Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

i don;t think so maan will leave ... he will be present coz he said ,... he will make sure that his wife wins ... & some where in the SBB i think he promised lucky that he will help him to woo preeto ... so by the month end amritsar track will end ... & i am happy that the cv's will give it a proper end ... coz yesterday i felt tht the end was rather abrupt ...

No I think Maan will leave the house but he will not leave amritsar...that's what I meant😊
misty85 thumbnail
@Reena: I'm fine... I hope your are also good...
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

well said...and I agree with you!

We should appreciate Geet's mission and root for Maan supporting her!πŸ‘

I agree...completely...but this should be a Maaneet effort...only Geet...telling Maan to leave...that should not happen.
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

hima nice post i agree with you..i don't think msk will leave for delhi in the promo it's clealy seen he will fight for geet's honor and the only way to do so is to make maasi and teji realize that they didn't see the real msk...

i think he will leave the house but not amtrisar..maaneet toegther will leave for amritsar...

i second u
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nosi

i second u

Count me in as well...
MSK has seen how much Geet misses her family ... so it becomes all the more important for him to put everything in correct manner... to rectify mistakes & "leave sweet memories behind".

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@mamta-thanks dear

@all...gn sweet MAANEET dreams dearies
mitzi11 thumbnail
ur damn wright di
100% agree with yu
mauh
bless yu

Nandita5 thumbnail
No I do not think he will leave Amritsar. He will just leave the house and from outside he will help both Lucky and Tejji. Whereas Geet will stay in the house and maybe by doing that Beeji will realise that Geet loves her also a lot. And to make up for the hurt they have unwittingly caused her and her family she is staying away from the one person she loves the most in this world. May be that way all will realise how good Maneet are.
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hima, I agree with you, I hope that they show it properly in todays episode, I wouldn't want Geet to stay back just for the Amritsar family but to make them give Maan the respect he deserves

I saw that Maan agreed with her POV but I want it to be clear that Geet is doing this for Maan, I hope the CV's don't again mess up Geet's dialogues and not show this properly.

I know a lot of viewers were upset after yesterday even Geetians but I would prefer not to comment till I see today's episode and I'm sure she's doing to get Maan his due respect & I just hope they show it properly

BTW looking forward to seeing the hot Maan and how he copes up with being away from his Mishty πŸ˜† that should make some interesting viewing πŸ˜‰
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Good morning to all... Today is my holiday so i m nt missing any chance 2 sign more and more on petition...