•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
It was a Foggy Moonlight , loving , mysterious , agonizin' Forest , Where she had spent her Beautiful moments , She Laughed , She Cried , She FouGht .. That was the plaCe where she met her beloved . Despite Of havin' Family , pals and everythin' , there's somethin' missin' inside her , somethin' signifiCant which should be with her that time . Though in vast Gatherin' Of the party she was feelin' lonely and lookin' upto the mOon .. When Piya was runnin' towards her sCarf was that Only not a sCarf , it was her love which was Callin' her to go and go . Instead Of PiCkin' up that sCarf Piya was smoothly movin' her hand which was magnetizin' her to feel it .. It was a ConneCtion Of her Love which she have to divulge by herself . Fate has tied 'em in the past and their tale isn't Over yet , its yet to complete . What If Memories could be destroyed ? Love can never be die , 'Cos it lays in the hear and for the life time . Piya has indulged now in seekin' Out her Past and definitely she has got  a right to know , How she had spent this 1 year ? How she  won't remember anythin' ? Who was her Past Love ? This is merely can't be a co-incidence , this is her life her preCious memory and moments which she had spent with Abhay .
Its the most signifiCant matter Of her life .. Abhay and Piya 're made fo' eaCh Other and they'll enCounter One Day . how will be that day when Piya comes to know about this latent truth ? will she Able to control herself or get Berserk ?

There was a time when they Both Walk Hand by hand
She went today in the dark alley
Where time stood for a while
Where she got compelled to think about her past
Though , they both made separate ways
Piya found New Road to explore
But her Heart still yearnin' fo' her Love
Which has utterly become an Unresolved Mystery
Will she find a way to his Heart ?
Will she able to recognize that Abhay is her Only Love ?

P.S - Todays' episode was epiC , though that Man who were holdin' Piya dropped at her house wasn't Abhay certainly .. Might be he's a Werewolf .. But i don't want Piya to fall in love with her . 'Cos she Only belongs to Abhay Only .. Another episode without Abhay .. Ahhh so excruciatin' fo' me .. Hope he cOmes sOon !

Awww that is such a cute post... u wrote so perfectly
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Awesome work sadaf it's really touching hope Pia finds abhay soon๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Love survives the tuffest.. No need to drink some potion or Blood..Or any Magical power or SuperNATURAL Stuffs.. LOVE in itself is A POWER ..to over come any thing..!!
Love n Life sometimes don't go hand in hand but that does not mean there is No love..Love remains Saada Kya liye..That word were onces spoken by Abhay to Metz But TRUE,mETZ LOVES Abhay n tats wat made her do this all..!! Though , a dark story but it has Love in it which is more powerful than any LIGHT..!!
 Abhay loves Pia n thats why he did the famous erase magic..n Pia Loves ,Abhya n now she'll do her very famous highlighted feature thats Detective giri๐Ÿ˜†..!!
Lovely post ..I adore your topics..!!
Pia will conquer every hurdle in btw..Her n Love..*Abhay*
As for falling in with wolf I dont think she'll fall..
Becoz,I believe she loves Abhay with memory or without..

Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Love survives the tuffest.. No need to drink some potion or Blood..Or any Magical power or SuperNATURAL Stuffs.. LOVE in itself is A POWER ..to over come any thing..!!
Love n Life sometimes don't go hand in hand but that does not mean there is No love..Love remains Saada Kya liye..That word were onces spoken by Abhay to Metz But TRUE,mETZ LOVES Abhay n tats wat made her do this all..!! Though , a dark story but it has Love in it which is more powerful than any LIGHT..!!
 Abhay loves Pia n thats why he did the famous erase magic..n Pia Loves ,Abhya n now she'll do her very famous highlighted feature thats Detective giri๐Ÿ˜†..!!
Lovely post ..I adore your topics..!!
Pia will conquer every hurdle in btw..Her n Love..*Abhay*
As for falling in with wolf I dont think she'll fall..
Becoz,I believe she loves Abhay with memory or without..

Thanku sweets ๐Ÿ˜Š No suspiCion , Over time things change and things disappear, but your love and your devotion stays embedded, like stone, in the heart for the eternal days .. Same state with Abhay and Piya .. I Hope it won't get happen , i just feelin' sCared about that Wolf ..
Abhay and Piya have been made in heavens

awww soo cute post sadaf
really very heart touching
awesome๐Ÿ‘
awesome post sadaf.I jst luved it.U pour ur heart in it.Keep going๐Ÿ˜Š
Another Lovely Post. Good Job Dear.
Thanku All fo' replyin' ..! ๐Ÿค—