India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya - Findin' her Life

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
It was a Foggy Moonlight , loving , mysterious , agonizin' Forest , Where she had spent her Beautiful moments , She Laughed , She Cried , She FouGht .. That was the plaCe where she met her beloved . Despite Of havin' Family , pals and everythin' , there's somethin' missin' inside her , somethin' signifiCant which should be with her that time . Though in vast Gatherin' Of the party she was feelin' lonely and lookin' upto the mOon .. When Piya was runnin' towards her sCarf was that Only not a sCarf , it was her love which was Callin' her to go and go . Instead Of PiCkin' up that sCarf Piya was smoothly movin' her hand which was magnetizin' her to feel it .. It was a ConneCtion Of her Love which she have to divulge by herself . Fate has tied 'em in the past and their tale isn't Over yet , its yet to complete . What If Memories could be destroyed ? Love can never be die , 'Cos it lays in the hear and for the life time . Piya has indulged now in seekin' Out her Past and definitely she has got  a right to know , How she had spent this 1 year ? How she  won't remember anythin' ? Who was her Past Love ? This is merely can't be a co-incidence , this is her life her preCious memory and moments which she had spent with Abhay .
Its the most signifiCant matter Of her life .. Abhay and Piya 're made fo' eaCh Other and they'll enCounter One Day . how will be that day when Piya comes to know about this latent truth ? will she Able to control herself or get Berserk ?

There was a time when they Both Walk Hand by hand
She went today in the dark alley
Where time stood for a while
Where she got compelled to think about her past
Though , they both made separate ways
Piya found New Road to explore
But her Heart still yearnin' fo' her Love
Which has utterly become an Unresolved Mystery
Will she find a way to his Heart ?
Will she able to recognize that Abhay is her Only Love ?

P.S - Todays' episode was epiC , though that Man who were holdin' Piya dropped at her house wasn't Abhay certainly .. Might be he's a Werewolf .. But i don't want Piya to fall in love with her . 'Cos she Only belongs to Abhay Only .. Another episode without Abhay .. Ahhh so excruciatin' fo' me .. Hope he cOmes sOon !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsymangona--Signorina----sunshine--OriginalsFanblossom1234

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Awww that is such a cute post... u wrote so perfectly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hues

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap Awesome work sadaf it's really touchingOuchOuch hope Pia finds abhay soonTongueTongueTongue

Dark-Hues

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Love survives the tuffest.. No need to drink some potion or Blood..Or any Magical power or SuperNATURAL Stuffs.. LOVE in itself is A POWER ..to over come any thing..!!
Love n Life sometimes don't go hand in hand but that does not mean there is No love..Love remains Saada Kya liye..That word were onces spoken by Abhay to Metz But TRUE,mETZ LOVES Abhay n tats wat made her do this all..!! Though , a dark story but it has Love in it which is more powerful than any LIGHT..!!
 Abhay loves Pia n thats why he did the famous erase magic..n Pia Loves ,Abhya n now she'll do her very famous highlighted feature thats Detective giriLOL..!!
Lovely post ..I adore your topics..!!
Pia will conquer every hurdle in btw..Her n Love..*Abhay*
As for falling in with wolf I dont think she'll fall..
Becoz,I believe she loves Abhay with memory or without..

Edited by NIDIZ - 25 May 2011 at 12:03pm

Dark-Hues

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Love survives the tuffest.. No need to drink some potion or Blood..Or any Magical power or SuperNATURAL Stuffs.. LOVE in itself is A POWER ..to over come any thing..!!
Love n Life sometimes don't go hand in hand but that does not mean there is No love..Love remains Saada Kya liye..That word were onces spoken by Abhay to Metz But TRUE,mETZ LOVES Abhay n tats wat made her do this all..!! Though , a dark story but it has Love in it which is more powerful than any LIGHT..!!
 Abhay loves Pia n thats why he did the famous erase magic..n Pia Loves ,Abhya n now she'll do her very famous highlighted feature thats Detective giriLOL..!!
Lovely post ..I adore your topics..!!
Pia will conquer every hurdle in btw..Her n Love..*Abhay*
As for falling in with wolf I dont think she'll fall..
Becoz,I believe she loves Abhay with memory or without..

Thanku sweets Smile No suspiCion , Over time things change and things disappear, but your love and your devotion stays embedded, like stone, in the heart for the eternal days .. Same state with Abhay and Piya .. I Hope it won't get happen , i just feelin' sCared about that Wolf ..
Abhay and Piya have been made in heavens

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
awww soo cute post sadaf
really very heart touching
awesomeClap

Dark-Hues

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
awesome post sadaf.I jst luved it.U pour ur heart in it.Keep goingSmile

Dark-Hues

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Another Lovely Post. Good Job Dear.

Dark-Hues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index