Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~~Members Lounge Corner~~~ chilling spot of Forum (Page 2)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by Radhajee

MEMBER CORNER
chalo lets all play a game...everyone have to answer these questions for fun..
    Which fruit are you?, musambi, khathha bhi meetha bhiLOL
    Which of your IF friends can you see together as a couple?me and radhaWinkwhat say Which popular sitcom character are you closest to?hmm jagya (frombv)
     Which has been your happiest moment in life?my bitrhdays Smileand its an added bonus it comes on 15 aug
    If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it?alone, introspect myself and ask 4 forgiveness for all the bad things i have done till daySmile
     Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of ten.ankit-1, rahul-2, jaya-3, varun-4, radha-5, shyam -6, farah-7, shivani-8,aditiji-9, hermoinee-10
    If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?invisibility Winkbas aur kuch nahin chahiye , rest i can manage LOLLOL
    Name one annoying habit of any of your friends', which you would really like to change!shivani melodramatic behaviourLOLLOLsorry shivani , u say u r practical but that a big joke dearROFL
     Name one quality that you absolutely adore in your friends. my friends honesty, i think all of my friends here r very honest with me. i hate fake persons, glad all my friends r true to themselves
  1. What has been your best-kept secret till date?let it be a secret, ok my home addressROFL, my phone noLOLLOL, my ex nameLOLLOL

AwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thank you Intruderfast...you are a sweetie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeeankit111

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

MEMBER CORNER
  1. Which fruit are you? Apple - one apple a day, keep Dr. awayLOL
  2. Which of your IF friends can you see together as a couple? - As per Anmol wish Radha and AnmolLOLLOL waise i wd prefer Radha and VarunWink
  3. Which popular sitcom character are you closest to? No one
  4. Which has been your happiest moment in life? whn i was choosen for scholarship for higher education to abroadEmbarrassed
  5. If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it? quality time with friends and family.
  6. Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of ten.i dont believe in rating, its not diplomatic answer but i find most of veecha fan hv gr8 sense of humor. from neutral person Aditi jii hs also started doing fun apart from her intellectual and logical analysisClap from other group, i find only one member who hs really sense of humor and tht non other thn Varun, intentionally or unintentionallyLOL abt rest better to keep silenceWink
  7. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for? give some sense to UT CVs and if not successfull thn either kill thm or give suparyLOLLOLLOL
  8. Name one annoying habit of any of your friends', which you would really like to change!over emotions
  9. Name one quality that you absolutely adore in your friends. Fun
  10. What has been your best-kept secret till date? if i will tell, it will not remain secret anymore. let  people find pleasure in discovering itWinkWink

You are a Star as far as I am concerned...SmileWinkSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeexavivillaankit111

IisBliss Goldie
IisBliss
IisBliss

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged

MEMBER CORNER
  1. Which fruit are you? angoor LOL jis ne paaya uskeliye meetha, jisne nahi paaya uskeliye khattaWink
  2. Which of your IF friends can you see together as a couple? hmm.. SRK and Rahul, to end the enimity in UT forum.. LOLotherwise radha n Cali... i like radha's indirect hits at caliTongue
  3. Which popular sitcom character are you closest to? None
  4. Which has been your happiest moment in life? every fulfilled desire has been the happiest momentBig smile
  5. If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it? family, food and loads of fun
  6. Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of ten. all are too good... 
  7. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for? just one-ability to change people's thinking, for peace and happinessLOL
  8. Name one annoying habit of any of your friends', which you would really like to change! Ermm
  9. Name one quality that you absolutely adore in your friends. masti attitude
  10. What has been your best-kept secret till date? its a secret!Wink

good thread radhaClap

Edited by IisBliss - 26 May 2011 at 3:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12sonali_dgRadhajeexavivillaankit111

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

MEMBER CORNER
  1. Which fruit are you? Pineapple...prickly outside sweet inside Tongue
  2. Which of your IF friends can you see together as a couple? Cali and Radha...eternal crush story Wink
  3. Which popular sitcom character are you closest to?None
  4. Which has been your happiest moment in life?When I first saw my twins on U/S screen Smile
  5. If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it? enjoy a lot with friends and family and loads of gr8 food Big smile
  6. Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of ten. 1.Ankit 2. Hermionee 3. Rahul 4. Anmol 5. Shyams 6. Jaya 7. Radha 8. Sonali 9.Cali 10. Varun 
  7. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for? End Uttaran. End Uttaran. End Uttaran
  8. Name one annoying habit of any of your friends', which you would really like to change! None
  10. What has been your best-kept secret till date?Everything thats a secret!!!Wink

Gr8 one RadhaClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgRadhajeexavivillaintruderfast

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

MEMBER CORNER
  1. Which fruit are you? Custard apple ... sweet n soft like the white pulp but at times wont tolarate nonsense as far work needs to be done can be hard likethe seed...
  2. Which of your IF friends can you see together as a couple? Radha n Varun...WinkLOL
  3. Which popular sitcom character are you closest to? none
  4. Which has been your happiest moment in life? have been many... the first time I saw my lovely baby gal...
  5. If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it? I wud love to freak out with family and friends... with some final peaceful moments remembering the almighty who gave me this beautiful life
  6. Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of ten... I cannot rate them ..but in males I wud say ankit has a fantastic senseof humour and shonuu in females
  7. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for? abundance of happiness ,good health for my family friends n me...
  8. Name one annoying habit of any of your friends', which you would really like to change! friends who have disaapeared from this forum ...want them to come back..
  9. Name one quality that you absolutely adore in your friends... love the way they include everyone in the fun they have ..be it new members or old ... they are all good at heart
  10. What has been your best-kept secret till date? I think most of my secrets have been revealed .to my IF friends thru the FB... but maybe they have still not been able to guess my age...

Edited by cjs369 - 26 May 2011 at 8:49am

dreamz12varun.tapRadhajee

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

1. Which fruit are you?  Mango
  2. Which of your IF friends can you see together as a couple? Ermmm...LOL Cali nd Radha LOL
  3. Which popular sitcom character are you closest to? Parts of Jhanvi nd Diya 
  4. Which has been your happiest moment in life?  The days I've gt My Results 
  5. If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it?  With Close ones 
  6. Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of ten.  Rahul , Anmol,Ankit  have a gr8 sense of humour 
  7. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?  Go to an island with the special person Tongue Get lots of 5-stars LOL To get a chance to Mend some relationships  Cry
  8. Name one annoying habit of any of your friends', which you would really like to change! Over-sensitivity , Bitching Confused 
  9. Name one quality that you absolutely adore in your friends.  Social 
  10. What has been your best-kept secret till date?  All secrets are well-kept Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12Radhajeexavivillaintruderfast

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

MEMBER CORNER
  1. Which fruit are you? Apple - one apple a day, keep Dr. awayLOL
  2. Which of your IF friends can you see together as a couple? - As per Anmol wish Radha and AnmolLOLLOL waise i wd prefer Radha and VarunWink
  3. Which popular sitcom character are you closest to? No one
  4. Which has been your happiest moment in life? whn i was choosen for scholarship for higher education to abroadEmbarrassed
  5. If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it? quality time with friends and family.
  6. Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of ten.i dont believe in rating, its not diplomatic answer but i find most of veecha fan hv gr8 sense of humor. from neutral person Aditi jii hs also started doing fun apart from her intellectual and logical analysisClap from other group, i find only one member who hs really sense of humor and tht non other thn Varun, intentionally or unintentionallyLOL abt rest better to keep silenceWink
  7. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for? give some sense to UT CVs and if not successfull thn either kill thm or give suparyLOLLOLLOL
  8. Name one annoying habit of any of your friends', which you would really like to change!over emotions
  10. What has been your best-kept secret till date? if i will tell, it will not remain secret anymore. let  people find pleasure in discovering itWinkWink

Ankit!!! lol LOL me and anmol Hug thxs..lol 

xavivillaankit111intruderfast

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

MEMBER CORNER
  1. Which fruit are you? Pineapple...prickly outside sweet inside Tongue
  2. Which of your IF friends can you see together as a couple? Cali and Radha...eternal crush story Wink
  3. Which popular sitcom character are you closest to?None
  4. Which has been your happiest moment in life?When I first saw my twins on U/S screen Smile
  5. If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it? enjoy a lot with friends and family and loads of gr8 food Big smile
  6. Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of ten. 1.Ankit 2. Hermionee 3. Rahul 4. Anmol 5. Shyams 6. Jaya 7. Radha 8. Sonali 9.Cali 10. Varun 
  7. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for? End Uttaran. End Uttaran. End Uttaran
  8. Name one annoying habit of any of your friends', which you would really like to change! None
  10. What has been your best-kept secret till date?Everything thats a secret!!!Wink

Gr8 one RadhaClapClapClap

OH MY!!!! Embarrassed...u guys soo much LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12xavivilla

Go to top