Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I think the promo def makes some sense ... (Page 8)

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I think promo makes a lot of sense and I like the way Geet didn't go with Maan. If she would have , it would make her look like opportunist and selfish. Someone who always finds shoulder to lean on. She came to Delhi leaned on Maan's shoulder even though accidentally. We all know very few people exist like Maan who would give so much respect to unmarried girl.
Then she walks away from Maan's family finds Meera again good acquaintance of Maan.
She leaves Maan's house second time ends up in Maasi's house.
Now she should clarify all misunderstandings , help Tej to respect and love his wife. I think Maan's 400 corore project was also in this area so he might not leave and may help Tej with business. Remember he received phone call from money lender. I think they might show how Maan might have helped indirectly so he could return home in time to break fast.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi.ekanshdewdropredmisty85

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
@mona and sakshi-thanks dearies

@mona-awesome prediction abt lucky having financial problem and then this time Maan helping him as MSK...

@sara-hi dear...i'm spandana all crazies call me spee u cna call me by any nameLOL...even reena is frm uk...

@aash-wow apni saza complete kar rahi ho achi tarah se kar!...make us all happy and proud!WinkEmbarrassedLOL

@reena-hi dear

@mona and hima-gn sweet maaneet dreams sweeties

@mamta-hi dear...i agree GHSP and MAANEET r known for happiness and positivity so everything will be fine soon

@all...now back to signing and messaging...

Edited by sptrno - 25 May 2011 at 2:04pm

sakshi.ekanshdewdropredmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

yes its nice to see that msk still has his maan and not letting the anger of geets family make him angry, he maybe angry but for him his rules are rock solid, i love it very vey much

yes kirti ... he was so patient ... was handling his anger towards tejji very well ... but tejji is not understanding maan ... tht's the problem ...

I guess geet is now successful in reducing maan's anger ... but i really wished maan had given some answer to tejji ... but i think the cv's want geet to do the honors ... but in her way

I think the purpose of this track is to mould the heart of Tejjy & Beeji otherwise after revelation everything would have been alright... Plus Maan made a promise to Geet that he'l do something regarding Tejjy on karva chauth day... remember he said "Saale sahab ka kuch na kuch elaaj to karna he hoga!!"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@gshow2011: I completely agree with you... plus no woman remains happy when her family reject/ don't like her hubby... thought she may stay with her husband & stop talking to her family ... a kind of feeling stays in her heart that her choice was not accepted by her parents/ other family members... there are lot many girls who opt for love marriage against the wishes of her family but somewhere down the memory lane they feel that they lost relations with their mayaka...
@Spee: Hi... liked your analysis... I agree with you completely...whatever she did was right... I can understand Tejjy's anger but somewhere I feel that even Beeji wanted Maan to explain everything but she got disappointed when Maan took Geet away.

Edited by misty85 - 25 May 2011 at 2:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
agree with ur every single words...

dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
spee - me too signing.

mamta - how are you.

sptrnomisty85dewdropred

Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by Sahil0225

I agree with your every word...but I think this needs to be done with Maan staying in Amritsar...maan leaving defeats the whole purpose...

i don;t think so maan will leave ... he will be present coz he said ,... he will make sure that his wife wins ... & some where in the SBB i think he promised lucky that he will help him to woo preeto ... so by the month end amritsar track will end ... & i am happy that the cv's will give it a proper end ... coz yesterday i felt tht the end was rather abrupt ...
No I think Maan will leave the house but he will not leave amritsar...that's what I meantSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85dewdropred

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
@Reena: I'm fine... I hope your are also good...

dewdropred

Go to top