Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AYRAZARA thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Karansajan, I called Flim City and they told me visitors are not allowed. I am not from India and this is first time I am coming to Mumbai so I have no clues  where to go or whom to contact. If you have more info please share with me. It would be a shame if I could not meet him after taking a really long flight. Thanks.
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the day i meet him is ma besttt day in ma life ...
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Ayrazara, I was watching a segment from SBS other day and they were showing these 3 Japanese went to meet CCBM team... So my suggestion is that you call SBS and see if they could help you.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi dear, i hope u get to meet kinny one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
when u do, pls give all our love to him 😍
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikita99

Hey Ayrazara, I was watching a segment from SBS other day and they were showing these 3 Japanese went to meet CCBM team... So my suggestion is that you call SBS and see if they could help you.

This idea sounds really good. Never came in my mind :)
AYRAZARA thumbnail
I called SBS many times but no body answered. I got the phone number from their web site. I emailed them but did not get any response.  Do you guys know of their phone number or Kinshuk's email ? I do not know what else I could do. Very sad.
aruntouch thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
in google you can have his delhi address
AYRAZARA thumbnail
I could not find his Delhi address . Do you know his address? I sent an email to him but it bounded back to me.So, the email address what I goggled is incorrect. Can any one help please?
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Send him a message on fb but than again he never replies. But send a hearty message anyways because you never know.