Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you for your beautiful update Tanu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ,

Seeing Promo I thought he is crying out of his money problems or something  but this is good.So this is why he is crying to Thulasi.Anyways now the truth is out,he might understand the intentions of Charu too(coz Thuls have already shown everything in limelight and he heard everything na) so when she is back he might be a bit careful.I din expect the truth to be out this soon,I thought they might izhuthufy but our Thendral always gives the unexpected at unexpected times lol dhideer proposal,dhideer marriage now again they repeated ๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments about that GW then I might get a warning avlo nalaa varudhu avanga characteroda cruelty paathaa
Edited by Hema_M - 12 years ago
deekshi thumbnail
thanks thanu for the update
todayepisode was good it was my turn to say kudos
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ to thendral team really every one is living in their characters especially deepak hats off deepak๐Ÿ‘
coming to episode it was good to see kanagu as atrue friend to TA he was not taking the chance of situationlike others ( a friend in aneed is afriend in a deed) hope in coming episodes again TA wil not beg anyone for money
coming to GW she was trying hard not to damage the image of her in her sons intension the BGM was excellent when TA came came to no truth he was not able to digest his loving mother and sis doing drhogam to him after knowing the truth also stil he is beleiving proved as a true son๐Ÿ˜ก sigh but im sure he was not satisfied with what  GW said totally confused he said the right he cannot blame anyone as he must be worth towards both his mom and darling wife as anormal man๐Ÿ˜ƒ
overall a heart touching episode
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update. 

I didn't think it was crocodile tears - Laav offered to help him (should have done it earlier knowing TA's situation, but I thought she was genuinely upset .. STOP listening to your mother!) and GW didn't have any other option but to guard her actions. I liked GW expressions .. I thought she showed some signs of feeling bad for TA and hope she changes before C arrives. ;)

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I feel so sorry for Kanagu. After a long time he has started some thing with his hard work. This joker TA is going to "Man alli pottufy" on his business. True TA helped Kanagu. But it was with Puvi's money and he did not even bother to tell them and got them into trouble with their grocery vendors. How ever good his intentions are he acts very irresponsibly taking the easy way out. Others like Kanagu are not like that. They stick their neck out for TA even when they are under crunch. TA did all this borrowing to satisfy his useless mother and sister. To keep them in great comfort he did not mind torturing his wife and friends. Sorry , I dont feel too sorry for TA. He should have blasted his mother and sister like he blasted Deepa nad blasts Tulsi even when she does some thing good like paying the rent. TA has the arrogance to lose the job and take it very lightly. If he had some self respect insteda of begging for money he will take up even "moota tookki job". Only if he has such guts , he can talk arrogantly to his bosses in work place. TA manages to create problems for every one surrounding him. TA's thinking is flawed. This creates lot of problems for people close to him including his sister Lav. Remember when he tore off the job application form of Lav when she was going for an interview? He knew very well how his mother treated Thul when he was in the hospital. Even after that when Thul disclosed GW's intentions, he should have at least investigated before shutting off Thul.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Agree with Jan50. The way he blasted Deepa and made her cry ... He let go his mother and sister very easily and did not bother to find out why Nithesh was forced to tell a lie. While his manam is so important he does not recognise that Thuls suffered much more in the hands of his mother and sister and expects her to forget. Of course he was a hero in the court but after that he has become so irresponsible.
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the wonderful update.

I didn't think it was crocodile tears - Laav offered to help him (should have done it earlier knowing TA's situation, but I thought she was genuinely upset .. STOP listening to your mother!) and GW didn't have any other option but to guard her actions. I liked GW expressions .. I thought she showed some signs of feeling bad for TA and hope she changes before C arrives. ;)

How much better i would have felt if Gutter really showed any pity on her son, not even a bit she felt bad for him. She was too worried that her son came to know the truth about her and too upset that he might believe everything his wife told him about his mom. To convince him Thulasi is wrong, she had to cry and call God for her support. She would never feel bad for her sons, she rather would sink in self- pity and feel for herself because she is such a wonderful human-being who has never done any mistakes, right?! It was definetly crocodile tears to hide the truth. She knows TA's weakpoint just like her gold statue that shedding crocodile tears would make TA weak and he would want to believe them. After all, she got some good training from her sympathy- seeking drama queen DIL Charu.

I don't think Lavanya was truely upset. She was too worried that her hubby was blamed because of this money. She kept repeating that her mom should have given the money to TA as it might have saved her useless liar Nitheesh, not out of concern to help TA. It was very clear that both mother and daughter don't care about TA, but more about Lavanya. What a mother she is, to make her daughter's life happy, she is willing to see her other children suffering and won't care much if they lead a miserable life as long as her SQ daughter leads a happy life in luxury hurting others. Really cool!

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the Superb Update

I didn't expect TA to hear but its all for a good. He didn't seem to believe his mother and he will be very careful from now on.

@ Sri :

In this world i came across of cheaters, back stabbers, liars and many more. I saw hem changing into new leaf out of guilt, but this GW will never change till she ends up in street. Around end of second part, this so called mother of TA is noticing TA's expressions on if he believe her or not. She was cooled after he said, he is not blaming anyone.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
giving my cmnts a litle late as no power yday...

good episode..liked the way they handled the scene when TA cms to know abt 4 lacs...like he said earlier whatever be the truth he will be the one to get hurt..he lived true to that statement and his character..when he asks if lav neds to be dropped it was heartwrenching the way he remained true to his char..like some one said only when he comes to know the truth behind the lies he will erupt..till then happy that he knows deepa spoke the truth...guess his anni matter shud also clear up along with truth reg C and the spy..

kanagu handing over the money was good that TA has at least one good friend...even when he was taking loan kanagu was upset...anand already bac..joseph???

wonder how the money matter going to be handled...waiting for that