Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

yes its nice to see that msk still has his maan and not letting the anger of geets family make him angry, he maybe angry but for him his rules are rock solid, i love it very vey much

yes kirti ... he was so patient ... was handling his anger towards tejji very well ... but tejji is not understanding maan ... tht's the problem ...

I guess geet is now successful in reducing maan's anger ... but i really wished maan had given some answer to tejji ... but i think the cv's want geet to do the honors ... but in her way
dewdropred thumbnail

reena - aash is gone ... & sara is also from UK ... it seems ... yes yaar so so tired ... watching the petition target makes me tired ... & then signing it super tired

dewdropred thumbnail

@all - girls gud night ... me too tired ... feeling sleepy ... c u tomorrow

divareena thumbnail
Hima - sweetie go and rest. We all can sign more tomorrow🤗🤗🤗🤗

sweet maan dreams🤗
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think promo makes a lot of sense and I like the way Geet didn't go with Maan. If she would have , it would make her look like opportunist and selfish. Someone who always finds shoulder to lean on. She came to Delhi leaned on Maan's shoulder even though accidentally. We all know very few people exist like Maan who would give so much respect to unmarried girl.
Then she walks away from Maan's family finds Meera again good acquaintance of Maan.
She leaves Maan's house second time ends up in Maasi's house.
Now she should clarify all misunderstandings , help Tej to respect and love his wife. I think Maan's 400 corore project was also in this area so he might not leave and may help Tej with business. Remember he received phone call from money lender. I think they might show how Maan might have helped indirectly so he could return home in time to break fast.

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@mona and sakshi-thanks dearies

@mona-awesome prediction abt lucky having financial problem and then this time Maan helping him as MSK...

@sara-hi dear...i'm spandana all crazies call me spee u cna call me by any name😆...even reena is frm uk...

@aash-wow apni saza complete kar rahi ho achi tarah se kar!...make us all happy and proud!😉😳😆

@reena-hi dear

@mona and hima-gn sweet maaneet dreams sweeties

@mamta-hi dear...i agree GHSP and MAANEET r known for happiness and positivity so everything will be fine soon

@all...now back to signing and messaging...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

yes kirti ... he was so patient ... was handling his anger towards tejji very well ... but tejji is not understanding maan ... tht's the problem ...

I guess geet is now successful in reducing maan's anger ... but i really wished maan had given some answer to tejji ... but i think the cv's want geet to do the honors ... but in her way

I think the purpose of this track is to mould the heart of Tejjy & Beeji otherwise after revelation everything would have been alright... Plus Maan made a promise to Geet that he'l do something regarding Tejjy on karva chauth day... remember he said "Saale sahab ka kuch na kuch elaaj to karna he hoga!!"
misty85 thumbnail
@gshow2011: I completely agree with you... plus no woman remains happy when her family reject/ don't like her hubby... thought she may stay with her husband & stop talking to her family ... a kind of feeling stays in her heart that her choice was not accepted by her parents/ other family members... there are lot many girls who opt for love marriage against the wishes of her family but somewhere down the memory lane they feel that they lost relations with their mayaka...
@Spee: Hi... liked your analysis... I agree with you completely...whatever she did was right... I can understand Tejjy's anger but somewhere I feel that even Beeji wanted Maan to explain everything but she got disappointed when Maan took Geet away.
Edited by misty85 - 12 years ago
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with ur every single words...
divareena thumbnail
spee - me too signing.

mamta - how are you.