Wed Update -25/05/2011 - Money, the hero is caught

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Nox for the wonderful and superfast Update!👏

Today scene was quiet nice. I didnt expected Kanagu to help TA, but he proved that he is a great friend⭐️🤗. 100% he wont be the spy😃. Noone of TA friends are. Man it was sad seeying TA begging by Kanagu. But i hope his business wont get spoiled of this, please TA pay his money in 2 days back😳. He will, yenna he does not like if his friends are in danger.

Yayyy🥳! The truth came out, but it was not that much as expected😲. OMG, i cried when TA was talking with GW😆. ARG, etho nallava mathiri that lady is talking, ithula poi kanneer vera😡. It was very sad to see TA like that. He was right, yaar enna thappu pannalum thats not a problem, but last-la hurt avurathu only TA thaan😭. But therila whether to pity him or to be angry with him. Today i pity him, but loosu paiyan believed his mom koncham, not fully. GW ur acting wont least, soon u will get caught😃. Appo TA itha vida hurt avaru then u can laugh. Huh, seiyurathu ellam pannithu, asking to take him the money. Lav itha mudhale unga ammakitta solli irukalam, you should have been adamant, but ur a loosu, so cry now😡. Soon ur mom is going to spoil ur life aswell, enna spoil panrathu, erkanave spoil ayacheee😆.

That manager is a paanapei😡. Koncham kooda nandrikadan ille. Okie he is right still athukunu ipdiya oru ponnu kitta pesurathu. Intha serial-la periyavangaluku epdi behave panrathunu therila. Chaa. Hope he wont go to Police, approm AP-ku Diwali thaan😆. Someone give TA a job,
pleaseee, as our hero is lazy!😡😳
So T&T promo scene is missing. Hmm, hope friday nothing happens to Thuls😭.
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for the lovely update with nice comments!😊

Great, now TA borrowed money from Kanagu. Atleast it is intrest free😕! Not sure how TA is gg to return the money back to Kanagu. If not, this will cause a rift in their friendship😕.

4 Lac issue went like a bhusvaanam🤪! Thought some big aapu will come for GW and Lav, but as usual director made us fool! But one thing is, TA relealised that he got cheated. He was more worried that this issue created problems in TA/T relationship👏.

Stupid GW! still asking TA not to believe Thulasi fully🤢. Thirunthatha Jenmam😡. Her mouth is full of lies when she opens it😡🤢. The same women who told before that let TA suffer and realise that it is all becoz of marrying Thulasi, now acting by shedding crocodile tears so her son will fall for her😕. But as per her wish, TA believed his mom side of story eventhough he is totally hurt that he has been cheated fully.

Lav shameless creature😡🤢. You don't deserver a brother like this. Now you want to act offering money to your brother?? What happenned before when he was desperately in need of money and hit his hand for getting money from MM? You lied along with your mom😡🤢! The only person who does not believe your thilalangadi acting is your MIL.

Request to the Director:
Friendship has been portrayed so good by the director in this serial during every thick and thin. Please do NOT change that on any circumstances.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the fast and awesome update Tanu ka! 😃

Wow! Kanagu...your just great, you proved yourself that your a true friend. 😊 I don't think Tamizh will pay back the money within two days. 😕

Haha! 😆 GW and Lavanya nalla maatikittinam. Ada thoo, ithu ellam oru amma, enna oru drama poduthu. Ippo koodu konja manachaachi varele! 😡 Lavanya ku vantha, but still athu oru selfish thaan. 😛 It was really a pity to see Tamizh crying like that. 😭 But his reactions after knowing the truth were not that good, he could have showed more anger towards his mum and sister. 🥱 Awww, Deepak was superrr, his expressions were chanceless, what a hero!! 👏

Aiyooo, this man is getting on my nerves arghhh. 😡 Shammu ka sonna mathiri oru panapeii onnu, chee. 😡 Paavam Thulasi, more tortures and suffrage are to come. 😭
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for the wonderful update... 😃

Sigh, It was ofcourse really sad to see TA begging for money to each and everyone, the money which he never even spent for his own expenses. It was for hosp expenses and useless sister's wedding.😡
Finally the truth came out and TA heard it, but the essence of the scene was not completely enjoyable as this GW played her part well and managed to convince atleast to an extent. Though TA was not convinced he was not showing his anger,it was only frustration that was shown by him and he could not take the truth that his mom cheated him. His reaction very true and i m happy that it was not too dramatic but only reacted with hurt.(Deepak did a good Job here👏👏). The way GW convincing TA shadowed the happiness that TA had heard the truth. This lady needs to be punished at least when he comes to know about her evil plan to separate him from Thulz. But I was wondering why he did not relate things whatever thulz accused this lady, was it bcos it was from Sudha and why never he asked about the dosham thing the useless lady told. But still it is understandable, he was helpless and hurt and his behaviour was quiet convincing though.  😃..

If at all he has to be guilty for his acts bcos of him mom and useless sister, more of his guilty feeling should be towards Deepa for chasing her badly and making her miss her exams....will he tell this truth about the money issue to Thulz..😕

This SQ, when she rendered the money to TA, saying she felt bad as she heard him say he was struggling for money, i was like going to slap this stupid female. She is like giving pichai to him. Good that he did not accept the money. And when he asked if he had to drop her, shows how good TA is..and will that SQ even did not have any guilty feeling for that. Such a losers both mom and daughter.😡

Finally, this colleague, wednesday's spl is it...he pops every wednesday and asks money...sigh ...
when he told he borrowed not for his mom and for MIL, wow man what a affection u have on your mom, wonderful...TA should be ashamed to call u as a friend.🤢

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the superb update and nice side comments! 😃

I was disappointed when Kanagu gave the money to TA, but really happy to see what a nice friend he is to TA. The scene reminded me of the scene at the beginning how TA gave the money when Kanagu informed his friend that his mother was hospitalized, he did not even ask for it. I hope Kanagu's business does not get ruined because of our hero. 😒

Wow, TA overheard his mother and sister's convo about the money.  It was very clear that he was deeply hurt by his mother. That Gutter tried her best to act as if she really wants the best for her children, but even then she looked at TA to see if he was really convinced by her acting and lies as it would make her job more easy. 😡

TA knows how he was cheated by his own mother and sister, but again he forgives them easily (?!). I didn't expect him to react more harsh towards his mother and sister because it is himself who has been cheated. If they had cheated Thulasi, he would react the way we expect which is still to come once psycho's true face is revealed. Someone like TA can only be sad, but can't show hatred or anger towards the ones who cheat him. But i don't think he was convinced by his mother, not even a bit. Now i do believe his crying to Thulasi is genuine, if he acts like crying, it would be the same as Gutter did today to convince him. 😡

TA's collegue was too rude. It looked as if he wants revenge on TA at any cost and not as if he wants the money back. If he needed the time to repay TA, why can't he give TA some more time rather being this much rude to a girl who was begging him to understand their situation. Well, TA might not pay the loan sharks but this collegue. Never ending problems for TT is the aim of the director. Sigh.

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!  Gut wrenching yet very uplifting and positive episode.  Will today's episode be a page turner for TA?  

Stars of the day - K and TA! In the midst never ending cycle of misery and gloom due to the deceit of gutters, TA has rare positive moment courtesy of Mr. K.  When TA started his begging routine, what K said to TA was amazing – TA has full access to K's lockbox. Finally, TA has couple of people who will put human relationship i.e. friendship over money.

Just when one thought the 400k will close in a whimper, TA got lucky by coming @ the right time, finally he got to know the truth - for him, Thulz is as pristine as ever.  When cornered, GW tries hard to conceal the lie under the garb of 'motherhood' …er gutterhood, but TA did not fall for it. GW calls god for aide, tells TA "god knows the truth" ….. ROFL ROFL. SQ spills few drops of 'crocodile tears', TA snubbed her offer of help.

Poor T, she has to face music due to TA's follies from the jerk.  While TA's ex-colleague was rude and mean, T should have kept quiet instead of provoking him. Not sure how much more humiliation TA has to take.

The core friendship circle of TA & T is intact. TA rightly summed up his position to K – a prisoner of his own situation, but it his own making. Hope TA hits pause button on his social service mission for a while and starts to live life for T's sake and fixes all his $$$ problems.

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

That manager is a paanapei😡. Koncham kooda nandrikadan ille. Okie he is right still athukunu ipdiya oru ponnu kitta pesurathu. Intha serial-la periyavangaluku epdi behave panrathunu therila. Chaa. Hope he wont go to Police, approm AP-ku Diwali thaan😆. Someone give TA a job,pleaseee, as our hero is lazy!😡😳

U cant expect it from him, when his own blood and mom does not have any towards him. He was behaving mean though. But his inentions was money here. But the shameless intentions are more than money🤢..so when compared to these loses the manager can be excused though
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for the wonderful updates and side comments!!

I hated seeing Tamil begging like this to Kanagu.  It was horrible to see the hero of Thendral acting like this to his friend.  Why can't he beg for a job instead??  I didn't expect Kanagu to give money to Tamil.  He already has expenses for his store and now that he gave money to Tamil he will face problems soon.  It's impossible for Tamil to pay Kanagu back in a short amount of time.  But Kanagu proved to be a great friend to Tamil today. I loved how he said that Tamil has the right to go and take money and that he is more important than money...just hope nothing goes wrong to his business.

Yay Tamil knows the truth!!!  I didn't expect this to happen so soon.  But as usual Tamil gave a small reaction to this big matter.  He looked so sad and tired.  He had no energy to yell at his mother.  I felt so sad watching Tamil at his mother's house.  He started crying too... 

But Lavanya was a little better today.  Do you guys think she was acting??  She told her mom that it was her fault and that it would have been better to give the money to Tamil in the first place.  I liked how she offered her brother the money again.  I don't think Periappa will mind if the money went to Tamil.  If Lav really cares about her brother, she should ask Periappa to get a job for Tamil in his company.

Grr...GW!!!!  What an act she put today in front of Tamil.  Her tears were fake and she was lying!!!  What made me so mad was when she told Tamil not to always believe Tulasi!!!  I liked how Tamil questioned his mother about Tulasi and said that she was right from the start and that she is really innocent.  He yelled at her for no reason and now he feels guilty about that...

The friend who came to see Tulasi is so rude!!!  He would have went straight inside that house if it weren't for Tulasi!!!  But he does have a point...Tamil should have spoken to him and told him that he can't arrange for the money right away and should have asked for time.  If he had done that in the first place this man wouldn't have come and yelled at Tulasi. 

Poor TT.  Tamil had to see his mother's fake drama while Tulasi had to hear all these rubbish words form an outsider.  Wonder what is next for them...Tulasi's life is already in danger and Tamil still owes so much money..

Overall I liked this episode.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the update.😊 Interesting episode as things are moving fast. Nit 4 lakhs issue finally came out. TA over heard his mother and lav conversation which has created a hatred towards them. Ithu evalo nallaikunu theriyalai.😕

TA asking money is really paritham to watch. Initially they have shown TA was   helping his friends at the cost of his own dis comfort.😔 Basically TA trusts all of his friends and wants them to help him in the same manner. This guy even keeps his key outside his house for his friends'sigh.  Than uGu 'michinathugu 'appuram 'than dharmam ell am. Ithu eppa puriya pogutho TA...Lukku.😡  

It is good that kanagu helped TA on time. So tomorrow will have the scene   with TA crying to thuls. But in the last part thuls was scolded badly by TA's friend which was sad to watch. I really liked the way the dir has maintained TA char esp when he asked  lav if he should drop her ... inthu than TA👏

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago