then Rankings Fall?

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Y Does Every1 Bash DD?
It is Soo Annoying and it Really Gets me๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Geet Is a Character,Not Made by DD,Just Played by her.Amazingly.๐Ÿ‘
DD Does what she is told,Adds Emotion nd Effect to it nd gives her best.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ
If sumthing wrong is said,It is not DD's fault๐Ÿ˜ก
And Without Her,We wouldnt have the GHSP we adore and love,Dhak Dhak Maan,๐Ÿ˜ณCute and Innocent Geet,๐Ÿ˜›Passionate Maaneet.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Soo Keep Commenting 4 her 3 times a day and make sure this negativity doesnt affect her already Falling ratings.๐Ÿ˜Š
AND We need To Keep GHSP at No.1.Navya is only 10 points behind nd they r desperate 2 overtake us so keep voting on Chaska Meter๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by tere_liye_10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i do not think anyone is bashing DD. 
madhavi11 thumbnail
Where   is proof that everyone is bashing DD.  If at all someone is negative it is with the character GEET.  even that is rare.
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes. You are right ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

DD is just doing what she has been asked for, but its human tendency that if one does not like character, people automatically implement negative impression of actor !

DD is nice actor but i think, just coz of character she has to suffer sometimes ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

And, we just can't expect same level of understanding from each and everyone ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

But, where is this going on ? 
sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes I agree with you to the extent that a lot of bias towards Geet.  This bias indirectly affects our sweet angel DD.   This is evident in the rankings and her falling to rank 3.

I blame the writers, they are ruining her character.  It's like they want us to not like Geet anymore.  Geet is the heart of this show and yet the writing is horrible and goes against everything that she is.

krishnameera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

dear DD is rocking personality offscreen.

Smart, active, telented,quick answer ability, sweet, lively, funny.
And beeing geet also she did her job 100% as given to her.

I think her real fans who love DD will never bash her. ( May be they bash geet but not DD)

She is gift of god dear. U juast calm Down.
aditiprem thumbnail
the solution is let geet serial end. then dd can do some logical role in new serial and for gc fans ramayan has restarted . so they will be happy. i am fed up of these bashers. if they are trying to find logic in serial why do they watch it , i cant understand.  any way i am happy that geet is going to end atleast  dd will get some good role and no bashers. i am dd fan  and i like her whatever her role is.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I dont think there is anything wrong with her character.. especially she portrays it so perfectly!
None other actress can portray it the way she does it!
and who cares about the ranks, for me my Drashti is always on the top :) & she has the biggest fan following in the female stars which says A LOT! ๐Ÿ˜‰

& its so sad how DD gets bashed, I mean IMO she acts much better than many other stars in GHSP -__-
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

I dont think there is anything wrong with her character.. especially she portrays it so perfectly!
None other actress can portray it the way she does it!
and who cares about the ranks, for me my Drashti is always on the top :) & she has the biggest fan following in the female stars which says A LOT! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Well Said๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
Without Drashti,There Wouldnt Be Geet Khurana๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

very nice post sara...

V can see her ranks falling every now and then...

DD is simple amazing and excellent actress..

there are times when she took things forwards singlehanded ...reasons might vary...

y every change in story effects Geet...and then effecting DD is quite confusing