Thendral

Wed Update -25/05/2011 - Money, the hero is caught - Page 2

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you Tanu for the nice update, 😊

Kanagu was so sweet.😳.!! He is really a good friend for TA, But yeah as you all said their friendship should not be ruined for this money matter...!! πŸ˜•

How come TA will pay back to Kanagu?? It is just the interest he has paid.. There is much more to go..!! How will he be able to manageπŸ˜•?? He just has two days to pay back to Kanagu and also that colleague...!! In this case how is he going to pay all the money he has borrowed from different persons..!! Till he gets his job he won't be able to pay it back fully..!!! πŸ˜•

TA's situation when he heard the truth about 4 lakhs was justified..!! TA was more frustrated than getting angry.πŸ‘.!! OMG that GW and Lav..you both doesn't deserve him..!! Even though she has put some drama to make TA believe, soon all the 3 (SQ, GW, Pshyco) will be caught and yes as @ Theiva said can't even imagine how TA would react as that will be cheating to Thulasi and not to him..!! πŸ˜†πŸ‘

TA's colleague was too harsh with Thulasi.😭. Hmm lets see what is going to happen and how is TA going to pay back all his money..!! πŸ˜•

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want to teach a manthiram to selfish beauty queen Lav  "I will do what ever my mom say...it doesn't matter if its right or wrong...my mom wont think or do anything bad...she only thinks about uniting couples...she got her own reasons behind her every action" she should tell this everyday to Nithesh and her in-laws...even to TA, i dont care..so all can disown this creature sooner or later too🀒.

GW i will give you a gold coin if you go tell the mathiram that your thanga silai DIL taught you...give a try and tell about Thulasi's dhosham to TA...😑...man this lady is too much...she is very keen on getting good looks from TA after getting caught...she doesn't care about her son who is suffering because of her only and trying to cover her spoiled look...what a heartless useless creature.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for the wonderful update and comments πŸ€—.

I could not watch TA begging Kanagu, was just listening to his dialogues. I thought he is gonna fall at his feet 😲, was more than happy Kanagu did not allow him to beg him. Mr. Kanagu, Deepa will be more than happy to hear the help you have done to her best friend's hubby πŸ˜ƒ.

TA came to know the truth about the 4 lakhs and that too from his mommy darling's mouth 😲...nice to know. Ouchhh...was very sad to see TA today after getting to know the dhrogam his mom and sister did to him 😭. He was helplessly standing there as if he felt like an anadhai all of a sudden 😭. I thought he was trying to control his tears as if he did not want to show to those heartless creatures how hurt he was, but could not succeed in that. Somehow i guessed he won't react much more than this coz namma hero thaan rombhaaa nallavar aache...sigh. Poor thing, was all worried about his wife. He knows how much it will hurt her if he himself tells her that he knows the truth about that money . I don't think he believed his mother's words...his expressions were not like that. I liked Deepak's acting today.

Grrr GW and Lavanya...😑 😑...pana pisaasus...none should believe her in the future even if she tells the truth. She should beg everyone like TA is begging now for money. Once psycho returns, TA will be completely against his mother...GW will be psycho's first enemy. Epdiyachum adichukattum 😑

Hmmm Lavanya...adhu muzhiye sari illai just like her mom's. Now she will be happy she got the money back and could prove her MIL. Athoda she won't worry about her brother...useless lady 😑.

That friend of TA is so ungrateful and was not minding that he was talking to a girl. If TA had not paid the money for his MIL, he would have let her die as it was not his mother 🀒. I think next week, Kanagu will call Thulasi and ask about his money...Thulasi might come to know about the loan matter through him if she is not harmed by then πŸ˜•.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Thendral_USA thumbnail
A very nice update with a good title and funny side comments.

Today's episode was really good and brought out the best from our hero. His expresiions were very good.

Kanagu going out of the way to help TA and giving more importance to friendship than money proved he cannot be the spy at any cost. I really admired his character and hope our hero doesn't cause problems to his budding business.

I'm so happy that the 4 lak thing came to our hero's notice today. But the way it came out and the related scenes were far milder than anticipated! I expected more drama, anger on our hero's part! But TA was too hurt to say or react as he was betrayed by his own blood! He was hurt that he had to hurt D and T. GW trying to save her skin as much as possible was clear to his son as she faltered at every moment and was fumbling for words! When GW tried to justify that because of Lav and her in-laws she did not give the money, TA questioned her as to why she did not say it out then! Well, looks like TA's brain has  started working. But, GW did seem to put a good drama with her croc tears and not sure if TA believed her completely.
Lav realized things too late   and she cud have helped her bro earlier. GP wud not hesitate to help TA as TA saved VR and it was VR who caused a portion of this loan! I wish GP gets to know abt this and comes forward to rescue TA from this mess. He does also have the resposibility in a way to help TA in this situation.

TA"s bank colleague's behavior was very mean to T. Well, TA cud have called him and asked for time as he did help TA in his hour of need.

All these problems again take their roots in TA's atitude. His tendency to help w/o assessing a person's character or help someone based on their face value! He is going to learn his lesson the hard way when something happens to T.
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Tanu akka!!!

Nice Kanagu!!! Emmathiduva endru ninaicheen!!! Really good friend!!!

Yeahhh!!!!!! Nice Dir!!! Sontha mahanke secrets-a!!!
Great!!! Mujangale paaru!!! Thooo Ippidi kevalam ana vezhai pannina Kadavule summa irrupara??!!! I'm so happy!!!!

TA looks so hurts!! Paavam ippidi oru peii vayitha vanthu piranthathuku konja naal azhuthitu avaala thalai muzhigidu!!!

TA enna chinna baby-a sonna puriyamal irruka??!!! Ithu ellam theriyama pannura thappu illai koluppu eduthu poiy seiyurra thappu!!!

Awww TA!!! Romba feeling-a pessuraan!! Yeahhh ippoavathu Thulasiya pazhivanga poraal unn amma endru theriyuthee!!!
Intha situation-layum intha pissasu poiy solluthe!! Thooo enna jenmamo!!!

Ippo azhutha enna puriyojanam!!! Romba kashtham-a irrukuthu TA-va paakum pothu!!!!

Poor TA!!! More problems!!!

Thendral paarthu paarthu thaan comment pannureen so reactions ellam live-a pannura mathiri irrukum!!! Sorry!!
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update.

When I saw in the promo I thought Kanagu won't give money to Tamil and in the yesterday episode also I have some confusion whether Kanagu will five money or not. When Kanaguhas give money to Tamil he has prove that he is a true friend of Tamil. It is good to see when Kanagu give more importance to his friendship than his work. Will Tamil able to pay back the money to Kanagu. If Tamil didn't pay back the money there will be a conflict between Tamil and Kanagu.

Finally Tamil has find out about the money matter. Today his dialogues were awesome but he didn't do anything to GW and Lavanya after knowing the money matter. if Tamil want to hate GW he have to know what GW real character is so he will get to know about GW and Charu plan after Charu arrives.It is now clear Tamil has cried because of the money GW and Lavanya hide from him and realizing about how selfish they become that's why he is crying.

Edited by ravirr73 - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the superb update! πŸ˜ƒ I was about to skip the epi today when I read that Selfishes got caught and I'm like πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

But then I saw TA's  expressions and poor thing looked sooo betrayed and πŸ₯Ί ... made me tear up a bit... he was so upset he hurt Thuls and Deeps πŸ˜­ But like Theiva said, I'm sure that once GW's intentions for hurting Thuls come out, he is going to be more 😑 than crying.
Now I think TA is really going to cry to Thuls about this when he gets home, last time also when Puvi insulted him he cried to Thuls and now he's going to cry more

@ Theiva, omg, I really hope Kanagu's business isn't affected by the money issue, then only more guilt for TA, as if he doesn't have enough...sigh
Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tania for the awesome update!

It was a good episode to a certain extent - atleast TA knew he got cheated. It was sooo sad to see him tearing. I must admit Deepak acted really well.

And I'm impressed at the way his character is maintained - when he offered to drop Lav in his bike. Oh man, this guy is really a gem. He never fails to help people even when he's suffering himself and also never fails to ask his friends when he's in need of it (shows that he has no ego to ask his friends. Heh I'm not asking to beg but still). Men have ego to some extent but this guy is like completely adorable. He's true to everyone and he expects the others to be true to him too (this is where he's unfortunately cheated). Ah well, a hero doesn't have to be rich and sophisticated whatsoever, he just has to have a golden heart and think good for everyone :) I love u TA!!! :p

They have portrayed friendship so beautifully, one thing I love abt thendral. :)

When GW was crying crocodile tears, omg it got me sooo furious. I swear if that woman was in front of me, I would have given her a nice tight punch on her face :@ but yea, I'm waiting for the day when TA will come to know of everything that was happening behind his back :)
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Wonder when TA will ask the question to Nithesh as to why he also lied? GW has given some explanation...

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you. So shameless both mother and daughter. i wish tamil was little more harder on them .. thanks again for the updates