Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Wed Update -25/05/2011 - Money, the hero is caught (Page 3)

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the superb update! Big smile I was about to skip the epi today when I read that Selfishes got caught and I'm like Party Party

But then I saw TA's  expressions and poor thing looked sooo betrayed and Broken Heart ... made me tear up a bit... he was so upset he hurt Thuls and Deeps Cry But like Theiva said, I'm sure that once GW's intentions for hurting Thuls come out, he is going to be more Angry than crying.
Now I think TA is really going to cry to Thuls about this when he gets home, last time also when Puvi insulted him he cried to Thuls and now he's going to cry more Ouch

@ Theiva, omg, I really hope Kanagu's business isn't affected by the money issue, then only more guilt for TA, as if he doesn't have enough...sigh

Edited by Ranuja - 25 May 2011 at 7:18pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaJanani20Ruby-86vjayamTTfanahsimaNixkieShemmosahi.

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tania for the awesome update!

It was a good episode to a certain extent - atleast TA knew he got cheated. It was sooo sad to see him tearing. I must admit Deepak acted really well.

And I'm impressed at the way his character is maintained - when he offered to drop Lav in his bike. Oh man, this guy is really a gem. He never fails to help people even when he's suffering himself and also never fails to ask his friends when he's in need of it (shows that he has no ego to ask his friends. Heh I'm not asking to beg but still). Men have ego to some extent but this guy is like completely adorable. He's true to everyone and he expects the others to be true to him too (this is where he's unfortunately cheated). Ah well, a hero doesn't have to be rich and sophisticated whatsoever, he just has to have a golden heart and think good for everyone :) I love u TA!!! :p

They have portrayed friendship so beautifully, one thing I love abt thendral. :)

When GW was crying crocodile tears, omg it got me sooo furious. I swear if that woman was in front of me, I would have given her a nice tight punch on her face :@ but yea, I'm waiting for the day when TA will come to know of everything that was happening behind his back :)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaHema_MJanani20Ruby-86vjayamTTfanahsimaPearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Wonder when TA will ask the question to Nithesh as to why he also lied? GW has given some explanation...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmosahi.

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
thank you. So shameless both mother and daughter. i wish tamil was little more harder on them .. thanks again for the updates

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuvjayamahsimasahi.

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Thank you for your beautiful update Tanu Big smile,

Seeing Promo I thought he is crying out of his money problems or something  but this is good.So this is why he is crying to Thulasi.Anyways now the truth is out,he might understand the intentions of Charu too(coz Thuls have already shown everything in limelight and he heard everything na) so when she is back he might be a bit careful.I din expect the truth to be out this soon,I thought they might izhuthufy but our Thendral always gives the unexpected at unexpected times lol dhideer proposal,dhideer marriage now again they repeated Smile

No comments about that GW then I might get a warning avlo nalaa varudhu avanga characteroda cruelty paathaa

Edited by Hema_M - 26 May 2011 at 1:37am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Janani20vjayamahsimaArizes.ShemmoNixkiehopper_ocean

deekshi Newbie
deekshi
deekshi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
thanks thanu for the update
todayepisode was good it was my turn to say kudos
Thumbs Up to thendral team really every one is living in their characters especially deepak hats off deepakClap
coming to episode it was good to see kanagu as atrue friend to TA he was not taking the chance of situationlike others ( a friend in aneed is afriend in a deed) hope in coming episodes again TA wil not beg anyone for money
coming to GW she was trying hard not to damage the image of her in her sons intension the BGM was excellent when TA came came to no truth he was not able to digest his loving mother and sis doing drhogam to him after knowing the truth also stil he is beleiving proved as a true sonAngry sigh but im sure he was not satisfied with what  GW said totally confused he said the right he cannot blame anyone as he must be worth towards both his mom and darling wife as anormal manBig smile
overall a heart touching episode

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20vjayamahsimaNixkiesahi.

mellisai IF-Rockerz
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update. 

I didn't think it was crocodile tears - Laav offered to help him (should have done it earlier knowing TA's situation, but I thought she was genuinely upset .. STOP listening to your mother!) and GW didn't have any other option but to guard her actions. I liked GW expressions .. I thought she showed some signs of feeling bad for TA and hope she changes before C arrives. ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaJanani20ahsima

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I feel so sorry for Kanagu. After a long time he has started some thing with his hard work. This joker TA is going to "Man alli pottufy" on his business. True TA helped Kanagu. But it was with Puvi's money and he did not even bother to tell them and got them into trouble with their grocery vendors. How ever good his intentions are he acts very irresponsibly taking the easy way out. Others like Kanagu are not like that. They stick their neck out for TA even when they are under crunch. TA did all this borrowing to satisfy his useless mother and sister. To keep them in great comfort he did not mind torturing his wife and friends. Sorry , I dont feel too sorry for TA. He should have blasted his mother and sister like he blasted Deepa nad blasts Tulsi even when she does some thing good like paying the rent. TA has the arrogance to lose the job and take it very lightly. If he had some self respect insteda of begging for money he will take up even "moota tookki job". Only if he has such guts , he can talk arrogantly to his bosses in work place. TA manages to create problems for every one surrounding him. TA's thinking is flawed. This creates lot of problems for people close to him including his sister Lav. Remember when he tore off the job application form of Lav when she was going for an interview? He knew very well how his mother treated Thul when he was in the hospital. Even after that when Thul disclosed GW's intentions, he should have at least investigated before shutting off Thul.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raji_srThendral_USAkuttyponnuJanani20ahsimaNixkieShemmo

Go to top