I think the promo def makes some sense ... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

really like ur post๐Ÿ‘..agree 100%.par my fingers crossed for two things...firstly maan shouldnt go to delhi and secondly this track shud end by this month end varna bahut zyaada drag hoga๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hima thanks for you answers ...hope Maan will stay Amritsar and will help Geet . And want to end Amritsar track but want Maaneet will leave Amritsar with full respect...

U R welcome mona ... maan will def stay coz if maaneet is not there then viewers will become mad in no time coz we want maaneet scenes 24 / 7 ๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by rajeev the best

hima nice post i agree with you..i don't think msk will leave for delhi in the promo it's clealy seen he will fight for geet's honor and the only way to do so is to make maasi and teji realize that they didn't see the real msk...
i think he will leave the house but not amtrisar..maaneet toegther will leave for amritsar...

thanks samata ... I 2 think maan will not go to delhi ... i guess u read it before i edited ... i wrote the same tht maan will not leave geet ...
Originally posted by rajeev the best

hima nice post i agree with you..i don't think msk will leave for delhi in the promo it's clealy seen he will fight for geet's honor and the only way to do so is to make maasi and teji realize that they didn't see the real msk...
i think he will leave the house but not amtrisar..maaneet toegther will leave  amritsar...
yes... even i dont think maan will go back to Delhi!!

but what does promo shows him back in his MSK attire...

Hi CRAZIE Darlings and Lovely MAANEETIANS,

SAVE OUR GHSP AND OUR MAANEET...

I'm posting my analysis for 25th May episode in this thread only bcuz there is no Crazy Incredibles' thread today...thanks for the link Hima dear...Awesome post dear...Hima i agree with u that MAANEET will not  go back until MAANEET wud make Maasi and teji see the real reason to y MAANEET were hiding the truth for a while, until Maasi and teji wud bless them and until MAANEET's self-respect, love and their principles of truth and honesty r seen and understood by maasi and teji...

Now coming to the episode-

The episode was awesome...loved it...so happy that now cvs r giving equal treatment to both Geet's and Maan's characters...

DD and GC were awesome loved their expressions as always...

Geet is trying to make Maasi understand to y MAANEET were hiding truth for a while but Maasi is too upset and hurt and seeing this Geet is also too hurt and guilty...in the meantime Maan comes and Geet wants her Maan to explain it to maasi but Maan takes Geet away and asks her to pack bcuz he feels it is better to go frm Amritsar and come back later and explain everything but Geet is still unsure abt this...Geet tells Maan the main reason to y she does not want to go frm Maasi's place...she is hurt and guilty for hurting Maasi teji and all and also bcuz others feel that Geet being a daughter has cheated them by hiding truth but more than anything else Geet does not want to go back for her Maan...Geet is really hurt upset and feeling guilty bcuz maasi and teji r seeing her Maan as  a cheater backstabber...Geet tells her Maan that she can die but cannot see anyone insulting or having such a false opinion abt her Maan...MAANEET r one so Geet's astitva, her self-respect and self-esteem, her principles everything  have got shattered seeing how others have insulted and humiliated her Maan when everyone thought he was a driver and also now when maasi and teji r seeing Maan as a cheater...Geet's self-respect honour and dignity r being shattered seeing her Maan's self-respect and self-esteem being hurt and seeing others questioning her Maan' principles...

Geet's tears of pain and guilt that bcuz of her, Maasi and Teji have a wrong opinion about Maan, and also her tears of pain and guilt for hurting her Maasi Teji and all...Geet someone who was deprived of care and love frm family since she became sabse parayi has finally found care and love frm her Maasi and her family...this is one of the reasons to y now Geet wants to make everyone understand the reason MAANEET were hiding truth and waiting for the right moment to tell everyone the truth...similarly Maan has seen how much Geet used to miss her family when she had come to Delhi leaving behind her dreadful past in hoshiyarpur...so, even Maan was hiding truth for the same reason bcuz MAANEET wanted to go back to their home Delhi taking blessings and love of Geet's Maasi Teji Pammi Lucky Mamaji Nandini...so now Geet says sorry to her Maan bcuz right now she does not want to go back to Delhi until everything is set right...here, MAANEET r saying it's conflict between Geet as daughter of Maasi and Geet as wife of Maan but i feel here there is no such conflict i mean Geet wants to stay back both bcuz she wants Maasi and everyone to see the real Maan who is known for his truth, honestry, transparency and strong principles and also Geet wants to stay back to wipe tears and pain given to her Maasi and her family unknowingly and unintentionally...so here more than conflict, Geet is staying back both bcuz of her pride, respect, admiration, worship and love for her Maan and his principles which r now being questioned bcuz of unfortunate circumstances and destiny as Maan himself told Geet that sometimes bcuz of destiny many things happen which r beyond our control and which might be totally opposite to wat v might have expected...and also Geet is staying back for the love, concern towards Maasi and all and also to be relieved frm the guilt of giving pain to everyone unintentionally...Geet says sorry to Maan that she cannot go with him right now and Maan understands her unsaid words and feelings and now Maan promises his Geet that he will not let Geet as his wife lose...and also similarly like Geet, Maan's self-respect and honour is in his Geet's self-respect and honour...so now he wants to prove it to maasi and teji that Geet never cheated nor lied to Maasi and all...they will show that MAANEET never meant to hide truth nor hurt them intentionally everything happened bcuz of unpleasant and unfortunate destiny and circumstances which were beyong anyone's control...so finally Geet will win both as a daughter as well as a wife...finally MAANEET will win...MAANEET r always a pillar of strength, hope, understanding, concern and love for each other...MAANEET everyday show us a new aspect of relationship and that is y v all love, admire, respect and worship them so truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond...now MAANEET both together will ensure that they will clear all the misunderstanding, soothe all the pain given by them to Maasi and all unknowingly and they will return home only after taking blessings and love frm Maasi and her family  afterall Our MAANEET r known for spreading happiness love and positivity...MAANEET will go back home only when they wud show to Maasi and all about MAANEET's divine and sacred bond, their true divine and genuine feelings and that MAANEET r epitome of truth honesty and transparency...MAANEET will do everything possible to show it to Maasi and teji that MAANEET were not lying but hiding the truth for a while because they were waiting for the right moment to tell everyone...hiding something for a while for a good and noble reason is considered higher than zillion truths...MAANEET will prove it to all that whatever they did was for a noble reason MAANEET did all this just to show it to Maasi's family the divinity, purity and truth of MAANEET's relationship atooth ristha and to show that both r the happiest with each other and both r the luckiest to have found each other...

Today Pammi and Lucky cud understand y MAANEET were hiding truth but teji failed to understand them which was shown in his anger towards Pammi for siding MAANEET as well as in Maan and teji's face-off...Pammi knows the value of true pure and deep feelings of love and concern which she deserves but is deprived of at the moment so she can understand MAANEET but teji cannot understand bcuz as Pammi says teji has forgotten words and feelings of love softness concern... ..just hope MAANEET wud make teji realize his mistake of mistreating his wife Pammi bcuz Pammi is such  a sweet loving and caring person she truly deserves all the love, respect and happiness from her husband...also today Lucky who is always hilarious and usually bindaas type is actually understanding the seriousness of the situation and is understanding MAANEET...

Today it was lovely to hear MAANEET' divine dreamy and magical maahi maahi after so long...

Loved to see Adi Sir today...Adi is always there for MAANEET...also MAANEET usually speak to Adi first  abt anything and everything be it something as small as booking airline tickets or something very crucial in MAANEET's life like Adi and Pinky being pillar of strength and love during crisis and painful situations like sasha planning to expose Geet's pregnancy when Maan was in hospital or during media fiasco/ego clash and mu of MAANEET and also recently in Amritsar Maan was sharing his feelings of pain, guilt and helplessness for having hurt his Geet so deeply but unintentionally and unknowingly...Maan was sharing all his feelings only with Adi...and also MAANEET always share their happy and sweet moments with Adi and Pinky like MAANEET's divine sacred and blissful marriage...Afterall Adi and Pinky r MAANEET's evergreen loving caring and trustworthy friends...

Mamaji ne hi sabko bataya aur ab woh kud bhul gaye lol!...Mamaji thought aaj lucky mein teji ki atma aagaya hai!!!

Precap-

Wow so emotional and beautiful...

Now back to signing petitions and sending messages...I'm sure V all MAANEETIANS will be successful in our mission our dream our wish of saving 'Our Life Our GHSP Our MAANEET'...

Also please comment on DD's and GC's profile, pics, videos on IF, hit chaska meter, vote for Gold Awards...

Love,

Spandana

(Proud to be a GHSP and MAANEET's lover, admirer and worshipper)

(Proud to be a MAANEETIAN)

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
hi crazies..sorry got stuck with work yaar..
abhi hi free hui hu..
koi gal nahi ise hi use karlo hima...!!

or u want me to open now??
I cmpltly agree di... Its nt only pride of Maan which has 2 b honoured coz he did it 4 his love but i being a girl know that being a daughter is also a great responsibility... And when geets this family has supported her in odd times she cant leave them and go when they are damn upset with her... I think her decision is right coz leaving like this wud never give both of them peace... Excel analysis di...
well said...and I agree with you!
We should appreciate Geet's mission and root for Maan supporting her!๐Ÿ‘