Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Kitani Mohabbat Hai:All about the ppl in the boat

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Mikhail Singhania:

Well, we know "Kitani Mohabbat Hai" is moving towards its end, but before we bid adieu to it let's check out some of the characters who have been with us though this show. When we are beginning with the members of the show, why not begin it with our dear Mikhail, essayed by Danish Pandor. We have always seen him creating troubles for Arjun (Karan Kundra). Ever since the show has started, there hasn't been a single instance when Mikhail has supported Arjun. However, that's how the reel life Mikhail is but in real life Danish loves the show a lot and feels that the channel shouldn't have decided to end it so soon. He says that the show had the potential of bringing up more stories to cater but then he added all have to do as per the channel's wish. Still he found the journey with KMH a memorable one.

@ mods i have checked the first 4 pages its not yet posted so posting it 😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
manoj.. here u go

btw thnx for posting

Rajveer Singh Ahluwalia:

Arohi's (Kritika Kamra) Chachu and her best friend, Rajveer too is a man of principles and he can do anything for his darling Arohi. Nitin Sahrawat, who plays the role, says that this show has given a new identity to him and he would long to have its third season too. Nitin feels that the show not only has a youth touch but it also highlights the family values and teaches all about the importance of a family. Essaying the role of Rajveer has been a great fun for him and he even stated that this role made him earn good friends in Arjun and Arohi off-screen. When asked about the show's end he said that though he isn't happy with it but he is definitely keeping his fingers crossed for the third season.

Shefali:

Here comes the cutest of all! Shefali aka Sana Khan is playing Arohi's best friend in the show and she has really proved how much she cares for her friend. She has always supported Arohi and has tried her best to bring her close to Arjun. When the show had marked its beginning, no one had thought that she will turn out to be such an important aspect of the show. Her stupid little ideas and dumb acts have managed to win the hearts of all. Sana says that this character was fun to essay and she too is a little sad about its end. But then she feels that instead of dragging the story like the other daily soaps. It is good that show will get a justified end. And it will remain in the memories of all.

Kartar Singh Ahluwalia:

He is the head of the Ahluwalia family and is the doting grandfather of Arohi (Kritika Kamra). He has been portrayed as a man with high dignity and principles; he never gives up to injustice. Abhay Bhargava, who plays the role, says that his journey with the show has been great and he will always miss it. Being a part of this youth based show was a great experience for him and he feels that it is one of the best roles he has played so far in his entire career. He too wishes the show to come up with its second season.

Lovely Ladies in Arohi's life:

When we are talking of family values, how can we forget to meet the three lovely ladies in Arohi's life, her mom Amrit, (Pyumori Mehta), her Chachi Preeti (Hemaakshi Ujjain) and her best buddy, bua Lovedeep(Dilnaz Irani)? All of them have helped her in every phase of life and their presence in the show too has been very pleasant to watch. Pyumori has essayed motherly roles in many of Ekta Kapoor's shows but she says that playing Arohi's mom was really a great fun. Even Dilnaz said that she loved her role a lot and is still not able to believe that the show is going to end.

Teji Singhania:

Her entry in the show was the biggest surprise ever, for a long time she kept the entire Singhania family on their toes and we saw her as the biggest support in Arjun's life. Yes, Teji Singhania, Rudra Pratap Singhania's(Mohan Kapoor) mom and Arjun's grandmother, was a surprise package for us.Neelam Mehra, who essays the role, said that she had loved her character when the story was narrated to her. She says that the show has done well and so has her part in it, she is looking for a good end wherein both the Singhania and Ahluwalia family can get one and make the love birds tie the wedding knot.

Arjun & Arohi:

Last but definitely not the least, our belovedArjun and Arohi! They have been entertaining us right from season 1 and in season 2 also they have made us all go gaga over their splendid performance. Their on-screen chemistry has been superb and they have looked awesome as ever. Their short and sweet love story has catered a fabulous show and has made the fans cherish the true spirit of love. Reel life Arjun and Arohi have made reel life Karan and Kritika bag love and praises from loads of fans. We really hope that this mesmerizing couple comes back on screen with "Kitani Mohabbat Hai" season 3.
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aksh4IF

manoj.. therez more to it na.. msgs from the rest of the cast too..

btw thnx for posting

oh really i just got a link from there i didnt saw the next 1 thanks for informing dear🤗
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx alot manoj for posting!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
manoj, i added the rest in my post above ðŸ˜Š
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Thanx a lottt aksh for posting!!*hugs*
..anshita.. thumbnail
thnx 4 sharing manoj n aksh...
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aksh4IF

manoj, i added the rest in my post above ðŸ˜Š

thanks aksh🤗
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The for sharing manoj & askh🤗. I will miss this show TOO much😭. I will deff be re-watching it. 
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ahhh...!! You guys have made me all nostalgic😭