Uttaran

~~Members Lounge Corner~~~ chilling spot of Forum

Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
THIS IS THE SPECIAL CORNER FOR MEMBERS TO INTERACT AND KNOW MORE ABOUT EACH OTHER. 
- Here we will answer/ask each other interesting questions.
- Play games.
- Truth or dare
- Or just chill out the day's heat here

1st fill this member corner questionaire for fun.
  1. Which fruit are you?
  2. Which of your IF friends can you see together as a couple?
  3. Which popular sitcom character are you closest to?
  4. Which has been your happiest moment in life?
  5. If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it?
  6. Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of ten.
  7. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
  8. Name one annoying habit of any of your friends', which you would really like to change!
  9. Name one quality that you absolutely adore in your friends.
  10. What has been your best-kept secret till date?
 Lets share the funniest thing happened with u on this forum
Edited by Radhajee - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhajee thumbnail
  1. Which fruit are you? Hmmm...Mango (all sweet) lol 
  2. Which of your IF friends can you see together as a couple? lol..hmm SRKluvr and Ankit34 in enemies and in friends ...Shivani and Rahul 😃
  3. Which popular sitcom character are you closest to? NO ONE LOL
  4. Which has been your happiest moment in life? My trip to England was happiest moment.
  5. If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it? with all my family..have a nice dinner together and forgive each others deed. 
  6. Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of ten. 1= ankit 2= Anmol 3= Rahul 4= Varun 5= Jaya 6= Sonali 7= Cali 
  7. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for? - Trip to America  -Kill Uttaran mods and its creative team -Make me a famous journalist. 
  8. Name one annoying habit of any of your friends', which you would really like to change! our senti shivani should not be too serious about everything. 
  9. Name one quality that you absolutely adore in your friends. the love they have for each other.. ❤️
  10. What has been your best-kept secret till date? IT A VERY BIG ONE...Its related to me and Cali lol and he knows too 😆..
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhajee

MEMBER CORNER
chalo lets all play a game...everyone have to answer these questions for fun..
  1. Which fruit are you? Green Apple otherwise known as Granny Smith...as I think I am the granny of all the members.😉
  2. Which of your IF friends can you see together as a couple? Cali and anyone ...he is a charmer isn't he???
  3. Which popular sitcom character are you closest to? None
  4. Which has been your happiest moment in life? The day my children were born
  5. If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it? With my family having a blast.
  6. Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of ten. 1-Hermoinee 2. Ankit  3.Shyams 4. Intruderfast 5. Jaya 6. Varun ( I must add him as I find his posts hilarious although I may not agree with them). Difficult question as most have a sense of humor.
  7. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for? CROP UTTARAN, DROP UTTARAN, STOP UTTARAN
  8. Name one annoying habit of any of your friends', which you would really like to change! I don't really know any well enough to make this judgment.
  9. Name one quality that you absolutely adore in your friends. The fun they have on this Forum if they are allowed to.
  10. What has been your best-kept secret till date? My age???😉😉😉

varun.tap thumbnail

MEMBER CORNER
  1. Which fruit are you?
  2. Which of your IF friends can you see together as a couple?  - J&k😆😳😉
  3. Which popular sitcom character are you closest to?
  4. Which has been your happiest moment in life?
  5. If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it?
  6. Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of ten.
  7. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
  8. Name one annoying habit of any of your friends', which you would really like to change!
  9. Name one quality that you absolutely adore in your friends.
  10. What has been your best-kept secret till date?

Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
    Which fruit are you? i m starwberry Which of your IF friends can you see together as a couple? danno&cb Which popular sitcom character are you closest to? veer Which has been your happiest moment in life? when i got first prize If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it? by eating more sleeping more and with family frnds and if Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of ten. it istoo hard
  1. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?

i will ask fro my eyes

i will ask for my studies andfor my family
Name one annoying habit of any of your friends', which you would really like to change!
of my clg mate chasing to all
    Name one quality that you absolutely adore in your friends. kindness and honest
  1. What has been your best-kept secret till date?i cannot take any secreat

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

MEMBER CORNER
    Which fruit are you?, musambi, khathha bhi meetha bhi😆
    Which of your IF friends can you see together as a couple?me and radha😉what say Which popular sitcom character are you closest to?hmm jagya (frombv)
     Which has been your happiest moment in life?my bitrhdays 😊and its an added bonus it comes on 15 aug
    If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it?alone, introspect myself and ask 4 forgiveness for all the bad things i have done till day😊
     Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of ten.ankit-1, rahul-2, jaya-3, varun-4, radha-5, shyam -6, farah-7, shivani-8,aditiji-9, hermoinee-10
    If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?invisibility 😉bas aur kuch nahin chahiye , rest i can manage 😆😆
    Name one annoying habit of any of your friends', which you would really like to change!shivani melodramatic behaviour😆😆sorry shivani , u say u r practical but that a big joke dear🤣
     Name one quality that you absolutely adore in your friends. my friends honesty, i think all of my friends here r very honest with me. i hate fake persons, glad all my friends r true to themselves
  1. What has been your best-kept secret till date?let it be a secret, ok my home address🤣, my phone no😆😆, my ex name😆😆

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

MEMBER CORNER
  1. Which fruit are you? Apple - one apple a day, keep Dr. away😆
  2. Which of your IF friends can you see together as a couple? - As per Anmol wish Radha and Anmol😆😆 waise i wd prefer Radha and Varun😉
  3. Which popular sitcom character are you closest to? No one
  4. Which has been your happiest moment in life? whn i was choosen for scholarship for higher education to abroad😳
  5. If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it? quality time with friends and family.
  6. Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of ten.i dont believe in rating, its not diplomatic answer but i find most of veecha fan hv gr8 sense of humor. from neutral person Aditi jii hs also started doing fun apart from her intellectual and logical analysis👏 from other group, i find only one member who hs really sense of humor and tht non other thn Varun, intentionally or unintentionally😆 abt rest better to keep silence😉
  7. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for? give some sense to UT CVs and if not successfull thn either kill thm or give supary😆😆😆
  8. Name one annoying habit of any of your friends', which you would really like to change!over emotions
  9. Name one quality that you absolutely adore in your friends. Fun
  10. What has been your best-kept secret till date? if i will tell, it will not remain secret anymore. let  people find pleasure in discovering it😉😉

Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
groucho thumbnail

Aww😳😳😳 Thank you Intruderfast...you are a sweetie.
groucho thumbnail

You are a ⭐️ as far as I am concerned...😊😉😊
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

MEMBER CORNER
  1. Which fruit are you? angoor 😆 jis ne paaya uskeliye meetha, jisne nahi paaya uskeliye khatta😉
  2. Which of your IF friends can you see together as a couple? hmm.. SRK and Rahul, to end the enimity in UT forum.. 😆otherwise radha n Cali... i like radha's indirect hits at cali😛
  3. Which popular sitcom character are you closest to? None
  4. Which has been your happiest moment in life? every fulfilled desire has been the happiest moment😃
  5. If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it? family, food and loads of fun
  6. Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of ten. all are too good... 
  7. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for? just one-ability to change people's thinking, for peace and happiness😆
  8. Name one annoying habit of any of your friends', which you would really like to change! 🤔
  9. Name one quality that you absolutely adore in your friends. masti attitude
  10. What has been your best-kept secret till date? its a secret!😉

good thread radha👏
Edited by IisBliss - 12 years ago